2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

What is going on in here?
laugh.gif

That Michigan uni looks like a soccer kit, if you imagine the M as a sponsor logo.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Back to the subject at hand, I like Oregon's uni's more than Boise's. Both are nice, but UO takes the cake for me.
This.  I felt it move a little bit. 
30t6p3b.gif

These right here can go head to head w/ all of these, though:

5822086726_f0f48087d1.jpg

No homer.
nerd.gif

The way I feel about those Michigan uni's.  They are trash,
sick.gif

-Stripes on the shoulder
sick.gif

- An "M" on the Chest
sick.gif
(Sorry, that's not a football uni)
- The adidas logo, one thing I like about Nike is they stick to the swoosh, 'cause that's all they need.

They don't slap this on their uniforms:

I really like Boise's and Oregon's uniforms.  The Ed Hardy wings are becoming more subtle, not a huge fan of Boise's helmet though.  The huge logo is unnecessary.

They still look sick, always curious what Nike would do if we allowed them to do Pro Combats (Please don't post the crappy fan renderings)

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Back to the subject at hand, I like Oregon's uni's more than Boise's. Both are nice, but UO takes the cake for me.
This.  I felt it move a little bit. 
30t6p3b.gif

These right here can go head to head w/ all of these, though:

5822086726_f0f48087d1.jpg

No homer.
nerd.gif

sick.gif

-Stripes on the shoulder
sick.gif

- An "M" on the Chest
sick.gif
- The adidas logo, one thing I like about Nike is they stick to the swoosh, 'cause that's all they need.

I really like Boise's and Oregon's uniforms.  The Ed Hardy wings are becoming more subtle, not a huge fan of Boise's helmet though.  The huge logo is unnecessary.

They still look sick, always curious what Nike would do if we allowed them to do Pro Combats (Please don't post the crappy fan renderings)

I can see the love/hate relationship w/ our throwbacks.  They're unconventional as hell (I personally love 'em).  I could have SWORN the majority was throwing up the "
pimp.gif
" in here when they were originally posted, though.

Truth be told, those all black w/ neon Oregon's are the sexiest out here.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Georgia leads 47–40–2 (according to UGA) or
46–40–2 (according to UF)

What's your point?

3-18.  That's my point (we have never played UGA head to head, so I had to take it there). 

I was returning a lighthearted jab @ Cardo, chill out.
laugh.gif

EDIT: The irony of a Buckeye fan trying to go the ALL TIME route in an argument.
eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I can see the love/hate relationship w/ our throwbacks.  They're unconventional as hell (I personally love 'em).  I could have SWORN the majority was throwing up the "
pimp.gif
" in here when they were originally posted, though.

Truth be told, those all black w/ neon Oregon's are the sexiest out here.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Georgia leads 47–40–2 (according to UGA) or
46–40–2 (according to UF)

What's your point?

3-18.  That's my point (we have never played UGA head to head, so I had to take it there). 

I was returning a lighthearted jab @ Cardo, chill out.
laugh.gif

EDIT: The irony of a Buckeye fan trying to go the ALL TIME route in an argument.
eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oregon as always has the uni game on lock.. those new helmets
pimp.gif

And I am sure this has been brought up, but why the *&%#@ would espn schedule Oregon/LSU and Boise/UGA at the same damn time....
30t6p3b.gif

Oregon as always has the uni game on lock.. those new helmets
pimp.gif

And I am sure this has been brought up, but why the *&%#@ would espn schedule Oregon/LSU and Boise/UGA at the same damn time....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I got ya.. all good fun man.
True.
smokin.gif

-----

sick.gif

-Stripes on the shoulder
sick.gif

- An "M" on the Chest
sick.gif

It's a combo of most of our old jerseys...

Michigan.jpg

The stripes on the jersey are from 1891 (as well as the M on the front).

retro+helmet%2521.jpg

Helmets are from 1964.

The old school Adidas logo was added to give the vintage feel. 

I usually hate Adidas, but I think they did an amazing job w/ it.

5819309147_b92b0d2893_z.jpg

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I got ya.. all good fun man.
True.
smokin.gif

-----

sick.gif

-Stripes on the shoulder
sick.gif

- An "M" on the Chest
sick.gif

It's a combo of most of our old jerseys...

Michigan.jpg

retro+helmet%2521.jpg

Helmets are from 1964.

The old school Adidas logo was added to give the vintage feel. 

I usually hate Adidas, but I think they did an amazing job w/ it.

5819309147_b92b0d2893_z.jpg

Since LSU is imploding, I think it's going to be us vs Bama for the SEC West with MSU as a sleeper.

That damn ISO and counter, combined with that screen that Bama ran last year destroyed us (outside of Mallett choking).

UGA got a gem with Murray, hope he can stay healthy this year. Florida well, bet Brantley's glad he's not a fish out of water anymore.
eyes.gif
I am still not buying the USCe hype. Garcia always finds a way to choke away a game and Lattimore should be lucky to be alive after can't Reid stole his soul
laugh.gif

Arkansas Prediction

Realistic 9-3 (we are breaking in too many linemen, I'm not worried about the Davis lost as much as our line, even though they'll be okay.)

Attainable 10-2

Dream - Run the table.

After watching a lot of Petrino's practices, I think Wilson will be comfortable and our offense will roll. The defense is going to surprise a lot of people though.

Since LSU is imploding, I think it's going to be us vs Bama for the SEC West with MSU as a sleeper.

That damn ISO and counter, combined with that screen that Bama ran last year destroyed us (outside of Mallett choking).

UGA got a gem with Murray, hope he can stay healthy this year. Florida well, bet Brantley's glad he's not a fish out of water anymore.
eyes.gif
I am still not buying the USCe hype. Garcia always finds a way to choke away a game and Lattimore should be lucky to be alive after can't Reid stole his soul
laugh.gif

Arkansas Prediction

Realistic 9-3 (we are breaking in too many linemen, I'm not worried about the Davis lost as much as our line, even though they'll be okay.)

Attainable 10-2

Dream - Run the table.

After watching a lot of Petrino's practices, I think Wilson will be comfortable and our offense will roll. The defense is going to surprise a lot of people though.

N ll K 3 wrote:
Michigan.jpg

retro+helmet%2521.jpg

Helmets are from 1964.

Should've just gone with the 1964 look, or bring back the "M" on the jersey.  The inspiration was the 1891, even then the "M" wasn't as huge as the new retro inspired uni's

The "M" on the front, that big,
laugh.gif
sick.gif

That's your squad, SC folk have been *****ing all summer 'cause the team will wear black socks instead of white,
laugh.gif

N ll K 3 wrote:
Michigan.jpg

retro+helmet%2521.jpg

Helmets are from 1964.

Should've just gone with the 1964 look, or bring back the "M" on the jersey.  The inspiration was the 1891, even then the "M" wasn't as huge as the new retro inspired uni's

The "M" on the front, that big,
laugh.gif
sick.gif

That's your squad, SC folk have been *****ing all summer 'cause the team will wear black socks instead of white,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom