2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by KingJames23

^

They played very well with Jelani having the best night, was flying to the ball and was nice in coverage. Lerentee had a nice game and further locked down the SAM job. The lb's best quality is their speed.

Reserve lb's really didn't do much except for Michael Taylor. Dude is gonna be a problem. Looked good when he was able to come forward and attack against the run.
Did Dre get any burn last night, and did Deonte finally learn how to catch?

Originally Posted by KingJames23

^

They played very well with Jelani having the best night, was flying to the ball and was nice in coverage. Lerentee had a nice game and further locked down the SAM job. The lb's best quality is their speed.

Reserve lb's really didn't do much except for Michael Taylor. Dude is gonna be a problem. Looked good when he was able to come forward and attack against the run.
Did Dre get any burn last night, and did Deonte finally learn how to catch?

Debose got in as a backup. How is Quinton Dunbar starting over him?

Some kids just don't put in the effort to get better once they get to college. Thinking their HS talent will automatically carry over and they can dominate w/o putting in the work. :smh

Debose got in as a backup. How is Quinton Dunbar starting over him?

Some kids just don't put in the effort to get better once they get to college. Thinking their HS talent will automatically carry over and they can dominate w/o putting in the work. :smh

I just wanna see Richt go off on the Dawgs .... just once...

Boise is coached so well, and what's good with the UGA S&C coach? I didn't see one BSU player cramping up..

I don't get the hype for ND either ...

Boise is coached so well, and what's good with the UGA S&C coach? I didn't see one BSU player cramping up..

Damn, I had high expectations for that kid, I wonder how much that injury his freshman year changed his approach to the game. Thought for sure he could be a Percy type weapon for us.

Damn, I had high expectations for that kid, I wonder how much that injury his freshman year changed his approach to the game. Thought for sure he could be a Percy type weapon for us.

Dre got some mop up duty. Gave him quick throws to just get the ball in his hands. I don't remember Deonte dropping anything but he didn't get a lot of targets. Took an awful helmet to helmet shot.

Q starts over Debose based on consistency. That's a big deal to
boom. His route running needs to take some serious strides.

Dre got some mop up duty. Gave him quick throws to just get the ball in his hands. I don't remember Deonte dropping anything but he didn't get a lot of targets. Took an awful helmet to helmet shot.

Q starts over Debose based on consistency. That's a big deal to
boom. His route running needs to take some serious strides.

Not saying KU is gonna win the Big 12 or anything near that much but I have to admit that they looked better than I expected (I know they played McNeese St but a lot of people thought it would be closer)...they will still probably only get 2-3 wins (3 at the most) but Turner Gill definitely has the team heading the right direction to at least be competitive in 2 or so years.

Not saying KU is gonna win the Big 12 or anything near that much but I have to admit that they looked better than I expected (I know they played McNeese St but a lot of people thought it would be closer)...they will still probably only get 2-3 wins (3 at the most) but Turner Gill definitely has the team heading the right direction to at least be competitive in 2 or so years.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Word is he's horrible.... even had an OL transfer because he didn't agree with his training philosophies, heard he has them working out in full sweat suits doing stupid high reps with stupid heavy weight

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Word is he's horrible.... even had an OL transfer because he didn't agree with his training philosophies, heard he has them working out in full sweat suits doing stupid high reps with stupid heavy weight

Peterson is the best coach in CFB. He is simply a genius. If i ever become coach, I'm tailoring my approach and gameplan like his.

And Debose had some GREAT blocks last night for Rainey & Demps. Still think he's going to have a big impact receiving the ball also. Gators gonna be better than many expected.

Peterson is the best coach in CFB. He is simply a genius. If i ever become coach, I'm tailoring my approach and gameplan like his.

And Debose had some GREAT blocks last night for Rainey & Demps. Still think he's going to have a big impact receiving the ball also. Gators gonna be better than many expected.

pac-16 looks back in play. both OU and Okie state will not wait around for the big12 and have been looking for options

pac-16 looks back in play. both OU and Okie state will not wait around for the big12 and have been looking for options

Any Gators, how did Brantley look. I know y'all played FAU or whoever but did he look more comfortable back there than in Urbans O. I read that the speedsters killed it and Rainey got in the receiving game, was that all out of the backfield or was he lining up out wide on those.

Any Gators, how did Brantley look. I know y'all played FAU or whoever but did he look more comfortable back there than in Urbans O. I read that the speedsters killed it and Rainey got in the receiving game, was that all out of the backfield or was he lining up out wide on those.

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

The PAC 16 will never get approved by anyone else in the conference. Def not happening.

scott and the go ahead from everyone last year so why would it be different this time around?

Back
Top Bottom