2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

We are ranked where I thought we should be. -14th.

We exposed SCe last year and beat aTm(tough team), but yet we're still ranked behind them. Eh, guess the road to the MNC goes through Tuscaloosa. 

aTm, SCe, Miss St, LSU .. we'll see them

I'm actually more concerned about the Aggies than Bama, but we'll see how they fair against Penn St with either QB. I hope Bama is undefeated when we roll down there, but I could see Penn St beating them.

We are ranked where I thought we should be. -14th.

We exposed SCe last year and beat aTm(tough team), but yet we're still ranked behind them. Eh, guess the road to the MNC goes through Tuscaloosa. 

aTm, SCe, Miss St, LSU .. we'll see them

I'm actually more concerned about the Aggies than Bama, but we'll see how they fair against Penn St with either QB. I hope Bama is undefeated when we roll down there, but I could see Penn St beating them.

laugh.gif
......this thread gets me banned every year...i always get reported by one of ya.....trying to keep it cool this season

laugh.gif
......this thread gets me banned every year...i always get reported by one of ya.....trying to keep it cool this season

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i wish oregon and miami played one another this year. the thread and resulting lovers' quarrel would be priceless

No it wouldn't. The first few pages would be full of delusional Miami gibberish - you know, the typical "DA U IS BACK!" "<Jacory Harris w/ Heisman pose> Uncanny." "WE IN THIS"

Then CP would say something about Oregon being irrelevant. I'd have to bring up the fact that the only big game that Miami has won recently was the MPC Computers Bowl against Nevada, and then he'd start rambling about championships from the 80s or something. I don't really care about those cocaine-assisted titles to begin with, so that would go nowhere.

Michael Irvin would pop his head in, nostrils looking like powdered donuts, and start dancing or some +!*$.

After that, Bigmike would come in and drool on the screen a little bit, and Mr Marcus would insult his waistline.

OK, I take it back, it would be pretty epic.

But I mean, we won in the 80's, 90's, AND 2000's

So.....

And let's not act like we aren't a play here, and game there from jumpin from 5 chips, to 8-9 chips. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i wish oregon and miami played one another this year. the thread and resulting lovers' quarrel would be priceless

No it wouldn't. The first few pages would be full of delusional Miami gibberish - you know, the typical "DA U IS BACK!" "<Jacory Harris w/ Heisman pose> Uncanny." "WE IN THIS"

Then CP would say something about Oregon being irrelevant. I'd have to bring up the fact that the only big game that Miami has won recently was the MPC Computers Bowl against Nevada, and then he'd start rambling about championships from the 80s or something. I don't really care about those cocaine-assisted titles to begin with, so that would go nowhere.

Michael Irvin would pop his head in, nostrils looking like powdered donuts, and start dancing or some +!*$.

After that, Bigmike would come in and drool on the screen a little bit, and Mr Marcus would insult his waistline.

OK, I take it back, it would be pretty epic.

But I mean, we won in the 80's, 90's, AND 2000's

So.....

And let's not act like we aren't a play here, and game there from jumpin from 5 chips, to 8-9 chips. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

wink.gif

I know you strained your shoulder, and your thoughts are jumbled because of it... but what in the #@$# kind of medication are you on to believe that !*@#?

wink.gif

I know you strained your shoulder, and your thoughts are jumbled because of it... but what in the #@$# kind of medication are you on to believe that !*@#?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Terps ‘borrowed’ helmet design from… roller girls?[/h1]
Posted by John Taylor on September 6, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
roller-derby.jpg

We had what we thought would be our final say on the abomination that was Maryland’s uniform of choice — the helmets in particular — for their opener against Miami Monday night.  We were wrong.

As pointed out by the Baltimore Sun, there are striking similarities between the helmets worn by the Terrapins last night and the helmets worn by… wait for it… the Charm City Roller Girls’ All-Stars team.  According to the team’s captain Hillary Rosensteel — whose roller nickname is “Rosie the Rioter

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Terps ‘borrowed’ helmet design from… roller girls?[/h1]
Posted by John Taylor on September 6, 2011, 5:02 PM EDT
roller-derby.jpg

We had what we thought would be our final say on the abomination that was Maryland’s uniform of choice — the helmets in particular — for their opener against Miami Monday night.  We were wrong.

As pointed out by the Baltimore Sun, there are striking similarities between the helmets worn by the Terrapins last night and the helmets worn by… wait for it… the Charm City Roller Girls’ All-Stars team.  According to the team’s captain Hillary Rosensteel — whose roller nickname is “Rosie the Rioter

wink.gif

Ohio St was a 7 second flag after the play from bein #6. 

The Vinny Testaverde point shaving game coulda been #7

We had another year where we went 11-1 and lost at Notre Dame or that was a title year. 

We finished second like 4-5 times during that run.  A game here or there from more titles. 

Those are woulda/shoulda's, I know, but we're talkin about single games/plays here, not multiple events having to happen.  And I'm just doing that off the top of my head, if I go look it up and go thru it, I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.  Alabama, there's another one.  We got blown out in that title game, 92 I believe.  Vinny was 86 I think.  88 was the Notre Dame loss, if I am remembering that right.  We sit at 5, and could with a lil extra luck (or cocaine) be at 8-9 titles. 

Whoever boxed in Vinny should come out with it already.  You know some New Jersey mob boss sittin fat these days with that @#$% he pulled. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif

Ohio St was a 7 second flag after the play from bein #6. 

The Vinny Testaverde point shaving game coulda been #7

We had another year where we went 11-1 and lost at Notre Dame or that was a title year. 

We finished second like 4-5 times during that run.  A game here or there from more titles. 

Those are woulda/shoulda's, I know, but we're talkin about single games/plays here, not multiple events having to happen.  And I'm just doing that off the top of my head, if I go look it up and go thru it, I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.  Alabama, there's another one.  We got blown out in that title game, 92 I believe.  Vinny was 86 I think.  88 was the Notre Dame loss, if I am remembering that right.  We sit at 5, and could with a lil extra luck (or cocaine) be at 8-9 titles. 

Whoever boxed in Vinny should come out with it already.  You know some New Jersey mob boss sittin fat these days with that @#$% he pulled. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How does this NT pick 'em league work?

You have to pick the correct winner and the margin of victory has to be within the betting line (which I assume are the numbers on the right) in order to get the point?

How does this NT pick 'em league work?

You have to pick the correct winner and the margin of victory has to be within the betting line (which I assume are the numbers on the right) in order to get the point?

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if ya team 18-20 the past 3 seasons........you got no room to talk doggie 

You're so sensitive.  I bet you cry if a dude doesn't call you the next day.
And...while we suck, I'm pretty sure we weren't 18-20.

I think before you edited you said something about me hyping up our freshmen every year, talking them up?  Uhhh, I don't even pay close attention to recruiting and the only thing I can remember other than posting the other day that Watkins and Bellamy looked good was on signing day after we got all of those kids.  I wouldn't have if it wasn't other people talking about it.  I don't even remember who in the past few year's recruiting classes that I could've even hyped up either.

Only time I've ever talked up Clemson was when we were predicted to win the ACC (2008) and fell on our face.  I love my school and the hype that year got me, oops. Clemson is a mediocre football program, I'm aware of that.  I think we'll go 8-4 this year but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 6-6.

I joke about the swagger thing because it gets clowns like you upset.  If it's not you saying it, you're out of your damn mind if you don't think it's other Miami fans that have repeatedly.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if ya team 18-20 the past 3 seasons........you got no room to talk doggie 

You're so sensitive.  I bet you cry if a dude doesn't call you the next day.
And...while we suck, I'm pretty sure we weren't 18-20.

I think before you edited you said something about me hyping up our freshmen every year, talking them up?  Uhhh, I don't even pay close attention to recruiting and the only thing I can remember other than posting the other day that Watkins and Bellamy looked good was on signing day after we got all of those kids.  I wouldn't have if it wasn't other people talking about it.  I don't even remember who in the past few year's recruiting classes that I could've even hyped up either.

Only time I've ever talked up Clemson was when we were predicted to win the ACC (2008) and fell on our face.  I love my school and the hype that year got me, oops. Clemson is a mediocre football program, I'm aware of that.  I think we'll go 8-4 this year but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 6-6.

I joke about the swagger thing because it gets clowns like you upset.  If it's not you saying it, you're out of your damn mind if you don't think it's other Miami fans that have repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom