2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by CP1708

I think USC, Texas and Oklahoma are all that matter, the other 13 can just sit and count the money the big 3 will bring in. 

Tell me I'm wrong, go ahead......

[table][tr][td]39[/td][td]Univ of Oregon (Football)[/td][td]$29,505,906[/td][td]$18,071,012[/td][td]$11,434,894[/td][/tr][tr][td]40[/td][td]Univ of Arizona (Football)[/td][td]$24,398,253[/td][td]$13,685,931[/td][td]$10,712,322[/td][/tr][tr][td]41[/td][td]Syracuse University (Basketball) [/td][td]$18,309,470[/td][td]$8,086,376[/td][td]$10,223,094[/td][/tr][tr][td]42[/td][td]Wisconsin (Basketball)[/td][td]$17,666,311[/td][td]$7,539,418[/td][td]$10,126,893[/td][/tr][tr][td]43[/td][td]Illinois (Basketball)[/td][td]$14,413,222[/td][td]$4,980,589[/td][td]$9,432,633[/td][/tr][tr][td]44[/td][td]Georgia Tech (Football)[/td][td]$24,870,064[/td][td]$15,519,206[/td][td]$9,350,858[/td][/tr][tr][td]45[/td][td]Indiana Univ. (Football)[/td][td]$21,783,185[/td][td]$12,822,779[/td][td]$8,960,406[/td][/tr][tr][td]46[/td][td]Indiana (Basketball)[/td][td]$16,570,158[/td][td]$7,653,945[/td][td]$8,916,213[/td][/tr][tr][td]47[/td][td]Univ. of Arkansas (Basketball)[/td][td]$15,515,830[/td][td]$6,839,213[/td][td]$8,676,617[/td][/tr][tr][td]48[/td][td]Univ of Southern California (Football)[/td][td]$29,080,117[/td][td]$20,820,468[/td][td]$8,259,649[/td][/tr][/table]
http://businessofcollegesports.com/...ketball-programs-produce-the-largest-profits/

You're wrong.

I think USC, Texas and Oklahoma are all that matter, the other 13 can just sit and count the money the big 3 will bring in. 

[table][tr][td]39[/td][td]Univ of Oregon (Football)[/td][td]$29,505,906[/td][td]$18,071,012[/td][td]$11,434,894[/td][/tr][tr][td]40[/td][td]Univ of Arizona (Football)[/td][td]$24,398,253[/td][td]$13,685,931[/td][td]$10,712,322[/td][/tr][tr][td]41[/td][td]Syracuse University (Basketball) [/td][td]$18,309,470[/td][td]$8,086,376[/td][td]$10,223,094[/td][/tr][tr][td]42[/td][td]Wisconsin (Basketball)[/td][td]$17,666,311[/td][td]$7,539,418[/td][td]$10,126,893[/td][/tr][tr][td]43[/td][td]Illinois (Basketball)[/td][td]$14,413,222[/td][td]$4,980,589[/td][td]$9,432,633[/td][/tr][tr][td]44[/td][td]Georgia Tech (Football)[/td][td]$24,870,064[/td][td]$15,519,206[/td][td]$9,350,858[/td][/tr][tr][td]45[/td][td]Indiana Univ. (Football)[/td][td]$21,783,185[/td][td]$12,822,779[/td][td]$8,960,406[/td][/tr][tr][td]46[/td][td]Indiana (Basketball)[/td][td]$16,570,158[/td][td]$7,653,945[/td][td]$8,916,213[/td][/tr][tr][td]47[/td][td]Univ. of Arkansas (Basketball)[/td][td]$15,515,830[/td][td]$6,839,213[/td][td]$8,676,617[/td][/tr][tr][td]48[/td][td]Univ of Southern California (Football)[/td][td]$29,080,117[/td][td]$20,820,468[/td][td]$8,259,649[/td][/tr][/table]
http://businessofcollegesports.com/...ketball-programs-produce-the-largest-profits/

You're wrong.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I assume Jacory must've outplayed Morris all spring/summer

Ok, I get that, so why would Golden say that he would give 3 practices this week for them to fight it out, and then a day later say it's Jacory, we're done? 
grin.gif
  Seems like Al can't decide or something.  

I see what you're sayin Nako, and that may be how it goes, blame Jacory and beg for Morris, but if Jacory wins, (earning more PT) we're really @#$%^& 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought Morris made 1 terrible throw vs Maryland, everything else he did was fine.  He missed Miller because of the hit he was about to take, he didn't throw to his TE at all, which is nuts given our usage of TE's over the years, he had no playmakers at WR at all, made me miss Hankerson all game long, I think he earned the right to start vs Ohio St given 2 more weeks to prepare for them with the first team offense.  Add in Benji comin back, maybe he could do somethin. 

Jacory better not lollipop hand offs to Miller, in fact, I hope he hands off 50 times. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I assume Jacory must've outplayed Morris all spring/summer

Ok, I get that, so why would Golden say that he would give 3 practices this week for them to fight it out, and then a day later say it's Jacory, we're done? 
grin.gif
  Seems like Al can't decide or something.  

I see what you're sayin Nako, and that may be how it goes, blame Jacory and beg for Morris, but if Jacory wins, (earning more PT) we're really @#$%^& 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought Morris made 1 terrible throw vs Maryland, everything else he did was fine.  He missed Miller because of the hit he was about to take, he didn't throw to his TE at all, which is nuts given our usage of TE's over the years, he had no playmakers at WR at all, made me miss Hankerson all game long, I think he earned the right to start vs Ohio St given 2 more weeks to prepare for them with the first team offense.  Add in Benji comin back, maybe he could do somethin. 

Jacory better not lollipop hand offs to Miller, in fact, I hope he hands off 50 times. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

You're wrong.
No, I'm not. 

I don't give a @#$% about what numbers get entered into some spreadsheet.  Put USC, Tex, and OK in a division together, and the rest don't matter.  Period.  I don't care how many pennies get scrounged up elsewhere.  

Edit-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at Texas and Oklahoma being #1 and 10 on that list and you leaving them out. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Once SC gets off sanctions and gets back to normal, those 3 are all that matter.  Don't fight it. 

You're wrong.
No, I'm not. 

I don't give a @#$% about what numbers get entered into some spreadsheet.  Put USC, Tex, and OK in a division together, and the rest don't matter.  Period.  I don't care how many pennies get scrounged up elsewhere.  

Edit-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Once SC gets off sanctions and gets back to normal, those 3 are all that matter.  Don't fight it. 

Whatever you think, and the amount of rolling smileys that you use, don't matter. You said that everyone else will sit around and "count the $$$" that the big 3 will bring in.

USC isn't a "big $$$" school. It has nothing to do with talent, or wins, or anything. Hell, Arizona basketball makes more money than USC football.

But I'll let you put your CP shades back on and go back into delusional mode now.

Whatever you think, and the amount of rolling smileys that you use, don't matter. You said that everyone else will sit around and "count the $$$" that the big 3 will bring in.

USC isn't a "big $$$" school. It has nothing to do with talent, or wins, or anything. Hell, Arizona basketball makes more money than USC football.

But I'll let you put your CP shades back on and go back into delusional mode now.

You're wrong.
No, I'm not. 

Edit-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Texas 
pimp.gif

You're wrong.
No, I'm not. 

Edit-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Texas 
pimp.gif

Yes, in the future with 4 super conferences, the 3 marquee teams would be the ones generating the money.  As you love to say, what was before won't matter tomorrow.  SC don't make big money in the past, so be it, when they team up with Tex and OK, they will be the 3 big draws.  No one else will matter. 

Go ahead and try and sell me that a Pac 16 TV contract would draw heavily on "the others" in that conference. 
laugh.gif
  You know damn well who they would be using to sell their product. 

Yes, in the future with 4 super conferences, the 3 marquee teams would be the ones generating the money.  As you love to say, what was before won't matter tomorrow.  SC don't make big money in the past, so be it, when they team up with Tex and OK, they will be the 3 big draws.  No one else will matter. 

Go ahead and try and sell me that a Pac 16 TV contract would draw heavily on "the others" in that conference. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Arizona and UCLA basketball?
OSU baseball?
Stanford and Oregon football?
Oregon T&F?

Back
Top Bottom