2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

SMU has a really good offensive line.

They need to stop shooting themselves in the foot.
30t6p3b.gif
Life w/o Von Miller
nerd.gif

Some of y'all rapping like usf is some bums. Notre Dame isn't the only decent team the bulls beat the last few years
The state of Oregon got knocked back into reality
laugh.gif

Once again the pups showed that they are all bark, no bite. With some of their injuries, that 0-2 record look real after this saturday

SOW run game was unimpressive yesterday. Under a c-note against Monroe  
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully that west v game rains out so I can get that point lead 
pimp.gif
 nevermind

Z. Line been doin numbers since last year.

Caucasian RB!

Interesting to see June Jones work here. He can pull a TON of second teir talent from Texas (who are actually better than alotta top tier talent in most states)

Z. Line been doin numbers since last year.

Caucasian RB!

Interesting to see June Jones work here. He can pull a TON of second teir talent from Texas (who are actually better than alotta top tier talent in most states)

Some of y'all rapping like usf is some bums. Notre Dame isn't the only decent team the bulls beat the last few years
The state of Oregon got knocked back into reality
laugh.gif

Once again the pups showed that they are all bark, no bite. With some of their injuries, that 0-2 record look real after this saturday

SOW run game was unimpressive yesterday. Under a c-note against Monroe  
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully that west v game rains out so I can get that point lead 
pimp.gif
 nevermind

A&M getting no pass rush without DeMontre on the field... Dude caught a suspension for poppin a bouncer in the mouth on Northgate.
laugh.gif
Life without Von is tougher when his replacement ain't playing.

Cyrus and CMike
pimp.gif

A&M getting no pass rush without DeMontre on the field... Dude caught a suspension for poppin a bouncer in the mouth on Northgate.
laugh.gif
Life without Von is tougher when his replacement ain't playing.

Cyrus and CMike
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

get-attachment.aspx_normal.jpg

DesmondHoward Desmond Howard
by umichfootball

Dear Ann Arbor, I've missed you baby. I look forward to seeing you this weekend. It'll be like old times. Yours Truly, #21. ps #GoBlue

Looks like Game Day is still in AA.
2870c9c0-594d-4d4e-b20e-95e5999e4856_normal.png

CFTalk CollegeFootballTalk

Even Vegas knows Rees will start. RT @KegsnEggs: Notre Dame opens as a 1.5-point favorite over Michigan.

8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#Tempting.
nerd.gif

Man I'm kinda surprised we're underdogs tbh...Aint worried at all. Carder is better than both ND QB's

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

get-attachment.aspx_normal.jpg

DesmondHoward Desmond Howard
by umichfootball

Dear Ann Arbor, I've missed you baby. I look forward to seeing you this weekend. It'll be like old times. Yours Truly, #21. ps #GoBlue

Looks like Game Day is still in AA.
2870c9c0-594d-4d4e-b20e-95e5999e4856_normal.png

CFTalk CollegeFootballTalk

Even Vegas knows Rees will start. RT @KegsnEggs: Notre Dame opens as a 1.5-point favorite over Michigan.

8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#Tempting.
nerd.gif

Man I'm kinda surprised we're underdogs tbh...Aint worried at all. Carder is better than both ND QB's

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Got hammered last night but this is what I remember from SC game:- Defense looks better although that's not saying much- Don't care that Torin Harris made the game saving INT, he's still garbage and liability- Dion Bailey is going to do work this season, just needs a few to put it together. Nice instincts.- Why doesn't CLK ever call a play between the seams? It's ridiculous how long we've played this sideways offense- Robert Woods is a beast- Marqise Lee played nice for 1st start- Our TEs are bad at this point- DJ Morgan played well but still not sold on him as our go-to back- We really missed Marc Tyler in short yardage situationsUtah game is going to be a battle
laugh.gif
, hopefully you had a great night.

I disagree with your assesment of the defense, with the exception of Torin Harris, dude is buns been saying that since last year.  Hate seeing #4 line up at CB,
30t6p3b.gif

After rewatching the game, here are my thoughts for those that care:

Spoiler [+]
The game was a lot closer than it should've been, and everyone is to blame, from poor coaching decisions to bad execution to bad cases of the dropsies.  That being said, I was impressed with Minnesota's tackling.  They weren't a great team, with a lot of kinks on offense but the defense wasn't on the same level talent wise, yet they were fundamentally sound.  Caught myself saying "If he only broke that tackle" a few times.  So credit goes where it's deserved.  Also, I felt when Gray went out the Minnesota offense played better.

Offense:  The execution was superb in the first half.  The screens and sideways plays people were complaining about was working.  In fact Barkley audibled for those plays.  Minnesota didn't adjust and the safeties played deep throughout the game.  It was automatic throughout the game.  Barkley was picking them apart with simple slants and screens to the flats.

-Robert Woods, dude went into beast mode, great hands.  He was gassed at the end though.
-Marqise Lee played well, catching a couple of balls in traffic.  Lot of promise, hopefully he develops like his Serra teammate.
-DJ Morgan had some
eek.gif
plays, but yesterday showed that he can't be relied upon between the tackles, two scoring drives were stopped because we couldn't convert on 3rd and short.  With one of those drives, CLK going for it on 4th and that awkward Shotgun snap happened.
- Baxter needs to step up, reason he didn't play is because he is getting outshined in practice by DJ Morgan and Curtis McNeal.  Still DJ and Moody are change of pace backs, too small to take the pounding of running between the tackles.
-TE's showed their inexperience with those dropped balls.  If anyone is wondering why Robert Woods had 17 receptions, it's because he's a sure thing.  Lee is a true freshman and the TE's (Grimble and Telfer) are both too green (RS Freshmen).  They will need to step up.
-Guards didn't look bad in pass coverage, but they weren't getting any push on runs.
- CLK, time to kick extra points and Field Goals.  This one could've came back to bite you.
- Second half was all bad: Dropped passes, bonehead penalties, not converting on 3rd/4th and short.
30t6p3b.gif

Defense

- Much improved, the DLine and LB's were all over the place, in a good way.  Gray couldn't get anything done.
- Defense is the reason they won.  They did bend but didn't break.
- I like how they handled Gray, a running QB.  They gave up some big plays but stepped up when they had to.
- Second half, not so hot, when the Freshman QB stepped in, the D got too soft.
- Torin Harris
30t6p3b.gif
, got beat badly on that TD.
- Monte and Co. went back to some old habits when the passing QB stepped in
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Got hammered last night but this is what I remember from SC game:- Defense looks better although that's not saying much- Don't care that Torin Harris made the game saving INT, he's still garbage and liability- Dion Bailey is going to do work this season, just needs a few to put it together. Nice instincts.- Why doesn't CLK ever call a play between the seams? It's ridiculous how long we've played this sideways offense- Robert Woods is a beast- Marqise Lee played nice for 1st start- Our TEs are bad at this point- DJ Morgan played well but still not sold on him as our go-to back- We really missed Marc Tyler in short yardage situationsUtah game is going to be a battle
laugh.gif
, hopefully you had a great night.

I disagree with your assesment of the defense, with the exception of Torin Harris, dude is buns been saying that since last year.  Hate seeing #4 line up at CB,
30t6p3b.gif

After rewatching the game, here are my thoughts for those that care:

Spoiler [+]
The game was a lot closer than it should've been, and everyone is to blame, from poor coaching decisions to bad execution to bad cases of the dropsies.  That being said, I was impressed with Minnesota's tackling.  They weren't a great team, with a lot of kinks on offense but the defense wasn't on the same level talent wise, yet they were fundamentally sound.  Caught myself saying "If he only broke that tackle" a few times.  So credit goes where it's deserved.  Also, I felt when Gray went out the Minnesota offense played better.

Offense:  The execution was superb in the first half.  The screens and sideways plays people were complaining about was working.  In fact Barkley audibled for those plays.  Minnesota didn't adjust and the safeties played deep throughout the game.  It was automatic throughout the game.  Barkley was picking them apart with simple slants and screens to the flats.

-Robert Woods, dude went into beast mode, great hands.  He was gassed at the end though.
-Marqise Lee played well, catching a couple of balls in traffic.  Lot of promise, hopefully he develops like his Serra teammate.
-DJ Morgan had some
eek.gif
plays, but yesterday showed that he can't be relied upon between the tackles, two scoring drives were stopped because we couldn't convert on 3rd and short.  With one of those drives, CLK going for it on 4th and that awkward Shotgun snap happened.
- Baxter needs to step up, reason he didn't play is because he is getting outshined in practice by DJ Morgan and Curtis McNeal.  Still DJ and Moody are change of pace backs, too small to take the pounding of running between the tackles.
-TE's showed their inexperience with those dropped balls.  If anyone is wondering why Robert Woods had 17 receptions, it's because he's a sure thing.  Lee is a true freshman and the TE's (Grimble and Telfer) are both too green (RS Freshmen).  They will need to step up.
-Guards didn't look bad in pass coverage, but they weren't getting any push on runs.
- CLK, time to kick extra points and Field Goals.  This one could've came back to bite you.
- Second half was all bad: Dropped passes, bonehead penalties, not converting on 3rd/4th and short.
30t6p3b.gif

Defense

- Much improved, the DLine and LB's were all over the place, in a good way.  Gray couldn't get anything done.
- Defense is the reason they won.  They did bend but didn't break.
- I like how they handled Gray, a running QB.  They gave up some big plays but stepped up when they had to.
- Second half, not so hot, when the Freshman QB stepped in, the D got too soft.
- Torin Harris
30t6p3b.gif
, got beat badly on that TD.
- Monte and Co. went back to some old habits when the passing QB stepped in
30t6p3b.gif

am i wrong for hoping UCLA loses every week to fire that **!#%#$ %+%$@# #*% fraud bum slick rick?

am i wrong for hoping UCLA loses every week to fire that **!#%#$ %+%$@# #*% fraud bum slick rick?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nooo it's your only %!%@%$@ hope because you won't win anything with him. you know it

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nooo it's your only %!%@%$@ hope because you won't win anything with him. you know it

Back
Top Bottom