2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Those guys in Louisiana just bit the collective bullet for LSU fans everywhere when they fought JJ
30t6p3b.gif
Oregon's still winning.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

laugh.gif

Okay.

You're a Georgia fan tho
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
great timing.. HahaaaMan I've been with UGA forever, but I go to tOSU and have became apart of that culture as well..I can't let go of the Dawgs though.. I try to watch every game I can.. I just hope they never play each other... But I'm one of the few Buckeye fans who like Denard.. I'm pulling for dude.. He'll win more then lose other players will just need to step up.

laugh.gif

Okay.

You're a Georgia fan tho
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
great timing.. HahaaaMan I've been with UGA forever, but I go to tOSU and have became apart of that culture as well..I can't let go of the Dawgs though.. I try to watch every game I can.. I just hope they never play each other... But I'm one of the few Buckeye fans who like Denard.. I'm pulling for dude.. He'll win more then lose other players will just need to step up.

laugh.gif

Okay.

You're a Georgia fan tho
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I was just poking fun my dude. I'm the same way with Syracuse Football. Hometown team & season tickets to games since I was like 6 but grew up a Michigan Fan.

And I agree. Been reading into everyday of practice and so far he's doing great. But we'll see...we're similar to teams like Tennessee in a way because our fans have to be patient. So much talent & youth but it's gonna take time. In 2-3 years, we'll be back with the elites.

I've been watching games from 97' season all week...!#!% is killing me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Okay.

You're a Georgia fan tho
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I was just poking fun my dude. I'm the same way with Syracuse Football. Hometown team & season tickets to games since I was like 6 but grew up a Michigan Fan.

And I agree. Been reading into everyday of practice and so far he's doing great. But we'll see...we're similar to teams like Tennessee in a way because our fans have to be patient. So much talent & youth but it's gonna take time. In 2-3 years, we'll be back with the elites.

laugh.gif

Caerus wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's cool man.  Yeah it's semi weird when I'm rooting for UGA  on Saturday and all the OSU people just don't understand 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  It's all good I live with high school buddies and they all know since back in the day what it is... 
97 highlights?  Don't try to ease the pain while watching the glory days ... 
laugh.gif

Caerus wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's cool man.  Yeah it's semi weird when I'm rooting for UGA  on Saturday and all the OSU people just don't understand 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  It's all good I live with high school buddies and they all know since back in the day what it is... 
97 highlights?  Don't try to ease the pain while watching the glory days ... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom