2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

If Mettenberger can be competent, there's no telling how high LSU can go.

But regardless, they'll beat Oregon.

But regardless, they'll beat Oregon.

russell-wilson.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O yea Vols back in it for Gunner Kiel. 
pimp.gif

Expectations should be high, with USC still on ban I don't see why they shouldn't win their half of the Pac 12.

Zona is interesting though, Nick Foles,
pimp.gif

Expectations should be high, with USC still on ban I don't see why they shouldn't win their half of the Pac 12.

Zona is interesting though, Nick Foles,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

You mean Les grass-eating Miles.I don't think he'll chalk it up and ditch the bum for Mettenberger. LSU is the team that could be scary good out of the West. They'll beat Bama, but I think we'll get them at home for '09 revenge.

You mean Les grass-eating Miles.I don't think he'll chalk it up and ditch the bum for Mettenberger. LSU is the team that could be scary good out of the West. They'll beat Bama, but I think we'll get them at home for '09 revenge.

Ehhh Yea, he's playing hard ball with Saban, if they take Winston, Kiel is Up outta'chea and throwing on a Death row pendant

either way, Vols end up with him or Tyler Cameron

Ehhh Yea, he's playing hard ball with Saban, if they take Winston, Kiel is Up outta'chea and throwing on a Death row pendant

either way, Vols end up with him or Tyler Cameron

I said Mettenberger on purpose. I don't think Jefferson can lead them anywhere based upon what I have seen from him.

Les Miles is indeed a +$!* up BUT @ the same time I think he can get out of his own way enough to not sabotage a NC caliber team

And Winston isn't going to Bama anyways
pimp.gif

I said Mettenberger on purpose. I don't think Jefferson can lead them anywhere based upon what I have seen from him.

Les Miles is indeed a +$!* up BUT @ the same time I think he can get out of his own way enough to not sabotage a NC caliber team

And Winston isn't going to Bama anyways
pimp.gif

Would people be shocked to see *EDIT* USB win 10 games? (I've got them winning 8 or 9)

Considering they should have won 10 last year (i'm a tough critic) I'm not so sure it'd be such a shocking improvement.

Would people be shocked to see *EDIT* USB win 10 games? (I've got them winning 8 or 9)

Considering they should have won 10 last year (i'm a tough critic) I'm not so sure it'd be such a shocking improvement.

Sorkoram wrote:

Don't get me wrong Arky will be a good team, but they are are reminding me of Ole Miss of the '09 season. They came in the preseason a top 10 team, just like Arkansas will, and thinking they were going win against the elite teams in the SEC and lost their 3 out 4 to teams that finish 4th in the east and 2 west teams that finished 5th and 6th. Only legit wins were against LSU and Oklahoma State. 

Arkansas will put up a fight, but there is no way they are coming to Tuscaloosa and put up a win. I'm more worried about LSU than Arkansas. I'm not letting the hype for Arkansas get to me like it is everyone else. But I still think Arkansas will have a good season.

Sorkoram wrote:

Don't get me wrong Arky will be a good team, but they are are reminding me of Ole Miss of the '09 season. They came in the preseason a top 10 team, just like Arkansas will, and thinking they were going win against the elite teams in the SEC and lost their 3 out 4 to teams that finish 4th in the east and 2 west teams that finished 5th and 6th. Only legit wins were against LSU and Oklahoma State. 

Arkansas will put up a fight, but there is no way they are coming to Tuscaloosa and put up a win. I'm more worried about LSU than Arkansas. I'm not letting the hype for Arkansas get to me like it is everyone else. But I still think Arkansas will have a good season.

Back
Top Bottom