2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I don't think I still can fully appreciate how good Newton was last year. Son toyed with the SEC.
30t6p3b.gif

Where would y'all rank his season for this century? 1? I would.

He toyed wit the SEC alright...We were the better team.
grin.gif

312941_10150786454520721_57460905720_20438165_1609705_n.jpg

pimp.gif
 Dress your best at the funeral.

Our cleats are smashing on those too

uga-football-nike-shoes.jpg

Im actually happy they stuck with the same cleat from the BCS game

Makes my pair feel worth it

Im actually happy they stuck with the same cleat from the BCS game

Makes my pair feel worth it

[h2]Exclusive: new Boise St. Nike Pro Combat uniforms[/h2]
Posted on: August 25, 2011 11:45 am

Edited on: August 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Score: 119

Log-in to rate:

Posted by Will Brinson

New_Boise_State_Football_Uniforms_Nike_Pro_Combat_Gloves.jpg

Nike's Pro Combat uniform series has become not just an annual tradition, but a reminder that football is here, you guys.

CBSSports.com was given an exclusive first look at the uniforms for both the Oregon Ducks and the Boise St. Broncos (view Oregon's uniforms here) and we're happy to share them with you, our dear readers.

As you can see above, Boise will be rocking the interlacing logo gloves that have become a signature to Nike's Pro Combat uniforms. They'll also be sporting some pretty sick new helmets -- all white with a "trace" version of the Bronco wrapping around. Very sleek, in my humble, not-totally-colorblind opinion.

New_Boise_State_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Helmet.jpg

The cleats, however, are a little flashier, as they've got a blue/orange fade near the collar to go with the FlyWire.

New_Boise_State_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Cleats.jpg

The toes are even more -- ahem -- kicking it, as the pattern flips up and moves to a sharp orange interchanged with the blue mini lightning bolts:

New_Boise_State_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Cleat_Front.jpg

And there's some special action on the leg as well (where you can see the breathability that I mentioned on the Oregon unis):

New_Boise_State_Jerseys_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Leg.jpg

And, of course, a full look at the uni's, from the back side:

New_Boise_State_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Full_Back.jpg

[h2]Exclusive: new Boise St. Nike Pro Combat uniforms[/h2]
Posted on: August 25, 2011 11:45 am

Edited on: August 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Score: 119

Log-in to rate:

Posted by Will Brinson

New_Boise_State_Football_Uniforms_Nike_Pro_Combat_Gloves.jpg

Nike's Pro Combat uniform series has become not just an annual tradition, but a reminder that football is here, you guys.

CBSSports.com was given an exclusive first look at the uniforms for both the Oregon Ducks and the Boise St. Broncos (view Oregon's uniforms here) and we're happy to share them with you, our dear readers.

As you can see above, Boise will be rocking the interlacing logo gloves that have become a signature to Nike's Pro Combat uniforms. They'll also be sporting some pretty sick new helmets -- all white with a "trace" version of the Bronco wrapping around. Very sleek, in my humble, not-totally-colorblind opinion.

New_Boise_State_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Helmet.jpg

The cleats, however, are a little flashier, as they've got a blue/orange fade near the collar to go with the FlyWire.

New_Boise_State_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Cleats.jpg

The toes are even more -- ahem -- kicking it, as the pattern flips up and moves to a sharp orange interchanged with the blue mini lightning bolts:

New_Boise_State_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Cleat_Front.jpg

And there's some special action on the leg as well (where you can see the breathability that I mentioned on the Oregon unis):

New_Boise_State_Jerseys_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Leg.jpg

And, of course, a full look at the uni's, from the back side:

New_Boise_State_Nike_Pro_Combat_Uniforms_Full_Back.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 !@@# me both of those unis are too nice. I swear if I had played ball and been a top recruit I would have gone to Oregon mainly for the unis
laugh.gif
Boise's are dope as hell too. I'm pissed we don't have a pro combat this year.
Wiz, I got that game on DVD.

Also Miami is apparently supposed to announce which players will be ineligible today. 

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 !@@# me both of those unis are too nice. I swear if I had played ball and been a top recruit I would have gone to Oregon mainly for the unis
laugh.gif
Boise's are dope as hell too. I'm pissed we don't have a pro combat this year.
Wiz, I got that game on DVD.

Also Miami is apparently supposed to announce which players will be ineligible today. 

I was fairly certain Georgia was gonna win that game then Fairley started hitting Murray and Georgia stopped scoring.

Can't really think of a year when a team had the single best offensive and defensive player in a season.

I was fairly certain Georgia was gonna win that game then Fairley started hitting Murray and Georgia stopped scoring.

Can't really think of a year when a team had the single best offensive and defensive player in a season.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

The facilities are insane too! 
Oregon stay killing the competition with those jerseys tho 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those Boise helmets are straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cardo
laugh.gif
.... Jumped out to a 21-7 lead but then the D just froze... NickF was definitely trying to injure Murray though

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

The facilities are insane too! 
Oregon stay killing the competition with those jerseys tho 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those Boise helmets are straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cardo
laugh.gif
.... Jumped out to a 21-7 lead but then the D just froze... NickF was definitely trying to injure Murray though

Back
Top Bottom