2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Got hammered last night but this is what I remember from SC game:- Defense looks better although that's not saying much- Don't care that Torin Harris made the game saving INT, he's still garbage and liability- Dion Bailey is going to do work this season, just needs a few to put it together. Nice instincts.- Why doesn't CLK ever call a play between the seams? It's ridiculous how long we've played this sideways offense- Robert Woods is a beast- Marqise Lee played nice for 1st start- Our TEs are bad at this point- DJ Morgan played well but still not sold on him as our go-to back- We really missed Marc Tyler in short yardage situationsUtah game is going to be a battle

Some thoughts on our game:

1. Charlie is as good as advertised. Called a great game. Gave Brantley short easy completions to build confidence and get him into a rhythm. He found was to get Demps and Rainey to the outside and use their speed.
2. Rainey>Demps. Rainey can just do and create more. Dems is a guy who if he has a seam it's over but he's not gonna make
people miss. Rainey has some wiggle to make guys miss and he's great as a pass catcher out of the backfield.
3. Easley's first step is disgusting.
4. Our secondary will have problems when you start 2 true fr
5. FAU is god awful

And Shariff has been ruled ineligible. UF is waiting for
reinstatement. They said the matter doesn't involve boosters, benefits, or his recruitment to UF.

Some thoughts on our game:

1. Charlie is as good as advertised. Called a great game. Gave Brantley short easy completions to build confidence and get him into a rhythm. He found was to get Demps and Rainey to the outside and use their speed.
2. Rainey>Demps. Rainey can just do and create more. Dems is a guy who if he has a seam it's over but he's not gonna make
people miss. Rainey has some wiggle to make guys miss and he's great as a pass catcher out of the backfield.
3. Easley's first step is disgusting.
4. Our secondary will have problems when you start 2 true fr
5. FAU is god awful

And Shariff has been ruled ineligible. UF is waiting for
reinstatement. They said the matter doesn't involve boosters, benefits, or his recruitment to UF.

^

They played very well with Jelani having the best night, was flying to the ball and was nice in coverage. Lerentee had a nice game and further locked down the SAM job. The lb's best quality is their speed.

Reserve lb's really didn't do much except for Michael Taylor. Dude is gonna be a problem. Looked good when he was able to come forward and attack against the run.

^

They played very well with Jelani having the best night, was flying to the ball and was nice in coverage. Lerentee had a nice game and further locked down the SAM job. The lb's best quality is their speed.

Reserve lb's really didn't do much except for Michael Taylor. Dude is gonna be a problem. Looked good when he was able to come forward and attack against the run.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by zs05wc

What's up with Gordon? Is that why Herron was out there today? I like Shaw and Toussaint tho, if they can stay healthy.
Gordon was out there.  He's #30 now.  Fitz looked good out there today.  Still think he relies on finesse too much for the B1G.
so who is going to pull up all of cardos clown $!$ comments?
Way too much work.

30 is Thomas Gordon.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Originally Posted by zs05wc

What's up with Gordon? Is that why Herron was out there today? I like Shaw and Toussaint tho, if they can stay healthy.
Gordon was out there.  He's #30 now.  Fitz looked good out there today.  Still think he relies on finesse too much for the B1G.
so who is going to pull up all of cardos clown $!$ comments?
Way too much work.

30 is Thomas Gordon.

2nd one of the night
laugh.gif

Braxton Miller
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Jake Stoneburner picking up where he left off
sick.gif

Show Bauserman some love man he looked very impressive.. Granted it was AKRON, but he still looked mature and calm... Plus he was alot more athletic than I thought.

Braxton looked good too, and yeah Stoneburner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Toledo game will be more of the same..

Show Bauserman some love man he looked very impressive.. Granted it was AKRON, but he still looked mature and calm... Plus he was alot more athletic than I thought.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I did not expect them to handle them so easily.

I underestimated the LSU D.

Chavis gets those guys ready to dominate.

I did not expect them to handle them so easily.

I underestimated the LSU D.

Chavis gets those guys ready to dominate.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You're right, Bausermnan performed admirably, we can rely on his consistency throughout the season, if he continues to get the nod.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You're right, Bausermnan performed admirably, we can rely on his consistency throughout the season, if he continues to get the nod.

ND fans crying about turnovers costing them the game... thats what they have done in the 14 games Kelly has coached. 29 TO's lost in those 14 games. Seems like it is part of their O.

Cant wait for the game. Should have a good buzz going on from a reception for some lames.

I expect to see the soft zone scratched from Mattisons game plan.

ND fans crying about turnovers costing them the game... thats what they have done in the 14 games Kelly has coached. 29 TO's lost in those 14 games. Seems like it is part of their O.

Cant wait for the game. Should have a good buzz going on from a reception for some lames.

I expect to see the soft zone scratched from Mattisons game plan.

Why do people still put any faith in Notre Dame? How did they end up ranked in the pre season? They beat NO ONE in that stretch to end last season.

UGA ...
How they got 2 CBs running 4.3s and they play all that **#* zone ?

Zero Pass rush too. Running a bad 3-4 < running a bad 4-3

The steve spurrier show should be awesome today lol comes on at 11 30 on foxsportssouth

Why do people still put any faith in Notre Dame? How did they end up ranked in the pre season? They beat NO ONE in that stretch to end last season.

UGA ...

The steve spurrier show should be awesome today lol comes on at 11 30 on foxsportssouth

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

UGA ...

Tell me about it...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

UGA ...

Tell me about it...

Back
Top Bottom