2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Danny straight from east forsyth
pimp.gif
even tho west forsyth >*
indifferent.gif
@ anything Forsyth related except for Christ Paul.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Keep on rising, Stanford. 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the pollsters for punishing Oregon for a marquee, non-conference match-up. CFB has gotten soft and teams are getting rewarded for it.
CFB now has something in common with the NBA: soft play 
indifferent.gif

Whatever. We'll be fine as the season moves along. we get to face Arizona, Washington St, UCLA, Oregon St, etc

Come on.  You were punished for the same song holding true yet again.  Every time you guys face a team outside the pac pick a number, you get exposed.  Boise St, then Boise St again, Ohio St, Auburn, now LSU.  You've handled USC and Stanford the last couple years, and that's good quality wins, but also conference games, teams you are used to facing every single year.  Match up with a tough team outside, and you get what you saw Saturday night. 

It ain't the sport that's soft, it's your team bro.  5-5 is no accident.  That's a pattern.  It'll repeat again in January when you face a tough bowl team. 

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at the pollsters for punishing Oregon for a marquee, non-conference match-up. CFB has gotten soft and teams are getting rewarded for it.
indifferent.gif

Whatever. We'll be fine as the season moves along. we get to face Arizona, Washington St, UCLA, Oregon St, etc

Come on.  You were punished for the same song holding true yet again.  Every time you guys face a team outside the pac pick a number, you get exposed.  Boise St, then Boise St again, Ohio St, Auburn, now LSU.  You've handled USC and Stanford the last couple years, and that's good quality wins, but also conference games, teams you are used to facing every single year.  Match up with a tough team outside, and you get what you saw Saturday night. 

It ain't the sport that's soft, it's your team bro.  5-5 is no accident.  That's a pattern.  It'll repeat again in January when you face a tough bowl team. 

Originally Posted by Statis22

I'm doing some reading and is really Texas gonna try to keep the Big 12 going with.....

No Nebraska
No Colorado
No Texas A&M
No Oklahoma
No Oklahoma State

...just to keep a channel nobody can watch? They'd really do that to a school like Texas Tech?

Is Deloss Dodds this stricken with power & greed? My goodness what has become of the conference.

have read the same crap. talking about a conference of

texas
Tech
Baylor
Houston
Rice
UTEP
North Texas
SMU

and then adding the other 2 texas schools that will turn D1 next year or get TCU and someone else

I'm doing some reading and is really Texas gonna try to keep the Big 12 going with.....

No Nebraska
No Colorado
No Texas A&M
No Oklahoma
No Oklahoma State

...just to keep a channel nobody can watch? They'd really do that to a school like Texas Tech?

Is Deloss Dodds this stricken with power & greed? My goodness what has become of the conference.

texas
Tech
Baylor
Houston
Rice
UTEP
North Texas
SMU

and then adding the other 2 texas schools that will turn D1 next year or get TCU and someone else

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Whatever. We'll be fine as the season moves along.
roll.gif

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Whatever. We'll be fine as the season moves along.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

No Nebraska
No Colorado
No Texas A&M
No Oklahoma
No Oklahoma State

texas
Tech
Baylor
Houston
Rice
UTEP
North Texas
SMU

Maaaaan, what the @#$%? 
laugh.gif
  Texas would be undefeated every year til the bowl game. 

Texas needs to just eat it and join Oklahoma and USC in the Pac 3 + 13.  Make it happen Longhorns. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

No Nebraska
No Colorado
No Texas A&M
No Oklahoma
No Oklahoma State

texas
Tech
Baylor
Houston
Rice
UTEP
North Texas
SMU

Maaaaan, what the @#$%? 
laugh.gif
  Texas would be undefeated every year til the bowl game. 

Texas needs to just eat it and join Oklahoma and USC in the Pac 3 + 13.  Make it happen Longhorns. 
pimp.gif

Went to the Maryland-Miami game last night. Before I say anything, I will say this: Maryland outplayed the Canes last night and deserved to win that game. However, Maryland fans are the WORST I have ever seen. I have been to a few away games to watch Miami play, and these people were by far the worst trash-talking idiots at any of them. I took my 11-year old son, and these dudes were actually cursing at him! An 11-year old kid, cause he had a Hurricanes jersey on.
30t6p3b.gif

Then after Morris threw that pick-6 to seal the game, my son and I headed for the exit, as did most Miami fans (and considering the heavy rain, plenty of Maryland fans too). These Maryland fans were acting like they just won a title or something. Funny how a fanbase can run their mouths so hardcore and have never won anything EVER. Then once my son and I got back to my car, I found that some jerk-off ripped the Miami flags off my car.
30t6p3b.gif
Maryland fans need some damn class, but what can you say? Guess when you aren't used to winning, you don't know how to act.

Like I said, I have been to a few opposing stadiums to watch the Canes. Went to the UVA game last year that Miami lost, and didn't have anywhere near the trash talking as last night. It was pretty pathetic that those clowns find it ok to run their mouth, curse, and intimidate a little boy cause their garbage school actually won a game for once. Sorry If I come off as upset, just don't like people acting stupid towards my son.

Went to the Maryland-Miami game last night. Before I say anything, I will say this: Maryland outplayed the Canes last night and deserved to win that game. However, Maryland fans are the WORST I have ever seen. I have been to a few away games to watch Miami play, and these people were by far the worst trash-talking idiots at any of them. I took my 11-year old son, and these dudes were actually cursing at him! An 11-year old kid, cause he had a Hurricanes jersey on.
30t6p3b.gif

Then after Morris threw that pick-6 to seal the game, my son and I headed for the exit, as did most Miami fans (and considering the heavy rain, plenty of Maryland fans too). These Maryland fans were acting like they just won a title or something. Funny how a fanbase can run their mouths so hardcore and have never won anything EVER. Then once my son and I got back to my car, I found that some jerk-off ripped the Miami flags off my car.
30t6p3b.gif
Maryland fans need some damn class, but what can you say? Guess when you aren't used to winning, you don't know how to act.

Like I said, I have been to a few opposing stadiums to watch the Canes. Went to the UVA game last year that Miami lost, and didn't have anywhere near the trash talking as last night. It was pretty pathetic that those clowns find it ok to run their mouth, curse, and intimidate a little boy cause their garbage school actually won a game for once. Sorry If I come off as upset, just don't like people acting stupid towards my son.

Back
Top Bottom