2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Outside of Kovacs I think the secondary may surprise people. Now if the DL isn't getting pressure then it won't matter.

Outside of Kovacs I think the secondary may surprise people. Now if the DL isn't getting pressure then it won't matter.

Damarius Johnson (Tulsa) ruled ineligible. Got caught up in the Peter Warrick special, but it was Macy's instead of Dillards. Damn.

Damarius Johnson (Tulsa) ruled ineligible. Got caught up in the Peter Warrick special, but it was Macy's instead of Dillards. Damn.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Let that boy Desmond Howard cook
pimp.gif

Yeah he has the Noles taking it all, and E.J. gettin' that Heisman!
I know Corso has completely lost it... Dude said 5 wins for Michigan and Auburn 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I peeped it
laugh.gif

& honestly, being a Michigan fan, I can see them winning 5-6 games. With a totally new offense and schemes, you never know. Now I hope we can get 7-8, but we'll see.

I don't think Auburn is going to be a bowl team as well. Playing in the SEC with a not very few returning starters and losing your best player...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I peeped it
laugh.gif

& honestly, being a Michigan fan, I can see them winning 5-6 games. With a totally new offense and schemes, you never know. Now I hope we can get 7-8, but we'll see.

I don't think Auburn is going to be a bowl team as well. Playing in the SEC with a not very few returning starters and losing your best player...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom