2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Russell Shepard suspended against Oregon for conferring with a teammate before his meeting.

On most teams, this would be a huge loss. Not for LSU because they never give him the ball.

laugh.gif
Those 2 catches for 30 yards and 9 yard run on a reverse are gonna be hard to replace. 
Such a waste. 

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Russell Shepard suspended against Oregon for conferring with a teammate before his meeting.

On most teams, this would be a huge loss. Not for LSU because they never give him the ball.

laugh.gif
Those 2 catches for 30 yards and 9 yard run on a reverse are gonna be hard to replace. 
Such a waste. 

Back to the subject at hand, I like Oregon's uni's more than Boise's. Both are nice, but UO takes the cake for me.
This.  I felt it move a little bit. 
30t6p3b.gif

These right here can go head to head w/ all of these, though:

5822086726_f0f48087d1.jpg

No homer.
nerd.gif

Back to the subject at hand, I like Oregon's uni's more than Boise's. Both are nice, but UO takes the cake for me.
30t6p3b.gif

No homer.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

30t6p3b.gif

No homer.
nerd.gif

i really don't like those shoulders at all. 

my favorite michigan unis are probably always going to be the plain $*+ solid blue/white and maize nike ones from the henne/hart era.  they were just so clean, but dope.  they're the reason my favorite hat is my bo schembechler michigan fitted.

2661379818_c977301b5d_z.jpg

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

No homer.
nerd.gif

i really don't like those shoulders at all. 

my favorite michigan unis are probably always going to be the plain $*+ solid blue/white and maize nike ones from the henne/hart era.  they were just so clean, but dope.  they're the reason my favorite hat is my bo schembechler michigan fitted.

2661379818_c977301b5d_z.jpg

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

No homer.
nerd.gif

that thing looks like a hockey jersey

30t6p3b.gif

No homer.
nerd.gif

that thing looks like a hockey jersey

What is going on in here?
laugh.gif

That Michigan uni looks like a soccer kit, if you imagine the M as a sponsor logo.

Back
Top Bottom