2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

A&M looks very good. Thought they would fall flat on their face today but their offense is going to be very good. Biggest challenger to OU.

SMU, this is not a good look after their AD or prez said they deserved to be in the Big 12.

A&M looks very good. Thought they would fall flat on their face today but their offense is going to be very good. Biggest challenger to OU.

SMU, this is not a good look after their AD or prez said they deserved to be in the Big 12.

Why would you have thought A&M would fall flat against SMU?

Looks like McDermott can spin it a little bit...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Just thought it would be a trap game. With all the hype for A&M coming into the season, I couldn't help it. Not like they aren't known for under performing in recent years... 

Just thought it would be a trap game. With all the hype for A&M coming into the season, I couldn't help it. Not like they aren't known for under performing in recent years... 

Originally Posted by Caerus

Texas A/M still rolling with Mike Sherman?  yikes.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Texas A/M still rolling with Mike Sherman?  yikes.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
CBK gettingt the axe for yelling at player. Good lord please.
30t6p3b.gif

Who the hell said/insinuated Kelly would/could/should get the axe for yelling at a player?

I just said I think he needs to tone it back. Notre Dame isn't UC, CMU or Grand Valley State.  I'm just relaying info - people who matter in SB take issue w/ his actions.
Did TJ Jones ever make it back in the game after he went down on the sidelines late? It looked bad ...
No.  He was done.  Not sure about his status...

Aggies looking pretty impressive.
Warrick Dunn was in the booth for our game. �Huge fan of him as a player...I'd be happy if I never hear him call another game, he was awful.
This.
laugh.gif

They cut into this game during the rain delays and Warrick was absolutely unbearable.

laugh.gif
CBK gettingt the axe for yelling at player. Good lord please.
30t6p3b.gif

Who the hell said/insinuated Kelly would/could/should get the axe for yelling at a player?

I just said I think he needs to tone it back. Notre Dame isn't UC, CMU or Grand Valley State.  I'm just relaying info - people who matter in SB take issue w/ his actions.
Did TJ Jones ever make it back in the game after he went down on the sidelines late? It looked bad ...
No.  He was done.  Not sure about his status...

Aggies looking pretty impressive.
Warrick Dunn was in the booth for our game. �Huge fan of him as a player...I'd be happy if I never hear him call another game, he was awful.
This.
laugh.gif

They cut into this game during the rain delays and Warrick was absolutely unbearable.

Originally Posted by dreClark
If they stay healthy, it looks like the Florida bagman got his money's worth.
Our OL still looks soft and even though they have a lot of starts between them, they still have a lot of work to do before we get into Auburn, FSU & Va Tech.  Tajh and the offense were struggling in the 1st half but it was pretty bland in terms of what the new OC was showing. 2nd half was much better on all fronts.

Important side note. Warrick Dunn was in the booth for our game. Huge fan of him as a player...I'd be happy if I never hear him call another game, he was awful.

Originally Posted by dreClark
If they stay healthy, it looks like the Florida bagman got his money's worth.
Our OL still looks soft and even though they have a lot of starts between them, they still have a lot of work to do before we get into Auburn, FSU & Va Tech.  Tajh and the offense were struggling in the 1st half but it was pretty bland in terms of what the new OC was showing. 2nd half was much better on all fronts.

Important side note. Warrick Dunn was in the booth for our game. Huge fan of him as a player...I'd be happy if I never hear him call another game, he was awful.

Padron was some hot garbage today.

Jerod Eddie beasted, OLBs looked kinda slow, DBs looked lost a few times.

Swope
pimp.gif

Padron was some hot garbage today.

Jerod Eddie beasted, OLBs looked kinda slow, DBs looked lost a few times.

Swope
pimp.gif

The ppl who matter In SB had a chance to fire CBK off a kid dying on his watch. They didn't. They stood behind him and conjured up a silly excuse and report supporting him and his decision

now they're supposed to be upset at him yelling at players ...

okay.

A&M DBs aren't impressive at All.

The ppl who matter In SB had a chance to fire CBK off a kid dying on his watch. They didn't. They stood behind him and conjured up a silly excuse and report supporting him and his decision

now they're supposed to be upset at him yelling at players ...

okay.

A&M DBs aren't impressive at All.

even if true

as long as he wins nobody will care about his on field actions.

even if true

as long as he wins nobody will care about his on field actions.

Back
Top Bottom