2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Statis22

If Dabo Swinney could see that post he would probably shake his head in disgust.
I obviously meant Dabo.
laugh.gif

Dabo seems like a decent coach and has landed some big time recruits, but I don't see him elevating the program much higher than what Bowden had it at.

I still think Rich Rod is a great coach.  He's still one of the best offensive minds out there.  I'm sure he's learned some things from his time at Michigan as well.  The ACC suits his style of play perfectly.  He needs an adequate DC and a fan base that fully supports him and he'll be more than fine.

wonder if the pac 12 going to try to do that super conference thing w/ oklahoma, texas and whoever......if so then r.i.p. to the big 12

wonder if the pac 12 going to try to do that super conference thing w/ oklahoma, texas and whoever......if so then r.i.p. to the big 12

I'm hearing they'd like. Expanded to Pac-16 with the original Pac 8 (Callifornia, Oregon, Washingon schools) in one division and the new teams plus the two Arizona schools in the other division.

I'm hearing they'd like. Expanded to Pac-16 with the original Pac 8 (Callifornia, Oregon, Washingon schools) in one division and the new teams plus the two Arizona schools in the other division.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

weebay.gif

you _'s need to stop gettin banned, idk who's who.. 
laugh.gif
I didn't get banned, I just can't log in on that screenname unless I go on an old @!+ computer at this point.  %$$@ UGA though.

Oh...but Cardo and DLo (if he's still around):

I KNOW UGA is a better program but I see parallels between Richt and Clemson & Tommy Bowden.  UGA had a lot of success initially under Richt, which is the difference, Clemson never did anything.  But both are these overly loyal Christian guys who seem like they'd be content to fall back on work with the church, stubborn with holding onto OCs and strength programs which should be improved.  Similar schools in a lot of ways, both have bagmen, same recruiting base.  I just think Richt is going to be the cause of his own demise because of his loyalty.  It's an otherwise admiral trait but as a coach, they need to do what's best for the program if it's not working.

What do y'all think?

I just threw up
weebay.gif

How I've never looked at it like that and I live DIRECTLY behind the church Tommy attended while at Clemson (dont know if he still attends, church is MEGA-HUUUUGE btw)

These dudes CMR & Co are just stupid dumb tho, peep this:

"Though it looks like Stephen Garcia will play the majority of the snaps for the Gamecocks, it looks like the Bulldogs are preparing for Connor Shaw. Mike Tamburo was in Shaw’s No. 14 jersey, while LeMay and Greg Bingham wore Garcia’s No. 5."

smgdh and that's not even the tip of the iceberg, dudes must WANT to be fired Sunday mornin...that kid aint playing unless Garcia gets hurt and even so, what's he really gonna do between the hedges to where you need to gameplan for him 
indifferent.gif
...like Lattimore aint give us 180yds+ on the ground last year..

it sucks cause I like CMR, but he needs to learn to separate his christian duties from football, go coach a christened flag team or somn..he wont even let the coaches yell at players for _ing up. I could write a book, but i dont wanna go to sleep pissed 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Wont even start on Mike Bozo 
tired.gif
...if Richt gets fired, he may be the interim coach and thats prolly the only thing worse than where we are now.

/Woosah

Cardo man TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO BE OK...TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobo should have been gone years ago, richt is killing this @*!%@!# team man, dont meant @%%$ to get top recruits if youre not going to coach them to win 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

weebay.gif

you _'s need to stop gettin banned, idk who's who.. 
laugh.gif
I didn't get banned, I just can't log in on that screenname unless I go on an old @!+ computer at this point.  %$$@ UGA though.

Oh...but Cardo and DLo (if he's still around):

I KNOW UGA is a better program but I see parallels between Richt and Clemson & Tommy Bowden.  UGA had a lot of success initially under Richt, which is the difference, Clemson never did anything.  But both are these overly loyal Christian guys who seem like they'd be content to fall back on work with the church, stubborn with holding onto OCs and strength programs which should be improved.  Similar schools in a lot of ways, both have bagmen, same recruiting base.  I just think Richt is going to be the cause of his own demise because of his loyalty.  It's an otherwise admiral trait but as a coach, they need to do what's best for the program if it's not working.

What do y'all think?

I just threw up
weebay.gif

How I've never looked at it like that and I live DIRECTLY behind the church Tommy attended while at Clemson (dont know if he still attends, church is MEGA-HUUUUGE btw)

These dudes CMR & Co are just stupid dumb tho, peep this:

"Though it looks like Stephen Garcia will play the majority of the snaps for the Gamecocks, it looks like the Bulldogs are preparing for Connor Shaw. Mike Tamburo was in Shaw’s No. 14 jersey, while LeMay and Greg Bingham wore Garcia’s No. 5."

smgdh and that's not even the tip of the iceberg, dudes must WANT to be fired Sunday mornin...that kid aint playing unless Garcia gets hurt and even so, what's he really gonna do between the hedges to where you need to gameplan for him 
indifferent.gif
...like Lattimore aint give us 180yds+ on the ground last year..

it sucks cause I like CMR, but he needs to learn to separate his christian duties from football, go coach a christened flag team or somn..he wont even let the coaches yell at players for _ing up. I could write a book, but i dont wanna go to sleep pissed 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Wont even start on Mike Bozo 
tired.gif
...if Richt gets fired, he may be the interim coach and thats prolly the only thing worse than where we are now.

/Woosah

Cardo man TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO BE OK...TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobo should have been gone years ago, richt is killing this @*!%@!# team man, dont meant @%%$ to get top recruits if youre not going to coach them to win 

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

east/west divsions
original pac-8 as one, with newer 8 as the other.

good balance IMO. west would have Oregon, USC, UW. east would have Tex, OU, Okie St.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

east/west divsions
original pac-8 as one, with newer 8 as the other.

good balance IMO. west would have Oregon, USC, UW. east would have Tex, OU, Okie St.

I don't think the Arizona schools, Colorado and Utah are going to go for being separated from the California schools unless there are special considerations made with the scheduling.

The original 8 probably don't care either way.

Personally, I think a zipper system or keeping the North/South and putting the OK schools in the North would be the best way to go about it.

I don't think the Arizona schools, Colorado and Utah are going to go for being separated from the California schools unless there are special considerations made with the scheduling.

Personally, I think a zipper system or keeping the North/South and putting the OK schools in the North would be the best way to go about it.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

of course because they would all be stuck with the big 12 schools. i dont even think its a big deal to utah just appy to be in the pac whatever. the most *****ing would come from the arizona schools and CU.

a chance to make almost 30 million will kill all that noise. everyone said stanford and Cal would never agree to be in a division without USC/UCLA and they did

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

of course because they would all be stuck with the big 12 schools. i dont even think its a big deal to utah just appy to be in the pac whatever. the most *****ing would come from the arizona schools and CU.

a chance to make almost 30 million will kill all that noise. everyone said stanford and Cal would never agree to be in a division without USC/UCLA and they did

I think USC, Texas and Oklahoma are all that matter, the other 13 can just sit and count the money the big 3 will bring in. 

Tell me I'm wrong, go ahead......

Um.....Jacory already named the starter vs Ohio St? 
ohwell.gif
  *facepalmslap*

Clearly, Al Golden hates me. 

I think USC, Texas and Oklahoma are all that matter, the other 13 can just sit and count the money the big 3 will bring in. 

ohwell.gif
  *facepalmslap*

Originally Posted by CP1708

ohwell.gif
  *facepalmslap*

stephen morris would get eaten alive.

at least with jacory losing that game you can all just blame him and move on.  if morris bombs against them and it sinks in that you dont have a qb on that roster...?

mass loss of swagger.

Originally Posted by CP1708

ohwell.gif
  *facepalmslap*

stephen morris would get eaten alive.

at least with jacory losing that game you can all just blame him and move on.  if morris bombs against them and it sinks in that you dont have a qb on that roster...?

mass loss of swagger.

did anyone see how jake heaps looked VS ole miss?

BTW would pay good money to see Ole Miss and BYU fans mix togther
laugh.gif

did anyone see how jake heaps looked VS ole miss?

BTW would pay good money to see Ole Miss and BYU fans mix togther
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom