2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Bring on Oklahoma State next week. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And Georgia's jerseys should never be worn again. Super ugly 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bring on Oklahoma State next week. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And Georgia's jerseys should never be worn again. Super ugly 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hats and visors off to LSU.
laugh.gif

Props for being a levelheaded fan, funk.  Ducks still have as good a shot as anybody to win the PAC-12.

Where is the 'Zona/OK State game being played Thursday?
nerd.gif

We got 5 nights of football in a row w/:

U of A vs. OSU
Mizzou vs. ASU
Saturday
NFL
MNF

pimp.gif

Desmond tweeted that College Gameday might not be in A2 because of ND losing. SMH
Makes sense.  Game is ordinary as *$!* now.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Props for being a levelheaded fan, funk.  Ducks still have as good a shot as anybody to win the PAC-12.

nerd.gif

We got 5 nights of football in a row w/:

U of A vs. OSU
Mizzou vs. ASU
Saturday
NFL
MNF

pimp.gif

Desmond tweeted that College Gameday might not be in A2 because of ND losing. SMH
Makes sense.  Game is ordinary as *$!* now.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

We got 4 nights of football in a row w/:

U of A vs. OSU
Mizzou vs. ASU
Saturday
NFL

pimp.gif

Makes sense.  Game is ordinary as %$%@ now.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I hate losing as much as the next guy. But damn, it's just too obvious some of the problems I saw. Team can still play for quite a bit and make some noise. But that noise isn't gonna be in the BCS National Championship this year. Maybe next year. While yes, it's crazy looking at the 2012 season, the talent that could and is coming back is ridiculous. But I'll stay focused on 2011 and hope for the best 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

We got 4 nights of football in a row w/:

U of A vs. OSU
Mizzou vs. ASU
Saturday
NFL

pimp.gif

Makes sense.  Game is ordinary as %$%@ now.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I hate losing as much as the next guy. But damn, it's just too obvious some of the problems I saw. Team can still play for quite a bit and make some noise. But that noise isn't gonna be in the BCS National Championship this year. Maybe next year. While yes, it's crazy looking at the 2012 season, the talent that could and is coming back is ridiculous. But I'll stay focused on 2011 and hope for the best 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by tune205

Easy to prepare for one team all season tho
Georgia had as much time to prepare as Boise did. The so called "grind" of the SEC schedule hasn't started yet...

With that said, Im not on the "Boise is going undefeated" bandwagon. They looked good tonight, but they looked good against VTech last year. We all know how that season ended. Personally I think Boise will find the MWC games tougher than what the WAC slate was. We will see. Still think they are beatable.

See you in November on the Blue...best of luck until then

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by tune205

Easy to prepare for one team all season tho
Georgia had as much time to prepare as Boise did. The so called "grind" of the SEC schedule hasn't started yet...

With that said, Im not on the "Boise is going undefeated" bandwagon. They looked good tonight, but they looked good against VTech last year. We all know how that season ended. Personally I think Boise will find the MWC games tougher than what the WAC slate was. We will see. Still think they are beatable.

See you in November on the Blue...best of luck until then

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

IM BOUT TO GO STUPID RIDICULOUS! 
GOT DAMMIT LEGGGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

67f36035608bae7e4cc9c454aac106696e86c2a3_r.gif

I know everybody is saying this but Moore truly is surgical with that %#%@$

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

IM BOUT TO GO STUPID RIDICULOUS! 
GOT DAMMIT LEGGGOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

67f36035608bae7e4cc9c454aac106696e86c2a3_r.gif

I know everybody is saying this but Moore truly is surgical with that %#%@$

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Aaron murray is a BUM!

This guy sees 1on1 and he just throws the damn thing up deep, no questions asked.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I see you roOk with the picks. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Aaron murray is a BUM!

This guy sees 1on1 and he just throws the damn thing up deep, no questions asked.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I see you roOk with the picks. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while!

Yes homer.

Gio Bernard.
pimp.gif

Bryn Renner.
pimp.gif

We played a %$*+$# team, but 22-23 for like 270 and 2 teeters is stout. Can't wait for Rutgers next week. I hope the D line destroys Savon Huggins.

Yes homer.

Gio Bernard.
pimp.gif

Bryn Renner.
pimp.gif

We played a %$*+$# team, but 22-23 for like 270 and 2 teeters is stout. Can't wait for Rutgers next week. I hope the D line destroys Savon Huggins.

Got hammered last night but this is what I remember from SC game:- Defense looks better although that's not saying much- Don't care that Torin Harris made the game saving INT, he's still garbage and liability- Dion Bailey is going to do work this season, just needs a few to put it together. Nice instincts.- Why doesn't CLK ever call a play between the seams? It's ridiculous how long we've played this sideways offense- Robert Woods is a beast- Marqise Lee played nice for 1st start- Our TEs are bad at this point- DJ Morgan played well but still not sold on him as our go-to back- We really missed Marc Tyler in short yardage situationsUtah game is going to be a battle

Back
Top Bottom