2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

dadecounty11 wrote:
Then after Morris threw that pick-6 to seal the game, my son and I headed for the exit, as did most Miami fans (and considering the heavy rain, plenty of Maryland fans too). These Maryland fans were acting like they just won a title or something. Funny how a fanbase can run their mouths so hardcore and have never won anything EVER. Then once my son and I got back to my car, I found that some jerk-off ripped the Miami flags off my car.
30t6p3b.gif
Maryland fans need some damn class, but what can you say? Guess when you aren't used to winning, you don't know how to act.

Happened to me at the FSU game 2 years ago. Lesson learned. Basically just know in advance that you can't leave the decals of the opposing away team on your car when there are a bunch of drunk, idiot college students around. 
That really isn't that bad. I was Tennessee game awhile back (early 2000's) with my mom and her friend and her friend had FSU stickers on the back cause she was a grad along with my mom. Tenn was playing Georgia or something but when we got back someone had taken a !!+* on her car.
We were only there cause we got free tickets while on vacation in Gatlinburg I think it was
laugh.gif

I actually thought about taking them down when I got there, but unfortunatly, I thought no one would actually do that.  I always seem to think that other people have the same moral standards as I do. 
30t6p3b.gif

I guess I'm lucky my window didn't get bashed in or something.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

dadecounty11 wrote:
Then after Morris threw that pick-6 to seal the game, my son and I headed for the exit, as did most Miami fans (and considering the heavy rain, plenty of Maryland fans too). These Maryland fans were acting like they just won a title or something. Funny how a fanbase can run their mouths so hardcore and have never won anything EVER. Then once my son and I got back to my car, I found that some jerk-off ripped the Miami flags off my car.
30t6p3b.gif
Maryland fans need some damn class, but what can you say? Guess when you aren't used to winning, you don't know how to act.

Happened to me at the FSU game 2 years ago. Lesson learned. Basically just know in advance that you can't leave the decals of the opposing away team on your car when there are a bunch of drunk, idiot college students around. 
That really isn't that bad. I was Tennessee game awhile back (early 2000's) with my mom and her friend and her friend had FSU stickers on the back cause she was a grad along with my mom. Tenn was playing Georgia or something but when we got back someone had taken a !!+* on her car.
We were only there cause we got free tickets while on vacation in Gatlinburg I think it was
laugh.gif

I actually thought about taking them down when I got there, but unfortunatly, I thought no one would actually do that.  I always seem to think that other people have the same moral standards as I do. 
30t6p3b.gif

I guess I'm lucky my window didn't get bashed in or something.

Can a man see a Mr Marcus post without the edits? It pains me to miss buffoonery. That's also the reason why I never miss Miami games.

Can a man see a Mr Marcus post without the edits? It pains me to miss buffoonery. That's also the reason why I never miss Miami games.

Even if Baylor sues, they don't seem to have much of a case. It's nothing more than a desperation attempt to keep the Big 12 together since they'll end up in Conference USA or the Mountain West, where they've belonged all along.

Apparently the Baylor admin informed the SEC office that they were backing down and moving on.

Even if Baylor sues, they don't seem to have much of a case. It's nothing more than a desperation attempt to keep the Big 12 together since they'll end up in Conference USA or the Mountain West, where they've belonged all along.

Apparently the Baylor admin informed the SEC office that they were backing down and moving on.

I'm interested to see where other schools like KU, KSU, Mizzou, etc. end up.

I'm interested to see where other schools like KU, KSU, Mizzou, etc. end up.

Yeah Mike and Mike were sayin this morning that SEC leaders said they will only accept A&M if they have assurances that there will be no legal hassling.  If that happens, they have accepted them in principal. 

Next year gonna be 4 super conferences, and a whole lot more division II schools. 
laugh.gif

Yeah Mike and Mike were sayin this morning that SEC leaders said they will only accept A&M if they have assurances that there will be no legal hassling.  If that happens, they have accepted them in principal. 

Next year gonna be 4 super conferences, and a whole lot more division II schools. 
laugh.gif

You taking Aggie fans or fans in general? I think SEC fans should be happy this makes the conference stronger .. Basketball wise as well ...

Big 9 !

You taking Aggie fans or fans in general? I think SEC fans should be happy this makes the conference stronger .. Basketball wise as well ...

Big 9 !

This is how I imagine the whole Baylor lawsuit thing got dropped:

Bowen Loftin:[All while Ken Starr is screaming] Tell that $*+## to be cool! Say '$*+## be cool'!
DeLoss Dodds:Be cool Kenny!
Bowen Loftin:Say $*+## be cool! Tell that @@%#%!' $*+## to chill!
DeLoss Dodds:Be cool Kenny Bunny!
Bowen Loftin:Chill that @@%#%!' $*+## out!
DeLoss Dodds:Shut up, Kenny!

This is how I imagine the whole Baylor lawsuit thing got dropped:

Bowen Loftin:[All while Ken Starr is screaming] Tell that $*+## to be cool! Say '$*+## be cool'!
DeLoss Dodds:Be cool Kenny!
Bowen Loftin:Say $*+## be cool! Tell that @@%#%!' $*+## to chill!
DeLoss Dodds:Be cool Kenny Bunny!
Bowen Loftin:Chill that @@%#%!' $*+## out!
DeLoss Dodds:Shut up, Kenny!

Originally Posted by Statis22

If Dabo Swinney could see that post he would probably shake his head in disgust.
I obviously meant Dabo.
laugh.gif

Dabo seems like a decent coach and has landed some big time recruits, but I don't see him elevating the program much higher than what Bowden had it at.

I still think Rich Rod is a great coach.  He's still one of the best offensive minds out there.  I'm sure he's learned some things from his time at Michigan as well.  The ACC suits his style of play perfectly.  He needs an adequate DC and a fan base that fully supports him and he'll be more than fine.

Back
Top Bottom