2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

No wonder Schiano walked at the last minute when Michigan had a deal for him in 2008. Dude has it made.

No wonder Schiano walked at the last minute when Michigan had a deal for him in 2008. Dude has it made.

I would've put money on it that was written by an inbred South Carolina fan before I saw "Mr Palmetto is the author of the South Carolina blog, Garnet & Black. Be sure to check it out!" Mr Palmetto??? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

What does "The Real is Back!!!!" mean?

Please respond.

Young Jeezy aka Jay Bilas' road dog: We no longer have to languish in the banality of the offseason. True existence, through the bliss of fall Saturday afternoons, has returned. Thus, the real is back. That's what I think it means. I could be wrong but I don't care.
Eloquent & succinct.  "Much obliged" - Bubbles

I would've put money on it that was written by an inbred South Carolina fan before I saw "Mr Palmetto is the author of the South Carolina blog, Garnet & Black. Be sure to check it out!" Mr Palmetto??? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

What does "The Real is Back!!!!" mean?

Please respond.

Young Jeezy aka Jay Bilas' road dog: We no longer have to languish in the banality of the offseason. True existence, through the bliss of fall Saturday afternoons, has returned. Thus, the real is back. That's what I think it means. I could be wrong but I don't care.
Eloquent & succinct.  "Much obliged" - Bubbles

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

I'm sorry, but these are the ugliest college football uniforms I've ever seen in my life.

The 8 inch thick stripes down the helmets...

The multicolored facemasks...

The v neck...

The shoulder design...

ALL red...

2znyi53.jpg

i mean... minus the black on the shoulder and the black numbers its pretty much what uga's jerseys already look like just with red pants... i don't get the uproar...

JoeCox.jpg

I'm sorry, but these are the ugliest college football uniforms I've ever seen in my life.

The v neck...

The shoulder design...

ALL red...

2znyi53.jpg

i mean... minus the black on the shoulder and the black numbers its pretty much what uga's jerseys already look like just with red pants... i don't get the uproar...

JoeCox.jpg

Originally Posted by Nako XL

The v neck...

The shoulder design...

ALL red...

2znyi53.jpg

JoeCox.jpg

Not to mention, Herschel bowled over those Volunteers with red pants on. 
pimp.gif

Boise's new workout program got their Center lookin like a problem 
eek.gif

VnN0x.jpg

Seriously tho, if we dont get after them damn near like 06' Hawaii, then I'll be shocked.

The v neck...

The shoulder design...

ALL red...

2znyi53.jpg

JoeCox.jpg

pimp.gif

eek.gif

VnN0x.jpg

Seriously tho, if we dont get after them damn near like 06' Hawaii, then I'll be shocked.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

The v neck...

The shoulder design...

ALL red...

2znyi53.jpg

JoeCox.jpg

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Easily one of my favorite youtube videos

The v neck...

The shoulder design...

ALL red...

2znyi53.jpg

JoeCox.jpg

pimp.gif

eek.gif

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

JoeCox.jpg

pimp.gif

eek.gif

That just cheered me up
pimp.gif
, I lost my job today 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

JoeCox.jpg

pimp.gif

eek.gif

That just cheered me up
pimp.gif
, I lost my job today 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom