2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I see nothing's changed w/ Life Lessons. 
laugh.gif

Cane football will be the death of him.
laugh.gif

I wasn't impressed with Obrien like that.
Half of his throws were to the flat or screens.

He made several Bad throws too.

Decent QB tho

I wasn't impressed with Obrien like that.
Half of his throws were to the flat or screens.

He made several Bad throws too.

Decent QB tho

I'm doing some reading and is really Texas gonna try to keep the Big 12 going with.....

No Nebraska
No Colorado
No Texas A&M
No Oklahoma
No Oklahoma State

...just to keep a channel nobody can watch? They'd really do that to a school like Texas Tech?

Is Deloss Dodds this stricken with power & greed? My goodness what has become of the conference.

I'm doing some reading and is really Texas gonna try to keep the Big 12 going with.....

No Nebraska
No Colorado
No Texas A&M
No Oklahoma
No Oklahoma State

...just to keep a channel nobody can watch? They'd really do that to a school like Texas Tech?

Is Deloss Dodds this stricken with power & greed? My goodness what has become of the conference.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dre, is Dameyune Cràig recruiting JaMichael Winston a DE from Alabama?

He's Blowing up late cus he missed his JR year with a knee injury.
Not to my knowledge

Surprised @ UF's home sellout streak ending in Muschamp's 1st game

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dre, is Dameyune Cràig recruiting JaMichael Winston a DE from Alabama?

He's Blowing up late cus he missed his JR year with a knee injury.
Not to my knowledge

Surprised @ UF's home sellout streak ending in Muschamp's 1st game

Danny OB is really good. Last night was his first game in a new offense. He really only made one bad (terrible) decision on that INT he threw. He could have walked into the end zone. He also had a few drops. Only a sophomore and only going to get better...

Danny OB is really good. Last night was his first game in a new offense. He really only made one bad (terrible) decision on that INT he threw. He could have walked into the end zone. He also had a few drops. Only a sophomore and only going to get better...

Brutal loss last night, but we did it to ourselves. 
30t6p3b.gif

Morris can't really be blamed for that pick 6, it was his only terrible throw all night.  If he hits that wheel route the play before...........
frown.gif
  Just needed one more second to make a good throw. 
We lost at the end of the first half when we had the lead, and the ball, and knew we would get the ball to start the second half, we could have built a nice lead for ourselves, that fumble killed it though.  Gotta hold onto the ball better than that. 

We had ZERO pass rush, no WR work at all in terms of run after catch or anything.  They did make some nice grabs in traffic which is good, but no real explosion from any of them.  Our tackling was poor, we gave up 2 defensive TD's, and we were in the game with a minute left.  *shrugs* 

AL has plenty of work to do, and in stretches we played better than we were under Shannon, but those procedure penalties in the second half were freaking stupid.  Gotta clean that up. 

I have no idea if our red zone defense was that good, or Maryland's RZ offense was that bad, we'll see in the coming weeks I suppose. 

On to the suspension bowl vs O St. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Brutal loss last night, but we did it to ourselves. 
30t6p3b.gif

Morris can't really be blamed for that pick 6, it was his only terrible throw all night.  If he hits that wheel route the play before...........
frown.gif
  Just needed one more second to make a good throw. 
We lost at the end of the first half when we had the lead, and the ball, and knew we would get the ball to start the second half, we could have built a nice lead for ourselves, that fumble killed it though.  Gotta hold onto the ball better than that. 

We had ZERO pass rush, no WR work at all in terms of run after catch or anything.  They did make some nice grabs in traffic which is good, but no real explosion from any of them.  Our tackling was poor, we gave up 2 defensive TD's, and we were in the game with a minute left.  *shrugs* 

AL has plenty of work to do, and in stretches we played better than we were under Shannon, but those procedure penalties in the second half were freaking stupid.  Gotta clean that up. 

I have no idea if our red zone defense was that good, or Maryland's RZ offense was that bad, we'll see in the coming weeks I suppose. 

On to the suspension bowl vs O St. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

USA Today / Coaches Poll

1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. LSU
4. Florida State
5. Boise State
6. Stanford
7. Oklahoma State
8. Texas A&M