2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

If the SEC adds VT and sticks to the "No new teams from states we already occupy" policy, who do they add?

You'd have to think the Big East and what's left of the ACC would try to align themselves together so they'd survive, but the Big XII has been rumored to have Pittsburgh on its short list... They want three of Pitt, ND, Arkansas and BYU to get back to 12... People swear Arkansas reached out through a third party last time around to gauge the Big XII's interest in them, but who knows.
Frank Broyles would die immediately if we went to the Big 12. aTm is leaving for the same reason we left the SWC and joined the SEC. No way in hell would we ever leave the SEC
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

If the SEC adds VT and sticks to the "No new teams from states we already occupy" policy, who do they add?

You'd have to think the Big East and what's left of the ACC would try to align themselves together so they'd survive, but the Big XII has been rumored to have Pittsburgh on its short list... They want three of Pitt, ND, Arkansas and BYU to get back to 12... People swear Arkansas reached out through a third party last time around to gauge the Big XII's interest in them, but who knows.
Frank Broyles would die immediately if we went to the Big 12. aTm is leaving for the same reason we left the SWC and joined the SEC. No way in hell would we ever leave the SEC
laugh.gif

Sounds like Aaron Burbridge is tearing up Terry Richardson at the Harrison/ Cass Tech game. Ojemudia has been a terror and Devin Funchess is having a nice game as well.

Sounds like Aaron Burbridge is tearing up Terry Richardson at the Harrison/ Cass Tech game. Ojemudia has been a terror and Devin Funchess is having a nice game as well.

Not necessarily surprised.

I've never been a big fan of T-Rich's game and I wanted Burb so bad. We desperately need a true play making WR and that's AB to a T.

Cot damn.
30t6p3b.gif

Not necessarily surprised.

I've never been a big fan of T-Rich's game and I wanted Burb so bad. We desperately need a true play making WR and that's AB to a T.

Cot damn.
30t6p3b.gif

who was the WR that got hit so hard a couple years ago that he puked on the field?

was trying find the youtube clip, but couldn't remember who the hell it was

who was the WR that got hit so hard a couple years ago that he puked on the field?

was trying find the youtube clip, but couldn't remember who the hell it was

Cardo's gotta be one of the only homers I've ever seen that finds a way to do it w/ a touch of charm. 
laugh.gif

blue190.jpg

*tips cap*

Cardo's gotta be one of the only homers I've ever seen that finds a way to do it w/ a touch of charm. 
laugh.gif

blue190.jpg

*tips cap*

Back
Top Bottom