2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Telvin Smith and Greg Reid suspended for violation of team rules.

eek.gif

How long, info? What's THB too? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
it's only for a week. Nothing major . TMB = the-mainboard.com

would ROFLCOPTER if it is for hazing though
roll.gif
. I don't think Telvin is a Pike but I know Greg is.....as is Jimbo

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

eek.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
it's only for a week. Nothing major . TMB = the-mainboard.com

would ROFLCOPTER if it is for hazing though
roll.gif
. I don't think Telvin is a Pike but I know Greg is.....as is Jimbo

OK, here's the latest. The President was notified by Slive that he had confirmed the votes upon arrival this evening. Preparations are already underway on the A&M campus for an announcement to be made tomorrow. The parking lot adjacent to Kyle Field will be partially closed Wednesday to make space for the media. The announcement will be made in the Zone Club. The SEC and A&M want to really put on a show with this. The SEC is not expected to invite a 14th team at this time.

OK, here's the latest. The President was notified by Slive that he had confirmed the votes upon arrival this evening. Preparations are already underway on the A&M campus for an announcement to be made tomorrow. The parking lot adjacent to Kyle Field will be partially closed Wednesday to make space for the media. The announcement will be made in the Zone Club. The SEC and A&M want to really put on a show with this. The SEC is not expected to invite a 14th team at this time.

ND favorites to win in Ann Arbor? I find it very hard to believe that Denard will let his boys lose under the lights.

ND favorites to win in Ann Arbor? I find it very hard to believe that Denard will let his boys lose under the lights.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

if ya team 18-20 the past 3 seasons........you got no room to talk doggie 
You're so sensitive.  I bet you cry if a dude doesn't call you the next day.
And...while we suck, I'm pretty sure we weren't 18-20.

I think before you edited you said something about me hyping up our freshmen every year, talking them up?  Uhhh, I don't even pay close attention to recruiting and the only thing I can remember other than posting the other day that Watkins and Bellamy looked good was on signing day after we got all of those kids.  I wouldn't have if it wasn't other people talking about it.  I don't even remember who in the past few year's recruiting classes that I could've even hyped up either.

Only time I've ever talked up Clemson was when we were predicted to win the ACC (2008) and fell on our face.  I love my school and the hype that year got me, oops. Clemson is a mediocre football program, I'm aware of that.  I think we'll go 8-4 this year but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 6-6.

I joke about the swagger thing because it gets clowns like you upset.  If it's not you saying it, you're out of your damn mind if you don't think it's other Miami fans that have repeatedly.

laugh.gif
boy who the @$%% talking about clemsonWho are you? Only idiot clemson fan that comes to memory is ddot and his yearly 10-2 predictions

I think before you edited you said something about me hyping up our freshmen every year, talking them up?  Uhhh, I don't even pay close attention to recruiting and the only thing I can remember other than posting the other day that Watkins and Bellamy looked good was on signing day after we got all of those kids.  I wouldn't have if it wasn't other people talking about it.  I don't even remember who in the past few year's recruiting classes that I could've even hyped up either.

Only time I've ever talked up Clemson was when we were predicted to win the ACC (2008) and fell on our face.  I love my school and the hype that year got me, oops. Clemson is a mediocre football program, I'm aware of that.  I think we'll go 8-4 this year but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 6-6.

I joke about the swagger thing because it gets clowns like you upset.  If it's not you saying it, you're out of your damn mind if you don't think it's other Miami fans that have repeatedly.

laugh.gif
boy who the @$%% talking about clemsonWho are you? Only idiot clemson fan that comes to memory is ddot and his yearly 10-2 predictions

laugh.gif
Son...ya lost, its aight. you been sounding butthurt all day

laugh.gif
Son...ya lost, its aight. you been sounding butthurt all day

I know my interior line play at Oregon is weak, but still, I don't think it deserved an 11 spot drop.

Whatevs.

Back
Top Bottom