2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Vontaze Burfict
laugh.gif
Son is a loose cannon...

From Craig Morgan of Fox Sports Arizona:

Coach Dennis Erickson called the report: “totally ridiculous.

Tony Posada, frosh OL is leaving the team. He's not expected to contribute this year but were so thin on OL that one injury (God forbid) he may have to play.

Tony Posada, frosh OL is leaving the team. He's not expected to contribute this year but were so thin on OL that one injury (God forbid) he may have to play.

Would there be any interest in a College Football Pick'em group on Yahoo?

If yes: With confidence points? With the spread?

Would there be any interest in a College Football Pick'em group on Yahoo?

If yes: With confidence points? With the spread?

ReTweet if #UGA should force Nike to take back jerseys & make Oregon wear them
[/url]

laugh.gif
 dudes still goin in, I cant wait to see em under the lights tho 

“Down here every game we play is such a huge rivalry. We hate South Carolina, we hate Auburn , we hate Florida, we hate Tennessee, we hate Tech, we hate everybody. Everybody is a rival. I didn’t realize that when I first got down here but I really grew into it. I have a strong dislike for all those teams now.

ReTweet if #UGA should force Nike to take back jerseys & make Oregon wear them
[/url]

laugh.gif
 dudes still goin in, I cant wait to see em under the lights tho 

“Down here every game we play is such a huge rivalry. We hate South Carolina, we hate Auburn , we hate Florida, we hate Tennessee, we hate Tech, we hate everybody. Everybody is a rival. I didn’t realize that when I first got down here but I really grew into it. I have a strong dislike for all those teams now.

35ixf9i.jpg

damn i see niik already listed these out but yeah: two tone facemask yuck, helmet stripe way too big, no thought put into the colorblocking at the neck and shoulders, red jersey-pant combo means they'll be lookin like bloodclots running around (see texans)

213331.jpg

2utkgon.jpg

thanks to the college football thread from 2 years ago for preparing me to see taylor mays shipped off for probably a 6th rounder. hairball knows what's up

35ixf9i.jpg

damn i see niik already listed these out but yeah: two tone facemask yuck, helmet stripe way too big, no thought put into the colorblocking at the neck and shoulders, red jersey-pant combo means they'll be lookin like bloodclots running around (see texans)

213331.jpg

2utkgon.jpg

thanks to the college football thread from 2 years ago for preparing me to see taylor mays shipped off for probably a 6th rounder. hairball knows what's up

Back
Top Bottom