2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Maryland fans feeling themselves after beating up on that DII squad. 
laugh.gif

* waits for MR. clown to come in with the i hate you, i will beat your *#*,your team sucks rant.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Went to the Maryland-Miami game last night. Before I say anything, I will say this: Maryland outplayed the Canes last night and deserved to win that game. However, Maryland fans are the WORST I have ever seen. I have been to a few away games to watch Miami play, and these people were by far the worst trash-talking idiots at any of them. I took my 11-year old son, and these dudes were actually cursing at him! An 11-year old kid, cause he had a Hurricanes jersey on.
30t6p3b.gif

Then after Morris threw that pick-6 to seal the game, my son and I headed for the exit, as did most Miami fans (and considering the heavy rain, plenty of Maryland fans too). These Maryland fans were acting like they just won a title or something. Funny how a fanbase can run their mouths so hardcore and have never won anything EVER. Then once my son and I got back to my car, I found that some jerk-off ripped the Miami flags off my car.
30t6p3b.gif
Maryland fans need some damn class, but what can you say? Guess when you aren't used to winning, you don't know how to act.

Like I said, I have been to a few opposing stadiums to watch the Canes. Went to the UVA game last year that Miami lost, and didn't have anywhere near the trash talking as last night. It was pretty pathetic that those clowns find it ok to run their mouth, curse, and intimidate a little boy cause their garbage school actually won a game for once. Sorry If I come off as upset, just don't like people acting stupid towards my son.
damn
30t6p3b.gif

gay mike.....what up....

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Went to the Maryland-Miami game last night. Before I say anything, I will say this: Maryland outplayed the Canes last night and deserved to win that game. However, Maryland fans are the WORST I have ever seen. I have been to a few away games to watch Miami play, and these people were by far the worst trash-talking idiots at any of them. I took my 11-year old son, and these dudes were actually cursing at him! An 11-year old kid, cause he had a Hurricanes jersey on.
30t6p3b.gif

Then after Morris threw that pick-6 to seal the game, my son and I headed for the exit, as did most Miami fans (and considering the heavy rain, plenty of Maryland fans too). These Maryland fans were acting like they just won a title or something. Funny how a fanbase can run their mouths so hardcore and have never won anything EVER. Then once my son and I got back to my car, I found that some jerk-off ripped the Miami flags off my car.
30t6p3b.gif
Maryland fans need some damn class, but what can you say? Guess when you aren't used to winning, you don't know how to act.

Like I said, I have been to a few opposing stadiums to watch the Canes. Went to the UVA game last year that Miami lost, and didn't have anywhere near the trash talking as last night. It was pretty pathetic that those clowns find it ok to run their mouth, curse, and intimidate a little boy cause their garbage school actually won a game for once. Sorry If I come off as upset, just don't like people acting stupid towards my son.
damn
30t6p3b.gif

gay mike.....what up....

i wish oregon and miami played one another this year. the thread and resulting lovers' quarrel would be priceless

i wish oregon and miami played one another this year. the thread and resulting lovers' quarrel would be priceless

Originally Posted by dreClark

a7wgo7c.gif

smokin.gif

Tactless or not, UMD's female talent >>> UM's.  Was chillin with some alum girls during this, listening to them pop off and rant about UMD's bball team like we werent watching football
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

a7wgo7c.gif

smokin.gif

Tactless or not, UMD's female talent >>> UM's.  Was chillin with some alum girls during this, listening to them pop off and rant about UMD's bball team like we werent watching football
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Its been known for years that Maryland fans are some of the most unclassy in the country and by far the worst in the ACC
I'll never forgot how they treated J.J.

Tommy Rees officially named ND's starter.

My man Chester actually took my avy advice.  It's true too.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

*Simon Pegg salute*

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

No it wouldn't. The first few pages would be full of delusional Miami gibberish - you know, the typical "DA U IS BACK!" "<Jacory Harris w/ Heisman pose> Uncanny." "WE IN THIS"

Then CP would say something about Oregon being irrelevant. I'd have to bring up the fact that the only big game that Miami has won recently was the MPC Computers Bowl against Nevada, and then he'd start rambling about championships from the 80s or something. I don't really care about those cocaine-assisted titles to begin with, so that would go nowhere.

Michael Irvin would pop his head in, nostrils looking like powdered donuts, and start dancing or some +!*$.

After that, Bigmike would come in and drool on the screen a little bit, and Mr Marcus would insult his waistline.

OK, I take it back, it would be pretty epic.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Its been known for years that Maryland fans are some of the most unclassy in the country and by far the worst in the ACC
I'll never forgot how they treated J.J.

Tommy Rees officially named ND's starter.

My man Chester actually took my avy advice.  It's true too.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

*Simon Pegg salute*

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

No it wouldn't. The first few pages would be full of delusional Miami gibberish - you know, the typical "DA U IS BACK!" "<Jacory Harris w/ Heisman pose> Uncanny." "WE IN THIS"

Then CP would say something about Oregon being irrelevant. I'd have to bring up the fact that the only big game that Miami has won recently was the MPC Computers Bowl against Nevada, and then he'd start rambling about championships from the 80s or something. I don't really care about those cocaine-assisted titles to begin with, so that would go nowhere.

Michael Irvin would pop his head in, nostrils looking like powdered donuts, and start dancing or some +!*$.

After that, Bigmike would come in and drool on the screen a little bit, and Mr Marcus would insult his waistline.

OK, I take it back, it would be pretty epic.

Maryland fans are definitely trash. About their female talent...unless something's changed it's pretty average (No Kate Upton) compared to most southern schools.

Answer: Just wait until we've got that swagger back.

Question: What have Miami fans been saying for the last 5 years?

Maryland fans are definitely trash. About their female talent...unless something's changed it's pretty average (No Kate Upton) compared to most southern schools.

Answer: Just wait until we've got that swagger back.

Question: What have Miami fans been saying for the last 5 years?

Pretty disappointed about the loss. Although the one big thing that stood out was the coverage on our special teams. Haven't seen it that good in years.

At least we get back Spence, Ojomo and Forston. 3 starters back on defense for OSU. The other thing I liked was for the first time (from what i can remember)
UM came out of the half and scored on their first possession after giving up the fumble for a TD. Oh and Miller needs more than 18 carries.

Pretty disappointed about the loss. Although the one big thing that stood out was the coverage on our special teams. Haven't seen it that good in years.

At least we get back Spence, Ojomo and Forston. 3 starters back on defense for OSU. The other thing I liked was for the first time (from what i can remember)
UM came out of the half and scored on their first possession after giving up the fumble for a TD. Oh and Miller needs more than 18 carries.

Back
Top Bottom