2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Damn this thread got me depressed
30t6p3b.gif

Lamar Miller though
pimp.gif

I stand corrected, Tennessee smoked us in a game for the title in 85, Vinny owed somebody money in the title game in 86, then in 88 lost 31-30 to Notre Dame.  We won titles in 87 and 89.  You're looking at 3 games away from being titles 2-6.  Just like that.  3 games, we coulda had 5 titles in a row. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

We got beat again in 92, after winning in 91

In 2000 we lost in the closing seconds to Washington costing us an undefeated season

And you know about Ohio St. 

So, like I said, a couple plays/games here or there, and we almost at 10 titles.  It's not like we have 5 and a bunch of 9-3 seasons.  We have 5, and a handful of 11-1's, those 1's being EXTREMELY costly. 
tired.gif

I stand corrected, Tennessee smoked us in a game for the title in 85, Vinny owed somebody money in the title game in 86, then in 88 lost 31-30 to Notre Dame.  We won titles in 87 and 89.  You're looking at 3 games away from being titles 2-6.  Just like that.  3 games, we coulda had 5 titles in a row. 
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

We got beat again in 92, after winning in 91

In 2000 we lost in the closing seconds to Washington costing us an undefeated season

And you know about Ohio St. 

So, like I said, a couple plays/games here or there, and we almost at 10 titles.  It's not like we have 5 and a bunch of 9-3 seasons.  We have 5, and a handful of 11-1's, those 1's being EXTREMELY costly. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

How does this NT pick 'em league work?

You have to pick the correct winner and the margin of victory has to be within the betting line (which I assume are the numbers on the right) in order to get the point?

Ya I think so. I was sitting here thinking I got all my picks right b/c you just had to pick the W/L (
pimp.gif
) but then I went and checked and I saw that I missed 7 because of the point spread (
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
) lol

You have to pick the correct winner and the margin of victory has to be within the betting line (which I assume are the numbers on the right) in order to get the point?

Ya I think so. I was sitting here thinking I got all my picks right b/c you just had to pick the W/L (
pimp.gif
) but then I went and checked and I saw that I missed 7 because of the point spread (
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
) lol

Mike Francessa just did an entire segment o Brian Hamiltonn Notre Dame with his usual ND guest writer...

They talked about how Weiss had lost the entire alumni base and alienated everyone bc he's just not good around ppl.
they went on about how well CBK is Loved by the alums and that he has won all of them over cus he's so good in a room with them. Said he's a great polition type.

Said they expect he'll be at ND as long as he wants to be there.

Mike Francessa just did an entire segment o Brian Hamiltonn Notre Dame with his usual ND guest writer...

They talked about how Weiss had lost the entire alumni base and alienated everyone bc he's just not good around ppl.
they went on about how well CBK is Loved by the alums and that he has won all of them over cus he's so good in a room with them. Said he's a great polition type.

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
) lol

Yep.. Same here ... Gotta pick for or against the spread.. I realized that before last week, but still went 11-9
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
) lol

Yep.. Same here ... Gotta pick for or against the spread.. I realized that before last week, but still went 11-9
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

as he should (to this point)..I'm very content with where things look to be going.

Named Rees the starter today and did comment on the 'yelling' said he might need to tone it down at times since the cameras are always on him. Whatever, rather have this..

url

than this..

url

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

as he should (to this point)..I'm very content with where things look to be going.

Named Rees the starter today and did comment on the 'yelling' said he might need to tone it down at times since the cameras are always on him. Whatever, rather have this..

url

than this..

url

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Some pictures from the game/stadium in the spoiler. I have a bunch more I'll upload later.

Had some older LSU fans apologize for the way their younger fans were acting and bought the wife and I breakfast - pretty awesome.

The area was amazing. Tons of good food, great sights (Ft. Worth Zoo, Museum, Stock Yards), and everyone was friendly as @@%*. Props to TX on the hospitality.
pimp.gif

Game wasn't even close. What an !$@-whooping.
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
dyspcp.jpg

2eusi6s.jpg

2jb8977.jpg

v4a4vk.jpg

2hzst2t.jpg

148nbkm.jpg

The last pic, was that your seat, or do you have any pics from where you were sitting? 

Looks bad @#$ there.  That's pretty cool some folks bought you grub, that's good stuff. 

I knew a couple folks that flew out there as well, but haven't heard how it went for them yet. 

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Some pictures from the game/stadium in the spoiler. I have a bunch more I'll upload later.

Had some older LSU fans apologize for the way their younger fans were acting and bought the wife and I breakfast - pretty awesome.

The area was amazing. Tons of good food, great sights (Ft. Worth Zoo, Museum, Stock Yards), and everyone was friendly as @@%*. Props to TX on the hospitality.
pimp.gif

Game wasn't even close. What an !$@-whooping.
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
dyspcp.jpg

2eusi6s.jpg

2jb8977.jpg

v4a4vk.jpg

2hzst2t.jpg

148nbkm.jpg

The last pic, was that your seat, or do you have any pics from where you were sitting? 

Looks bad @#$ there.  That's pretty cool some folks bought you grub, that's good stuff. 

I knew a couple folks that flew out there as well, but haven't heard how it went for them yet. 

Good looks dre and FF.

How do pick for or against the spread on there?

Good looks dre and FF.

Good looks dre and FF.

Favorites are on the left, and the numbers on the right are what the spreads are ..They may change each day but it won't be major. It's tough to make some choices man..

Good looks dre and FF.

Favorites are on the left, and the numbers on the right are what the spreads are ..They may change each day but it won't be major. It's tough to make some choices man..

Back
Top Bottom