2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I aint NEVER said Jamarcus russell was the best at anything since anyone tho ...

and the point of bringing up Fitz is, who was fitz QB?

Great WRs dont need an All American QB to do more than 44 receptions. 
sick.gif

Tyler Palko.  Who was 1000x better than Dodd or Savage. 

Whatever...this season is a big one for Sanu.  I ate some humble-pie last year so I'm not going to say anything too outrageous.  It's his 3rd year at RU and he should make some MAJOR strides.  All signs point to him being gone after this season so if he wants to help his pockets, he's gotta do more and better. 

*edit*...sorry...wasn't Palko but Rutherford...who was NO slouch

I aint NEVER said Jamarcus russell was the best at anything since anyone tho ...

and the point of bringing up Fitz is, who was fitz QB?

Great WRs dont need an All American QB to do more than 44 receptions. 
sick.gif

Tyler Palko.  Who was 1000x better than Dodd or Savage. 

Whatever...this season is a big one for Sanu.  I ate some humble-pie last year so I'm not going to say anything too outrageous.  It's his 3rd year at RU and he should make some MAJOR strides.  All signs point to him being gone after this season so if he wants to help his pockets, he's gotta do more and better. 

*edit*...sorry...wasn't Palko but Rutherford...who was NO slouch

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Sorkoram wrote:

Originally Posted by dreClark

If Mettenberger can be competent, there's no telling how high LSU can go.

You mean Les grass-eating Miles.I don't think he'll chalk it up and ditch the bum for Mettenberger. LSU is the team that could be scary good out of the West. They'll beat Bama, but I think we'll get them at home for '09 revenge.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't get me wrong Arky will be a good team, but they are are reminding me of Ole Miss of the '09 season. [/color]

Difference is coaching. You're talking about a Houston Nutt coached team vs a Petrino coached team. Houston Nutt is a perennial underachiever.. Yeah I'm still mad damnit, we had Hillis/McFadden/Jones in the backfield
30t6p3b.gif

We are in no shape or form close to that '09 team that came off a decent season the year before.  We are much better than that team and a lot closer to getting over the hump than most would believe. CBP has improved his team year after year compared to Ole Miss, where they get worse annually.
laugh.gif

The only games I worry about on our schedule is A&M, Bama, and LSU.

and I definitely don't see a choke like we did last year vs Bama early on.

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Sorkoram wrote:

Originally Posted by dreClark

If Mettenberger can be competent, there's no telling how high LSU can go.

You mean Les grass-eating Miles.I don't think he'll chalk it up and ditch the bum for Mettenberger. LSU is the team that could be scary good out of the West. They'll beat Bama, but I think we'll get them at home for '09 revenge.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't get me wrong Arky will be a good team, but they are are reminding me of Ole Miss of the '09 season. [/color]

Difference is coaching. You're talking about a Houston Nutt coached team vs a Petrino coached team. Houston Nutt is a perennial underachiever.. Yeah I'm still mad damnit, we had Hillis/McFadden/Jones in the backfield
30t6p3b.gif

We are in no shape or form close to that '09 team that came off a decent season the year before.  We are much better than that team and a lot closer to getting over the hump than most would believe. CBP has improved his team year after year compared to Ole Miss, where they get worse annually.
laugh.gif

The only games I worry about on our schedule is A&M, Bama, and LSU.

and I definitely don't see a choke like we did last year vs Bama early on.

Im not a believer in Arkansas because of their Defense.

Skyler Morninweg choosing Penn State today???

It seems like DJs has been hyping Sanu in this thread for 5 years running (and it's the only time he posts in here). 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think ASU is going to actually somewhat live up to expectations.  I look for them to be in the PAC-12 title game.

It seems like DJs has been hyping Sanu in this thread for 5 years running (and it's the only time he posts in here). 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think ASU is going to actually somewhat live up to expectations.  I look for them to be in the PAC-12 title game.

After catching spring ball, I'm more worried about our O-line than our defense. Problem we had last year was getting a push up the middle. Robert Thomas
sick.gif

After catching spring ball, I'm more worried about our O-line than our defense. Problem we had last year was getting a push up the middle. Robert Thomas
sick.gif

A defense that was better than FSU, South Carolina, VT, OU, A&M, and Auburn's, but carry on.

Back
Top Bottom