2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Brandon Boykin  twitter:

Dear Coach petersen, I DARE you to Kick to me.... Sincerely, Me and my #dawgs

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Son...I cannot WAIT until Boise shut them Dawgs up.

imagefromurl

What ya'll winnin?

*dont worry, i'll wait...*

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Brandon Boykin  twitter:

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

imagefromurl

What ya'll winnin?

roll.gif
this guy!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Brandon Boykin  twitter:

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

imagefromurl

What ya'll winnin?

roll.gif
this guy!

Originally Posted by KingJames23

This Friendship vs Taft game is a joke. Taft can't block anyone (especially Goldman) on the line. Feel so bad for the QB.

Taft is horrible
laugh.gif
I can't believe they actually put them on ESPN. Great opportunity for those kids, though.

This Friendship vs Taft game is a joke. Taft can't block anyone (especially Goldman) on the line. Feel so bad for the QB.

Taft is horrible
laugh.gif
I can't believe they actually put them on ESPN. Great opportunity for those kids, though.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Taft is horrible
laugh.gif
Washington was straight beastin', though.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Taft is horrible
laugh.gif
Washington was straight beastin', though.

See and that kicker cost Boise State the conference championship and the Rose Bowl.

Cardo was right, special teams rule.

See and that kicker cost Boise State the conference championship and the Rose Bowl.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Also Clemson lost to Auburn last year because the long snapper was called for a penalty for moving the ball before the snap. The game tying FG was good on the first attempt but he missed the second try from 5 yds back. Who knows maybe if he doesn't get called for that penalty Clemson wins in 2 OT and Auburn doesn't win a title. Crazy huh?
Oh let's also not forget Cody blocking those FG's (one as time expired) against Tenn in 09 when they would have lost otherwise. Special teams can be HUGE.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Also Clemson lost to Auburn last year because the long snapper was called for a penalty for moving the ball before the snap. The game tying FG was good on the first attempt but he missed the second try from 5 yds back. Who knows maybe if he doesn't get called for that penalty Clemson wins in 2 OT and Auburn doesn't win a title. Crazy huh?
Oh let's also not forget Cody blocking those FG's (one as time expired) against Tenn in 09 when they would have lost otherwise. Special teams can be HUGE.

Back
Top Bottom