2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

The PAC 16 will never get approved by anyone else in the conference. Def not happening.

scott and the go ahead from everyone last year so why would it be different this time around?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

The PAC 16 will never get approved by anyone else in the conference. Def not happening.

scott and the go ahead from everyone last year so why would it be different this time around?

if Texas brings the money, the Pac-12 will listen.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

if Texas brings the money, the Pac-12 will listen.

Originally Posted by jville819

Any Gators, how did Brantley look. I know y'all played FAU or whoever but did he look more comfortable back there than in Urbans O. I read that the speedsters killed it and Rainey got in the receiving game, was that all out of the backfield or was he lining up out wide on those.

Brantley way more confident. Charlie gave him easy throws to make
sure of that. Still struggled with deeper throws. It was an important step to pacify the haters.

A lot of Rainey's receptions were out of the backfield but he did flex out. A popular thing was to come out in 2 back sets and then give a single back look with Jordan reed flexing out. Getting a 4wr type look coming out in base personel.

Originally Posted by jville819

Any Gators, how did Brantley look. I know y'all played FAU or whoever but did he look more comfortable back there than in Urbans O. I read that the speedsters killed it and Rainey got in the receiving game, was that all out of the backfield or was he lining up out wide on those.

sure of that. Still struggled with deeper throws. It was an important step to pacify the haters.

A lot of Rainey's receptions were out of the backfield but he did flex out. A popular thing was to come out in 2 back sets and then give a single back look with Jordan reed flexing out. Getting a 4wr type look coming out in base personel.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

And you were 1a. or 1b on that list
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

And you were 1a. or 1b on that list
nerd.gif

Won't be surprised to see Skip Holtz hyped as the next ND coach if BK keeps struggling.

He's probably one of the only solid up and comers who would want that gig at this point...

Won't be surprised to see Skip Holtz hyped as the next ND coach if BK keeps struggling.

He's probably one of the only solid up and comers who would want that gig at this point...

Brian Kelly will be fine.

Not an excuse to say if Rees starts that game and/or if you don't turn it over 5 times..you probably win..but that's kinda what the deal was.

One of the last things ND has to 'get' is you can play the sisters of the poor in Week 1. If I'm a BCS or independent program, there just is no advantage to playing anyone halfway decent to star the year.

Not an excuse to say if Rees starts that game and/or if you don't turn it over 5 times..you probably win..but that's kinda what the deal was.

One of the last things ND has to 'get' is you can play the sisters of the poor in Week 1. If I'm a BCS or independent program, there just is no advantage to playing anyone halfway decent to star the year.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by dreClark

Damn, getting rid of BK already?
laugh.gif

You already know how ND fans roll
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.
laugh.gif

I know a lot of ND fans who can't stand BK as a person and actually wanted him canned after the Declan Sullivan incident and the way he arrogantly handled that.

His yelling tactics also do more harm than good.  There are ND alums everywhere who don't like how he handles himself.

Is this really necessary? This .gif was actually of him being relatively calm yesterday.
laugh.gif

ND's administration has bent over backwards for BK by lowering admission standards a tad and allowing MF3 to be the most reckless player in University history and they are expecting results NOW.
Not an excuse to say if Rees starts that game you probably win.
Is that not ALL on Kelly, though?
I'm still in this camp.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.
laugh.gif

I know a lot of ND fans who can't stand BK as a person and actually wanted him canned after the Declan Sullivan incident and the way he arrogantly handled that.

His yelling tactics also do more harm than good.  There are ND alums everywhere who don't like how he handles himself.

Is this really necessary? This .gif was actually of him being relatively calm yesterday.
laugh.gif

ND's administration has bent over backwards for BK by lowering admission standards a tad and allowing MF3 to be the most reckless player in University history and they are expecting results NOW.
I'm still in this camp.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.
laugh.gif

ND has bent over backwards for BK by lowering admission standards a tad and allowing MF3 to be the most reckless player in University history and they are expecting results NOW.
I'm still in this camp.

I'm fine w. Kelly blowing a gasket....some of those dudes yesterday were so ho-hum about their mistakes.  SOMEONE needs to hold them accountable.  Who cares if he yelled?  Who was it...Theo Riddick that dropped a pass in the middle of the field and had the nerve to try to play it off like it was Rees' fault??? 
30t6p3b.gif
As bad as ND was, there were a lot of guys on the field who were just going through the motions.  I think Kelly will get it right.  It will be (yet) another egg on the face if ND cans him early.  IMO, there are a lot of upperclassmen and others who got a lot of PT last year (and yesterday) who should not start next week. 

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.
laugh.gif

ND has bent over backwards for BK by lowering admission standards a tad and allowing MF3 to be the most reckless player in University history and they are expecting results NOW.
I'm still in this camp.

I'm fine w. Kelly blowing a gasket....some of those dudes yesterday were so ho-hum about their mistakes.  SOMEONE needs to hold them accountable.  Who cares if he yelled?  Who was it...Theo Riddick that dropped a pass in the middle of the field and had the nerve to try to play it off like it was Rees' fault??? 
30t6p3b.gif
As bad as ND was, there were a lot of guys on the field who were just going through the motions.  I think Kelly will get it right.  It will be (yet) another egg on the face if ND cans him early.  IMO, there are a lot of upperclassmen and others who got a lot of PT last year (and yesterday) who should not start next week. 

I'm fine w. Kelly blowing a gasket.
I am too, but after every single mistake?  You need to draw the line somewhere.

This isn't like the old days of Woody and Bo where they could recruit as many players as they want and kill off the weak links by blowing gaskets every 5 minutes.

That +*!* is counter productive at the end of the day IMO.  There were a lot of teaching moments for BK yesterday and he chose to go over the deep end time after time.  He just made some of these dudes even more afraid to screw up again (which always backfires). *shrugs*

I'm fine w. Kelly blowing a gasket.
I am too, but after every single mistake?  You need to draw the line somewhere.

This isn't like the old days of Woody and Bo where they could recruit as many players as they want and kill off the weak links by blowing gaskets every 5 minutes.

That +*!* is counter productive at the end of the day IMO.  There were a lot of teaching moments for BK yesterday and he chose to go over the deep end time after time.  He just made some of these dudes even more afraid to screw up again (which always backfires). *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom