2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

There is an interview (idk if it is real or not, it's almost too hilarious to be real) but it is w/ some baton rouge radio station and some Bama fan in Louisiana was talking about LSU and his SEC pride and about aTm joining the SEC. Dude believes that when aTm joins that they are going to get drilled by the likes of Vandy and Kentucky
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
(Like 3-4 TD's spreads)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some people really are THAT dumb/big homers. There is a thread right now on the VT Rivals board where a guy is claiming that Tyrod is a better pro prospect than Cam Newton. At least he's getting roasted by other VT fans though.
laugh.gif

Now that A&M's moving on if we get the invite I really hope we don't turn it down. I'm sure we wouldn't win nearly as many games but really what's the use in going 10-2 against weak competition vs. playing more entertaining games against better opponents and going 8-4 or 9-3. We'd make a lot more money from the TV deal and I guarantee donations and ticket sales would increase if we had A&M, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, LSU, USC-e  coming into Lane instead of Clemson, Miami, UNC, Duke, UVA etc. 

Yeah. Really he is behind McCloud & Erving @ 1 (NT) and behind Dawkins, Jacobbi and McCalister @ the 3. He will play the 1 and the 3 this year in an effort to get him on the field. He won't be getting starters minutes (at least right now) but he will get burn. His play in the summer forced the coaches hands. Will probably get his highest amount of snaps in the 1st 2 games and vs Duke, Wake and Uva. Kid came in @ 300 and maintained his explosiveness. Expanded playbook this year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him @ the 5 when we play w/ 3 DL's. He is very sound technique wise for a freshman. Dude is living up to his billing so far. Now we'll really see when we get into the season.

Yeah. Really he is behind McCloud & Erving @ 1 (NT) and behind Dawkins, Jacobbi and McCalister @ the 3. He will play the 1 and the 3 this year in an effort to get him on the field. He won't be getting starters minutes (at least right now) but he will get burn. His play in the summer forced the coaches hands. Will probably get his highest amount of snaps in the 1st 2 games and vs Duke, Wake and Uva. Kid came in @ 300 and maintained his explosiveness. Expanded playbook this year, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him @ the 5 when we play w/ 3 DL's. He is very sound technique wise for a freshman. Dude is living up to his billing so far. Now we'll really see when we get into the season.

Thanks. I figured he would get reps, limited, but that is a pretty stout interior line. Must be nice to role out 6 guys like that.

Michigan barely has 1 serviceable interior DL. Martin doesn't blow me away like he does to other people.

Thanks. I figured he would get reps, limited, but that is a pretty stout interior line. Must be nice to role out 6 guys like that.

Michigan barely has 1 serviceable interior DL. Martin doesn't blow me away like he does to other people.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

interesting kicks. helpful or hurtful?
• South Carolinahas switched from one hot messto another(more photoshere, if you really feel the need, and additional infohere). Also, the Gamecocks have been test-driving a new Under Armour shoethat combines the cleat and ankle brace in one piece. The idea is to eliminate the need for tape spatting -- in part because spatting is a hassle, and in part because the tape can cover up the footwear logo.

Rack em' Willie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

interesting kicks. helpful or hurtful?
• South Carolinahas switched from one hot messto another(more photoshere, if you really feel the need, and additional infohere). Also, the Gamecocks have been test-driving a new Under Armour shoethat combines the cleat and ankle brace in one piece. The idea is to eliminate the need for tape spatting -- in part because spatting is a hassle, and in part because the tape can cover up the footwear logo.

Rack em' Willie
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom