2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Game Week!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this %%+* was epic to watch live..... bout that time

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Sounds like Aaron Burbridge is tearing up Terry Richardson at the Harrison/ Cass Tech game. Ojemudia has been a terror and Devin Funchess is having a nice game as well.
AB didn't put up big #'s, was told TRich held his own, but it was just obvious who the more talented player was.

on the other side of that tho, Jourdan Lewis def has the early lead on best defensive player/most exciting player in the state next year. Supposedly was the best player on the field for Cass yesterday in all 3 phases. Will end up being the most hyped of all the Cass DB's from the past 7 years or so.

Besides me being a King alum, kinda glad to Cass get popped like that. Started to feel like T-Rich/RJS was smelling they own %%+* too much.

Best player in this MI class is a 2-man race between AB & Norfleet imo.

Sounds like Aaron Burbridge is tearing up Terry Richardson at the Harrison/ Cass Tech game. Ojemudia has been a terror and Devin Funchess is having a nice game as well.
AB didn't put up big #'s, was told TRich held his own, but it was just obvious who the more talented player was.

on the other side of that tho, Jourdan Lewis def has the early lead on best defensive player/most exciting player in the state next year. Supposedly was the best player on the field for Cass yesterday in all 3 phases. Will end up being the most hyped of all the Cass DB's from the past 7 years or so.

Besides me being a King alum, kinda glad to Cass get popped like that. Started to feel like T-Rich/RJS was smelling they own %%+* too much.

This Friendship vs Taft game is a joke. Taft can't block anyone (especially Goldman) on the line. Feel so bad for the QB.

This Friendship vs Taft game is a joke. Taft can't block anyone (especially Goldman) on the line. Feel so bad for the QB.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Ojemudia would have something to say about that. He dominated last night. Heard he and Funchess were all over the place. 

Ojemudia would have something to say about that. He dominated last night. Heard he and Funchess were all over the place. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was so glad somebody finally dislodged the rabbit's foot that Boise had stuck up their %*$. How much would it have sucked if they had played for the title last year instead of Oregon...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was so glad somebody finally dislodged the rabbit's foot that Boise had stuck up their %*$. How much would it have sucked if they had played for the title last year instead of Oregon...

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Brandon Boykin  twitter:

Dear Coach petersen, I DARE you to Kick to me.... Sincerely, Me and my #dawgs

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're maaaddd too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 like dude wasn't the best return man last year. Only player in SEC history with 3 100-yd plays 
pimp.gif

Boise's ST Coach said he gonn do it anyway 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 - me tinks a reverse to Malcolm Mitchell 
nerd.gif

Ya'll also know that left-handed QB Mike Tamburo transferred to UGA from BSU earlier right? He's Scout team QB wit the BSU playbook...CTG bout to have a field day 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Brandon Boykin  twitter:

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're maaaddd too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 like dude wasn't the best return man last year. Only player in SEC history with 3 100-yd plays 
pimp.gif

Boise's ST Coach said he gonn do it anyway 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 - me tinks a reverse to Malcolm Mitchell 
nerd.gif

Ya'll also know that left-handed QB Mike Tamburo transferred to UGA from BSU earlier right? He's Scout team QB wit the BSU playbook...CTG bout to have a field day 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Brandon Boykin  twitter:

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Son...I cannot WAIT until Boise shut them Dawgs up.

Brandon Boykin  twitter:

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Son...I cannot WAIT until Boise shut them Dawgs up.

Back
Top Bottom