2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Hell did Aldarius do?
Probably just being an idiot, like usual. 
Dye and Ray Ray getting 4 games but Andre Debose skating free when they were the "Sanford Trio" and took all those benefits together....  
laugh.gif
 @ the NCAA

No he just refused to cooperate with the NCAA so Golden suspended him. The NCAA didn't have enough on AJ which is why he wasn't suspended by the NCAA. NCAA didn't have anything solid against Jacory, Spence, Forston, Ojomo, or Benjamin either but they all confessed so they got suspended.

No he just refused to cooperate with the NCAA so Golden suspended him. The NCAA didn't have enough on AJ which is why he wasn't suspended by the NCAA. NCAA didn't have anything solid against Jacory, Spence, Forston, Ojomo, or Benjamin either but they all confessed so they got suspended.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Sooooo based upon the suspensions the kids received benefits from other people in addition to Shapiro? Hmmmmm.....

It's all a conspiracy, Miami is being unfairly targeted.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Sooooo based upon the suspensions the kids received benefits from other people in addition to Shapiro? Hmmmmm.....

It's all a conspiracy, Miami is being unfairly targeted.
eyes.gif

South Carolina third-string quarterback Andrew Clifford is out for up to three weeks after he was knocked unconscious when he fell off his moped while carrying a pizza he bought as a late-night snack. Coach Steve Spurrier said that Clifford wasn't wearing a helmet and suffered a concussion and needed a few stitches.
Not funny but..

5ff36a8f37102bacc1163bdb86fe9a2f6298740b.gif

Spoiler [+]
What happen to da pizza doe'?

South Carolina third-string quarterback Andrew Clifford is out for up to three weeks after he was knocked unconscious when he fell off his moped while carrying a pizza he bought as a late-night snack. Coach Steve Spurrier said that Clifford wasn't wearing a helmet and suffered a concussion and needed a few stitches.
Not funny but..

5ff36a8f37102bacc1163bdb86fe9a2f6298740b.gif

Spoiler [+]
What happen to da pizza doe'?

I got a kick out of this little exchange between Orangebloods.com's Geoff Ketchum and TAMU commit Matt Davis:

gkketch Geoff Ketchum
Now I can get back to infuriating Aggies. Have I mentioned Matt Davis is falling out of the state top 100? O-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d.

quote:
That_DavisGuy Matt Davis
@gkketch Lol. Paper Doesn't Play Football Sir, And Rankings Don't Win Games. Thanks For The Motivation Though. #Gig'Em #Aggies #AggSwagg

Followed by:

quote:
That_DavisGuy Matt Davis
I Don't Mind Being Low In Ranks, That Just Means It's A Greater Success Story. #ThanksOrangeBloods lol

Ketchum is such a tool 
laugh.gif

And to whoever asked, yes you can still sign up for the Yahoo! Pick 'Em. Check the sig for details.

I got a kick out of this little exchange between Orangebloods.com's Geoff Ketchum and TAMU commit Matt Davis:

gkketch Geoff Ketchum
Now I can get back to infuriating Aggies. Have I mentioned Matt Davis is falling out of the state top 100? O-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d.

quote:
That_DavisGuy Matt Davis
@gkketch Lol. Paper Doesn't Play Football Sir, And Rankings Don't Win Games. Thanks For The Motivation Though. #Gig'Em #Aggies #AggSwagg

Followed by:

quote:
That_DavisGuy Matt Davis
I Don't Mind Being Low In Ranks, That Just Means It's A Greater Success Story. #ThanksOrangeBloods lol

Ketchum is such a tool 
laugh.gif

And to whoever asked, yes you can still sign up for the Yahoo! Pick 'Em. Check the sig for details.

Back
Top Bottom