2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

AP Poll will look something like:

1. OU
2. LSU
3. Bama
4. Boise
5. FSU
6. Stanford
7. TAMU
8. OK State
9. Nebraska
10. Wisconsin

with Oregon dropping to 13, Baylor at 20, USF at 22, Penn State at 23, and Texas at 24.

AP Poll will look something like:

1. OU
2. LSU
3. Bama
4. Boise
5. FSU
6. Stanford
7. TAMU
8. OK State
9. Nebraska
10. Wisconsin

with Oregon dropping to 13, Baylor at 20, USF at 22, Penn State at 23, and Texas at 24.

Damn Ducks dropped a lot farther than I thought
eek.gif
.... I was thinking top 10 still...Performance is the reason why IMO

Damn Ducks dropped a lot farther than I thought
eek.gif
.... I was thinking top 10 still...Performance is the reason why IMO

1. Oklahoma (32)
2. LSU (17)
3. Alabama (9)
4. Boise St. (2)
5. Florida St.
6. Stanford
7. Texas A&M
8. Wisconsin
9. Oklahoma St.
10. Nebraska
11. Virginia Tech
12. South Carolina
13. Oregon
14. Arkansas
15. Ohio St.
16. Mississippi St.
17. Michigan St.
18. Florida
19. West Virginia
20. Baylor
21. Missouri
22. South Florida
23. Penn St.
24. Texas
25. TCU

1. Oklahoma (32)
2. LSU (17)
3. Alabama (9)
4. Boise St. (2)
5. Florida St.
6. Stanford
7. Texas A&M
8. Wisconsin
9. Oklahoma St.
10. Nebraska
11. Virginia Tech
12. South Carolina
13. Oregon
14. Arkansas
15. Ohio St.
16. Mississippi St.
17. Michigan St.
18. Florida
19. West Virginia
20. Baylor
21. Missouri
22. South Florida
23. Penn St.
24. Texas
25. TCU

@CP1708 Good game last night, coming from a terp fan. You guys played pretty decent while missing some players. Our RZ offense was pretty terrible. Some of it I blame on our offensive coordinator who seemed to shy away from the pass after DOB threw that pick early. We were also missing DJ Adams, who is our short yardage, RZ back. He had 11 tds last year but was suspended for last night's game. I think we definitely could have scored a few more tds. For you guys, I think you should keep last night's QB as the starter. He had a really good game, and I think Jacory is pretty overrated.

@CP1708 Good game last night, coming from a terp fan. You guys played pretty decent while missing some players. Our RZ offense was pretty terrible. Some of it I blame on our offensive coordinator who seemed to shy away from the pass after DOB threw that pick early. We were also missing DJ Adams, who is our short yardage, RZ back. He had 11 tds last year but was suspended for last night's game. I think we definitely could have scored a few more tds. For you guys, I think you should keep last night's QB as the starter. He had a really good game, and I think Jacory is pretty overrated.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

How the hell did my school receive less votes than bum %%% Georgia?!

$EC bias... smh

I can't even defend them ... They are 1-8 in their last 9 games against ranked teams ... Only ranked for the ratings ... I see they put Penn St. in there for the same reason.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

How the hell did my school receive less votes than bum %%% Georgia?!

$EC bias... smh

I can't even defend them ... They are 1-8 in their last 9 games against ranked teams ... Only ranked for the ratings ... I see they put Penn St. in there for the same reason.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Keep on rising, Stanford. 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the pollsters for punishing Oregon for a marquee, non-conference match-up. CFB has gotten soft and teams are getting rewarded for it.
CFB now has something in common with the NBA: soft play 
indifferent.gif

Whatever. We'll be fine as the season moves along.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Keep on rising, Stanford. 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the pollsters for punishing Oregon for a marquee, non-conference match-up. CFB has gotten soft and teams are getting rewarded for it.
CFB now has something in common with the NBA: soft play 
indifferent.gif

Whatever. We'll be fine as the season moves along.

^Sadly its been that way for a while now. I wish top schools felt like the actually needed to go out and prove they are the best against other top programs to get a shot a big bowl game/NC berth. I applaud the Ducks for going out and scheduling a matchup like this, but looking at the hit ya'll took from the loss it sends a clear message that its better to not risk a loss and schedule a cupcake team to keep the top five ranking and hope the teams above you fall throughout course the year.

As a fan a CF it truly sucks, but I don't see it changing anytime soon.

^Sadly its been that way for a while now. I wish top schools felt like the actually needed to go out and prove they are the best against other top programs to get a shot a big bowl game/NC berth. I applaud the Ducks for going out and scheduling a matchup like this, but looking at the hit ya'll took from the loss it sends a clear message that its better to not risk a loss and schedule a cupcake team to keep the top five ranking and hope the teams above you fall throughout course the year.

As a fan a CF it truly sucks, but I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom