2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

^^ hold up jville , we put alot of weight into Powell, Hopkins, and do i have to mention how many times #5 switched the field for us?

special teams = underrated

^^ hold up jville , we put alot of weight into Powell, Hopkins, and do i have to mention how many times #5 switched the field for us?

special teams = underrated

Oh nah I was just speaking historically. That Boise vid was horrible to watch and reminded of our misses and the chance we lost at going to the championship

Now, we got ourselves a top 10 unit in the country and if G5 can bounce back from a lil down year we'll be right at the top

Oh nah I was just speaking historically. That Boise vid was horrible to watch and reminded of our misses and the chance we lost at going to the championship

Now, we got ourselves a top 10 unit in the country and if G5 can bounce back from a lil down year we'll be right at the top

if G5 can bounce back from a lil down year we'll be right at the top

Returning is all mind state (especially PR). 

It's weird, but if you can ge it it going early, you can truly get into a zone that lasts all season.

if G5 can bounce back from a lil down year we'll be right at the top

Returning is all mind state (especially PR). 

It's weird, but if you can ge it it going early, you can truly get into a zone that lasts all season.

Originally Posted by jville819

Yea but you guys also won a championship because of special teams too though. You had a blocked punt recovered for a TD, we failed to convert a fake punt, and Peter Warrick had a PR td. 

Originally Posted by jville819

Yea but you guys also won a championship because of special teams too though. You had a blocked punt recovered for a TD, we failed to convert a fake punt, and Peter Warrick had a PR td. 

Special teams?

CliffHarris.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Suspended*
For real though, every part of any side of football revolves around the team aspect. No way Cliff returns four punts (shoulda been five) without downfield blocking and what not. Of course, ST can come down to one player in which the game hinges on them (Boise State?).

Originally Posted by dreClark

Suspended*
For real though, every part of any side of football revolves around the team aspect. No way Cliff returns four punts (shoulda been five) without downfield blocking and what not. Of course, ST can come down to one player in which the game hinges on them (Boise State?).

Optimized-AndreDebose.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please let my son stay healthy this season. We may have a bum at QB and one WR with hands made of granite but Demps, Rainey, and Dre are still fast as hell. Best time of the year is almost here fellas...

Optimized-AndreDebose.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please let my son stay healthy this season. We may have a bum at QB and one WR with hands made of granite but Demps, Rainey, and Dre are still fast as hell. Best time of the year is almost here fellas...

Back
Top Bottom