2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

sanu_louisvillle_TD_12184R.jpg

its go time
pimp.gif

RU alum??

No, he's just delusional

University of Sexual Ballers, we take your wimminz, and sleeps with Kim Kardashians.

- Arizona State is going to flop.
- Arizona has gone through one too many ACL tears.
- Utah could make some noise, big inaugural PAC 12 game and early road test will dictate how their season goes.
- Colorado won't make noise
- UCLA
laugh.gif

North
- Stanford will take the North this year, Andrew Luck for Heisman?
- Oregon will have too many distractions, hope they beat LSU.
- UDub - will they finally meet the hype, they flopped hard last year.
- Oregon State don't see the Beavers taking the North but they are always ripe for an upset.
- Wazzu will be Wazzu.

Pac 12 title game- Stanford vs. USC* (ASU)
30t6p3b.gif

Favorable schedule this year with 4 out of the first 5 games at home. Big road games in South Bend, Tempe and Autzen. We should go undefeated at home. The defense will be improved. Liking the move of Devon Kennard back to DE, he was lost at MLB last year. Such a waste. Secondary will be more seasoned. Offense, the OLine needs to gel and the running game needs to be established. Someone needs to step up and Wally Pipp Marc Tyler (Baxter, Morgan, Moody, etc)

University of Sexual Ballers, we take your wimminz, and sleeps with Kim Kardashians.

- Arizona State is going to flop.
- Arizona has gone through one too many ACL tears.
- Utah could make some noise, big inaugural PAC 12 game and early road test will dictate how their season goes.
- Colorado won't make noise
- UCLA
laugh.gif

North
- Stanford will take the North this year, Andrew Luck for Heisman?
- Oregon will have too many distractions, hope they beat LSU.
- UDub - will they finally meet the hype, they flopped hard last year.
- Oregon State don't see the Beavers taking the North but they are always ripe for an upset.
- Wazzu will be Wazzu.

Pac 12 title game- Stanford vs. USC* (ASU)
30t6p3b.gif

Favorable schedule this year with 4 out of the first 5 games at home. Big road games in South Bend, Tempe and Autzen. We should go undefeated at home. The defense will be improved. Liking the move of Devon Kennard back to DE, he was lost at MLB last year. Such a waste. Secondary will be more seasoned. Offense, the OLine needs to gel and the running game needs to be established. Someone needs to step up and Wally Pipp Marc Tyler (Baxter, Morgan, Moody, etc)

laugh.gif
Ironman is Killing UCLA
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Receiving[/td][/tr][tr][td]Season[/td][td]TEAM[/td][td]G[/td][td]RECPT[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]TDS[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009-10[/td][td]Rutgers[/td][td]13[/td][td]51[/td][td]639[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010-11[/td][td]Rutgers[/td][td]12[/td][td]44[/td][td]418[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td][td] [/td][td]25[/td][td]95[/td][td]1057[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][/table]
**Mase Gif**

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Ironman is Killing UCLA
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Receiving[/td][/tr][tr][td]Season[/td][td]TEAM[/td][td]G[/td][td]RECPT[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]TDS[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009-10[/td][td]Rutgers[/td][td]13[/td][td]51[/td][td]639[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010-11[/td][td]Rutgers[/td][td]12[/td][td]44[/td][td]418[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td][td] [/td][td]25[/td][td]95[/td][td]1057[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][/table]
**Mase Gif**

ohwell.gif

Wait... when the %%#+ did Emmanuel Moody come back?!?!?!

How did I miss that?!?!
laugh.gif

didnt he graduate florida? what's going on?

Wait... when the %%#+ did Emmanuel Moody come back?!?!?!

How did I miss that?!?!
laugh.gif

didnt he graduate florida? what's going on?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Ironman is Killing UCLA
roll.gif

**Mase Gif**

ohwell.gif

We'll see how he does w. the pro-style offense.  Hopefully he'll get better QB play also.  Don't be surprised if this dude is near or over 1,000 yards receiving on the season. 

Sanu time....let's get it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Ironman is Killing UCLA
roll.gif

**Mase Gif**

ohwell.gif

We'll see how he does w. the pro-style offense.  Hopefully he'll get better QB play also.  Don't be surprised if this dude is near or over 1,000 yards receiving on the season. 

Sanu time....let's get it
pimp.gif

Curtis "Moody" McNeal. Sorry for the confusion.
laugh.gif

The only test I see at home is Stanford, but it's time to beat this bastards with their stupid tree and obnoxious "band".

Time for CLK to shut the hatred up and shed the "he hasn't done *%*+" label.

laugh.gif

The only test I see at home is Stanford, but it's time to beat this bastards with their stupid tree and obnoxious "band".

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i was confused so i checked the team roster on yahoo and he's on the site.

http://usc.rivals.com/croster.asp

I was like w t f???

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i was confused so i checked the team roster on yahoo and he's on the site.

http://usc.rivals.com/croster.asp

I was like w t f???

I aint NEVER said Jamarcus russell was the best at anything since anyone tho ...

and the point of bringing up Fitz is, who was fitz QB?

Great WRs dont need an All American QB to do more than 44 receptions. 
sick.gif

I aint NEVER said Jamarcus russell was the best at anything since anyone tho ...

and the point of bringing up Fitz is, who was fitz QB?

Great WRs dont need an All American QB to do more than 44 receptions. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom