2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Those UO unis are soooo dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Time for UH and Kevin Sumlin to start their rise and gain more respectability outside of CUSA. Of course winning CUSA should be the goal, they're the best team in their division, Case is back for 1 more season, offense is still stacked & the defense should be improved.

If Boise State and TCU are the standard as mid major overlords, then UH should start by doing some consistent winning.

Time for UH and Kevin Sumlin to start their rise and gain more respectability outside of CUSA. Of course winning CUSA should be the goal, they're the best team in their division, Case is back for 1 more season, offense is still stacked & the defense should be improved.

If Boise State and TCU are the standard as mid major overlords, then UH should start by doing some consistent winning.

Damn, that Boise stuff is freakin gorgeous. 

I kinda wish Oregon would go more Black and dark Green with some white added in, lose some of the highlighter stuff. 

Damn, that Boise stuff is freakin gorgeous. 

I kinda wish Oregon would go more Black and dark Green with some white added in, lose some of the highlighter stuff. 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I don't think I still can fully appreciate how good Newton was last year. Son toyed with the SEC.
30t6p3b.gif

Where would y'all rank his season for this century? 1? I would.

He toyed wit the SEC alright...We were the better team.

Thank god Georgia never wins %@++, can't imagine the type of stuff that'd come out of ya'lls mouth.

I don't think I still can fully appreciate how good Newton was last year. Son toyed with the SEC.
30t6p3b.gif

Thank god Georgia never wins %@++, can't imagine the type of stuff that'd come out of ya'lls mouth.

Russell Shepard suspended against Oregon for conferring with a teammate before his meeting.

On most teams, this would be a huge loss. Not for LSU because they never give him the ball.

Russell Shepard suspended against Oregon for conferring with a teammate before his meeting.

On most teams, this would be a huge loss. Not for LSU because they never give him the ball.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

30t6p3b.gif

good luck with that bum brently, yall aint winning !+%* 

Back
Top Bottom