2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Vontaze Burfict
laugh.gif
Son is a loose cannon...

From Craig Morgan of Fox Sports Arizona:

Coach Dennis Erickson called the report: “totally ridiculous.†He added, “I know my team pretty well. There’s no truth to it at all.“

Hard to reconcile Erickson’s comments with what I know to be an indisputable fact: Burfict initiated an altercation early last season with Arizona State wide receivers coach Steve Broussard in which Burfict repeatedly threatened Broussard with physical harm.

More specifically, the altercation took place during a non-contact, 11-on-11 drill at an Arizona State practice.

During a drill in which coaches forbade tackling, Burfict delivered a late, vicious hit to an ASU receiver as the receiver ran a route over the middle.

After Burfict cheap-shotted his unsuspecting Arizona State teammate, ASU wide receivers coach Broussard loudly cautioned Burfict. Following Broussard’s warning, Burfict verbally threatened Broussard with physical violence and immediately stepped to the coach.

http://www.sportsbybrooks...including-erickson-29819

This dude. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Son is the dirtiest player I've ever seen film on. When I was out at ASU in May we pulled up film against Oregon in 09(?) and he pursued the runner out of bounds and then laid out a random UO player on the sidelines who had been just chillin'. So reckless.

Here's a clip of him shoving the ref against UGA in 09.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Side note- I'll be on the side lines for the USC vs. ASU game this September. Can't wait to see USC live.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Vontaze Burfict
laugh.gif
Son is a loose cannon...

From Craig Morgan of Fox Sports Arizona:

Coach Dennis Erickson called the report: “totally ridiculous.†He added, “I know my team pretty well. There’s no truth to it at all.“

Hard to reconcile Erickson’s comments with what I know to be an indisputable fact: Burfict initiated an altercation early last season with Arizona State wide receivers coach Steve Broussard in which Burfict repeatedly threatened Broussard with physical harm.

More specifically, the altercation took place during a non-contact, 11-on-11 drill at an Arizona State practice.

During a drill in which coaches forbade tackling, Burfict delivered a late, vicious hit to an ASU receiver as the receiver ran a route over the middle.

After Burfict cheap-shotted his unsuspecting Arizona State teammate, ASU wide receivers coach Broussard loudly cautioned Burfict. Following Broussard’s warning, Burfict verbally threatened Broussard with physical violence and immediately stepped to the coach.

http://www.sportsbybrooks...including-erickson-29819

This dude. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Son is the dirtiest player I've ever seen film on. When I was out at ASU in May we pulled up film against Oregon in 09(?) and he pursued the runner out of bounds and then laid out a random UO player on the sidelines who had been just chillin'. So reckless.

Here's a clip of him shoving the ref against UGA in 09.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Side note- I'll be on the side lines for the USC vs. ASU game this September. Can't wait to see USC live.
pimp.gif

Red jersey/pants combo is never a good look... Georgia joints are AWFUL.

Maryland's too... These companies are trying too hard right now.

Red jersey/pants combo is never a good look... Georgia joints are AWFUL.

Maryland's too... These companies are trying too hard right now.

Count me in for the Pick-Em.

+1
pimp.gif

Juice, feel free to hit me up for whatever reason.  I recently moved out to Tempe and am finishing school up at ASU.  The females out here...LAWD!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Best sideline to sideline linebacker since Ray Lewis?
'tez.
pimp.gif

Count me in for the Pick-Em.

+1
pimp.gif

Juice, feel free to hit me up for whatever reason.  I recently moved out to Tempe and am finishing school up at ASU.  The females out here...LAWD!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Best sideline to sideline linebacker since Ray Lewis?
'tez.
pimp.gif

Yo Nike, say word you're going to Tempe?! I seen a sneak peek of the females last year...Shhh is cray
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom