2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Akron looking terrible.....thought them fools could at least get 10 points
30t6p3b.gif
They were 1-11 last year.  Playing in the MAC.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What kinda trees you smokin bruh?

Gassed up for no good reason...60?
laugh.gif
How bout the puppies try to get through these 1st 2 weeks without getting Marky fired and embarassed.

you again..im smokin what we call gas if it really matters and we gon give yall 50 too bums. Come at me with the history lesson bro 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
How bout the puppies try to get through these 1st 2 weeks without getting Marky fired and embarassed.

you again..im smokin what we call gas if it really matters and we gon give yall 50 too bums. Come at me with the history lesson bro 
eyes.gif

i haven't had cable or even a phone line since the hurricane hit. just got power back earlier this year. had to drive to my boy's spot in brooklyn just to watch today's games.

i missed y'all
frown.gif

what's up with auburn?

i haven't had cable or even a phone line since the hurricane hit. just got power back earlier this year. had to drive to my boy's spot in brooklyn just to watch today's games.

i missed y'all
frown.gif

what's up with auburn?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
getty_rf_photo_of_dog_playing_dead.jpg

Damn at that juke

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
getty_rf_photo_of_dog_playing_dead.jpg

Damn at that juke

Happy Sat Football everyone! lol I am so damn pumped up today. Sorry Tcu fans that was a great game tho, Hope everyones team wins today (besides western mi fans lol)

Happy Sat Football everyone! lol I am so damn pumped up today. Sorry Tcu fans that was a great game tho, Hope everyones team wins today (besides western mi fans lol)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Welp im drinking this Budweiser preparing to hit Neyland to watch the first game of Tyler Bray's takeover this season
pimp.gif
GO VOLS!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Welp im drinking this Budweiser preparing to hit Neyland to watch the first game of Tyler Bray's takeover this season
pimp.gif
GO VOLS!!!!!!

Those new Power pads are dope as hell.

This dude Keeton is super impressive for a true frosh in his first collegiate game.

I'm gonna die if AU loses this one.  Talk about losing your Natty Title momentum quickly...

Those new Power pads are dope as hell.

This dude Keeton is super impressive for a true frosh in his first collegiate game.

I'm gonna die if AU loses this one.  Talk about losing your Natty Title momentum quickly...

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Akron looking terrible.....thought them fools could at least get 10 points
30t6p3b.gif
They were 1-11 last year.  Playing in the MAC.
laugh.gif

Yeah they're bad ... The new stadium they just built though is
pimp.gif
... Definitely the top MAC stadium IMO

Bama's QB competition should be over. It's clear that McCarron is better than Sims. I knew that after I saw the spring game.

Back
Top Bottom