2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
won't acknowledge you? What do you post to get acknowledged? What you want me to tell you? You have a pretty avy...? You smell good today...? I've missed you...? Dinner was great tonite...?
your hair looks different tonite...?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sneak diss threads about cus you proved me wrong word!!??
laugh.gif

Go outside, get some sun, feel the breeze man. The internet shouldn't have you feeling the need to be "acknowledged".
Actually fool (
laugh.gif
), you know exactly what I'm talking about.

So the Donavon Warren thread was a genuine question?  Sure...

I couldn't care less about being "acknowledged" on the internet.  I expect an answer to PM's, though.

I don't even have a problem w/ you and enjoy your informative posts. I was just clearing my name of being one of your NT soldiers that D Dot accused me of being part of.
laugh.gif

*moving on*

Urban Meyer in the booth is
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
won't acknowledge you? What do you post to get acknowledged? What you want me to tell you? You have a pretty avy...? You smell good today...? I've missed you...? Dinner was great tonite...?
your hair looks different tonite...?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sneak diss threads about cus you proved me wrong word!!??
laugh.gif

Go outside, get some sun, feel the breeze man. The internet shouldn't have you feeling the need to be "acknowledged".
Actually fool (
laugh.gif
), you know exactly what I'm talking about.

So the Donavon Warren thread was a genuine question?  Sure...

I couldn't care less about being "acknowledged" on the internet.  I expect an answer to PM's, though.

I don't even have a problem w/ you and enjoy your informative posts. I was just clearing my name of being one of your NT soldiers that D Dot accused me of being part of.
laugh.gif

*moving on*

Urban Meyer in the booth is
pimp.gif

Bro, get some fresh air.

Were u the only dummy talkin about Donovan Warren? Nope. The jets contigent were saying how great of a move it was too

PMs? Sorry bro, I'm mostly on mobile and don't even check pms unless someone says to do so in a thread.

VA Tech Wr big boy'd someone over his helmet hhashdgsgagaggaaahah

Auburn's offense without cam
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bro, get some fresh air.

Were u the only dummy talkin about Donovan Warren? Nope. The jets contigent were saying how great of a move it was too

PMs? Sorry bro, I'm mostly on mobile and don't even check pms unless someone says to do so in a thread.

VA Tech Wr big boy'd someone over his helmet hhashdgsgagaggaaahah

Auburn's offense without cam
sick.gif
sick.gif

What kinda trees you smokin bruh?

Gassed up for no good reason...60?
laugh.gif
How bout the puppies try to get through these 1st 2 weeks without getting Marky fired and embarassed.

What kinda trees you smokin bruh?

Gassed up for no good reason...60?
laugh.gif
How bout the puppies try to get through these 1st 2 weeks without getting Marky fired and embarassed.

David Wilson running Hard. Nice.

Logan not looking great tho

Did you see logan truck ol boy 
sick.gif
  .....his throws are starting to get a little bit better the more he gets comfortable.

David Wilson running Hard. Nice.

Logan not looking great tho

Did you see logan truck ol boy 
sick.gif
  .....his throws are starting to get a little bit better the more he gets comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom