2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Man, I'm just flabbergasted by the "Improper Benefits" that the U athletes received.

Sporting Equipment, Club Cover Charges, Drinks, Lap Dances? LOLWUT?

This is stuff that has no real value to a D1 athlete. Like you think Denard Robinson pays to get in a club, or buys drinks/lap dances. At a certain point, just let the athletes enjoy their elevated status. I've had dudes pay for all of those things in my life (minus sporting equipment) and i'm a regular Joe. So it's ok for one of my homies to buy me a drink, but it's not ok if I was a NCAA athlete? Eff outta here.

Next thing you know they're gonna suspend dudes for getting dome from groupies, talking about "The street value of that transaction was $100".

Man, I'm just flabbergasted by the "Improper Benefits" that the U athletes received.

This is stuff that has no real value to a D1 athlete. Like you think Denard Robinson pays to get in a club, or buys drinks/lap dances. At a certain point, just let the athletes enjoy their elevated status. I've had dudes pay for all of those things in my life (minus sporting equipment) and i'm a regular Joe. So it's ok for one of my homies to buy me a drink, but it's not ok if I was a NCAA athlete? Eff outta here.

Next thing you know they're gonna suspend dudes for getting dome from groupies, talking about "The street value of that transaction was $100".

Originally Posted by tmay407

I got a kick out of this little exchange between Orangebloods.com's Geoff Ketchum and TAMU commit Matt Davis:

gkketch Geoff Ketchum
Now I can get back to infuriating Aggies. Have I mentioned Matt Davis is falling out of the state top 100? O-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d.

quote:
That_DavisGuy Matt Davis
@gkketch Lol. Paper Doesn't Play Football Sir, And Rankings Don't Win Games. Thanks For The Motivation Though. #Gig'Em #Aggies #AggSwagg

Followed by:

quote:
That_DavisGuy Matt Davis
I Don't Mind Being Low In Ranks, That Just Means It's A Greater Success Story. #ThanksOrangeBloods lol

Ketchum is such a tool 
laugh.gif

And to whoever asked, yes you can still sign up for the Yahoo! Pick 'Em. Check the sig for details.

damn dude is a tool  

Originally Posted by tmay407

I got a kick out of this little exchange between Orangebloods.com's Geoff Ketchum and TAMU commit Matt Davis:

gkketch Geoff Ketchum
Now I can get back to infuriating Aggies. Have I mentioned Matt Davis is falling out of the state top 100? O-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d.

quote:
That_DavisGuy Matt Davis
@gkketch Lol. Paper Doesn't Play Football Sir, And Rankings Don't Win Games. Thanks For The Motivation Though. #Gig'Em #Aggies #AggSwagg

Followed by:

quote:
That_DavisGuy Matt Davis
I Don't Mind Being Low In Ranks, That Just Means It's A Greater Success Story. #ThanksOrangeBloods lol

Ketchum is such a tool 
laugh.gif

And to whoever asked, yes you can still sign up for the Yahoo! Pick 'Em. Check the sig for details.

damn dude is a tool  

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Don't think the investigation is over brah.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Don't think the investigation is over brah.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Don't think the investigation is over brah
yea thats the thing thats making me
laugh.gif
at  people going hard saying "that's it" but the investigation is not over .

these suspensions only dealth with the players who were deemed ineligible by Miami so that they could get closure on those players as soon as possible.

Don't think the investigation is over brah
yea thats the thing thats making me
laugh.gif
at  people going hard saying "that's it" but the investigation is not over .

these suspensions only dealth with the players who were deemed ineligible by Miami so that they could get closure on those players as soon as possible.

http://sportsillustrated....xas-am-big-12/index.html

Texas A&M president R. Bowen Loftin sent a letter to Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe on Wednesday morning informing Beebe of Texas A&M's desire to join another conference. If Texas A&M is accepted by the other conference (the SEC), then Texas A&M will officially withdraw from the Big 12. "After much thought and consideration, and pursuant to the action of the (Texas A&M University System) Board of Regents authorizing me to take action related to Texas A&M University's athletic conference alignment, I have determined it is in the best interest of Texas A&M to make application to join another athletic conference," Loftin wrote in the letter.
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/ncaa/08/31/texas-am-big-12/index.html#ixzz1WcbxWPQ5

http://sportsillustrated....xas-am-big-12/index.html

Texas A&M president R. Bowen Loftin sent a letter to Big 12 commissioner Dan Beebe on Wednesday morning informing Beebe of Texas A&M's desire to join another conference. If Texas A&M is accepted by the other conference (the SEC), then Texas A&M will officially withdraw from the Big 12. "After much thought and consideration, and pursuant to the action of the (Texas A&M University System) Board of Regents authorizing me to take action related to Texas A&M University's athletic conference alignment, I have determined it is in the best interest of Texas A&M to make application to join another athletic conference," Loftin wrote in the letter.
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/ncaa/08/31/texas-am-big-12/index.html#ixzz1WcbxWPQ5

There is an interview (idk if it is real or not, it's almost too hilarious to be real) but it is w/ some baton rouge radio station and some Bama fan in Louisiana was talking about LSU and his SEC pride and about aTm joining the SEC. Dude believes that when aTm joins that they are going to get drilled by the likes of Vandy and Kentucky
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(Like 3-4 TD's spreads)

There is an interview (idk if it is real or not, it's almost too hilarious to be real) but it is w/ some baton rouge radio station and some Bama fan in Louisiana was talking about LSU and his SEC pride and about aTm joining the SEC. Dude believes that when aTm joins that they are going to get drilled by the likes of Vandy and Kentucky
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(Like 3-4 TD's spreads)

We've got quite a bit of work to do before we'll be able to consistently compete with the likes of LSU, Alabama, Florida, etc. Sherman's recruiting has kind of gravitated towards the bigger, faster guys this year. We'll have to keep that up for a few years before we can handle some of those dog fights.

I like the move a lot for the other sports, though.

We've got quite a bit of work to do before we'll be able to consistently compete with the likes of LSU, Alabama, Florida, etc. Sherman's recruiting has kind of gravitated towards the bigger, faster guys this year. We'll have to keep that up for a few years before we can handle some of those dog fights.

I like the move a lot for the other sports, though.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(Like 3-4 TD's spreads)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some people really are THAT dumb/big homers. There is a thread right now on the VT Rivals board where a guy is claiming that Tyrod is a better pro prospect than Cam Newton. At least he's getting roasted by other VT fans though.
laugh.gif

Now that A&M's moving on if we get the invite I really hope we don't turn it down. I'm sure we wouldn't win nearly as many games but really what's the use in going 10-2 against weak competition vs. playing more entertaining games against better opponents and going 8-4 or 9-3. We'd make a lot more money from the TV deal and I guarantee donations and ticket sales would increase if we had A&M, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, LSU, USC-e  coming into Lane instead of Clemson, Miami, UNC, Duke, UVA etc. 

Back
Top Bottom