2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by CP1708

Go ahead and try and sell me that a Pac 16 TV contract would draw heavily on "the others" in that conference. 
laugh.gif
  You know damn well who they would be using to sell their product.  

Arizona and UCLA basketball?
OSU baseball?
Stanford and Oregon football?
Oregon T&F?

I get that SC, Texas and Oklahoma are big draws, but why would that mean that none of the other schools matter?

As far as the TV contracts go this whole thing is about the size of the markets and the conference network footprint, don't see how the prestige of a football program has much to do with that.

I get that SC, Texas and Oklahoma are big draws, but why would that mean that none of the other schools matter?

As far as the TV contracts go this whole thing is about the size of the markets and the conference network footprint, don't see how the prestige of a football program has much to do with that.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I didn't get banned, I just can't log in on that screenname unless I go on an old @!+ computer at this point.  %$$@ UGA though.

Oh...but Cardo and DLo (if he's still around):

I KNOW UGA is a better program but I see parallels between Richt and Clemson & Tommy Bowden.  UGA had a lot of success initially under Richt, which is the difference, Clemson never did anything.  But both are these overly loyal Christian guys who seem like they'd be content to fall back on work with the church, stubborn with holding onto OCs and strength programs which should be improved.  Similar schools in a lot of ways, both have bagmen, same recruiting base.  I just think Richt is going to be the cause of his own demise because of his loyalty.  It's an otherwise admiral trait but as a coach, they need to do what's best for the program if it's not working.

What do y'all think?

I just threw up
weebay.gif

How I've never looked at it like that and I live DIRECTLY behind the church Tommy attended while at Clemson (dont know if he still attends, church is MEGA-HUUUUGE btw)

These dudes CMR & Co are just stupid dumb tho, peep this:

"Though it looks like Stephen Garcia will play the majority of the snaps for the Gamecocks, it looks like the Bulldogs are preparing for Connor Shaw. Mike Tamburo was in Shaw’s No. 14 jersey, while LeMay and Greg Bingham wore Garcia’s No. 5."
smgdh and that's not even the tip of the iceberg, dudes must WANT to be fired Sunday mornin...that kid aint playing unless Garcia gets hurt and even so, what's he really gonna do between the hedges to where you need to gameplan for him 
indifferent.gif
...like Lattimore aint give us 180yds+ on the ground last year..

it sucks cause I like CMR, but he needs to learn to separate his christian duties from football, go coach a christened flag team or somn..he wont even let the coaches yell at players for _ing up. I could write a book, but i dont wanna go to sleep pissed 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Wont even start on Mike Bozo 
tired.gif
...if Richt gets fired, he may be the interim coach and thats prolly the only thing worse than where we are now.

/Woosah

Cardo man TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO BE OK...TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobo should have been gone years ago, richt is killing this @*!%@!# team man, dont meant @%%$ to get top recruits if youre not going to coach them to win 

bra, I've been drinkin the UGA kool-aid a looooong time and I've never been more uncertain of this program. From what I've seen, read, and heard over the off-season, I did not expect s to look so poor. We have more than enough on-field talent, these coaches just gotta be smokin dope..real dope.
-The O-Line lookin xtra cream cheese
-They're starting frail walk-ons over 4-5 star freshmen

-Seniority > talent to these guys 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-11AM staring OC7 down every snap (said he wants him to break UGA's single season catching record) :facepalm

-CMR always slick pointing fingers at the players..I dont think ive ever heard him say "X-coach didn't have our guys prepared", but EVERYTIME we lose it's, "our guys didnt execute when the ball was snapped." (next time u point ur finger, ill point u to the mirror)

Herschel was on the radio this morning, idk which persona, but he said we should keep Richt for a few more signing classes and then fire him 
roll.gif

As much as I hope/want/need us to win...I just see Spurrier going to work in the middle of the field exploiting that walk-on..dude HATES Georgia. The walk-on kid can play, but he's not the guy you want in the middle for this game..at all. Lattimore will hit him with the Herschel.

We still gonn win tho. 
laugh.gif
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

All of our top recruits are on OV to this game against SCU..including Keith Marshall 
pimp.gif

on another note...this is the FIRST night game in Ann Arbor..!? Wooow, hope yall give Notre Damb 50.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I didn't get banned, I just can't log in on that screenname unless I go on an old @!+ computer at this point.  %$$@ UGA though.

Oh...but Cardo and DLo (if he's still around):

I KNOW UGA is a better program but I see parallels between Richt and Clemson & Tommy Bowden.  UGA had a lot of success initially under Richt, which is the difference, Clemson never did anything.  But both are these overly loyal Christian guys who seem like they'd be content to fall back on work with the church, stubborn with holding onto OCs and strength programs which should be improved.  Similar schools in a lot of ways, both have bagmen, same recruiting base.  I just think Richt is going to be the cause of his own demise because of his loyalty.  It's an otherwise admiral trait but as a coach, they need to do what's best for the program if it's not working.

What do y'all think?

I just threw up
weebay.gif

How I've never looked at it like that and I live DIRECTLY behind the church Tommy attended while at Clemson (dont know if he still attends, church is MEGA-HUUUUGE btw)

These dudes CMR & Co are just stupid dumb tho, peep this:

"Though it looks like Stephen Garcia will play the majority of the snaps for the Gamecocks, it looks like the Bulldogs are preparing for Connor Shaw. Mike Tamburo was in Shaw’s No. 14 jersey, while LeMay and Greg Bingham wore Garcia’s No. 5."
smgdh and that's not even the tip of the iceberg, dudes must WANT to be fired Sunday mornin...that kid aint playing unless Garcia gets hurt and even so, what's he really gonna do between the hedges to where you need to gameplan for him 
indifferent.gif
...like Lattimore aint give us 180yds+ on the ground last year..

it sucks cause I like CMR, but he needs to learn to separate his christian duties from football, go coach a christened flag team or somn..he wont even let the coaches yell at players for _ing up. I could write a book, but i dont wanna go to sleep pissed 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Wont even start on Mike Bozo 
tired.gif
...if Richt gets fired, he may be the interim coach and thats prolly the only thing worse than where we are now.

/Woosah

Cardo man TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO BE OK...TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobo should have been gone years ago, richt is killing this @*!%@!# team man, dont meant @%%$ to get top recruits if youre not going to coach them to win 

bra, I've been drinkin the UGA kool-aid a looooong time and I've never been more uncertain of this program. From what I've seen, read, and heard over the off-season, I did not expect s to look so poor. We have more than enough on-field talent, these coaches just gotta be smokin dope..real dope.
-The O-Line lookin xtra cream cheese
-They're starting frail walk-ons over 4-5 star freshmen

-Seniority > talent to these guys 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-11AM staring OC7 down every snap (said he wants him to break UGA's single season catching record) :facepalm

-CMR always slick pointing fingers at the players..I dont think ive ever heard him say "X-coach didn't have our guys prepared", but EVERYTIME we lose it's, "our guys didnt execute when the ball was snapped." (next time u point ur finger, ill point u to the mirror)

Herschel was on the radio this morning, idk which persona, but he said we should keep Richt for a few more signing classes and then fire him 
roll.gif

As much as I hope/want/need us to win...I just see Spurrier going to work in the middle of the field exploiting that walk-on..dude HATES Georgia. The walk-on kid can play, but he's not the guy you want in the middle for this game..at all. Lattimore will hit him with the Herschel.

We still gonn win tho. 
laugh.gif
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

All of our top recruits are on OV to this game against SCU..including Keith Marshall 
pimp.gif

on another note...this is the FIRST night game in Ann Arbor..!? Wooow, hope yall give Notre Damb 50.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did anyone see how jake heaps looked VS ole miss?
He didnt play well but threw the key TD near the end of the game.. OLE miss gave it away tho..
He looked good the last time I seen him tho ( that bowl game last yr )

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did anyone see how jake heaps looked VS ole miss?
He didnt play well but threw the key TD near the end of the game.. OLE miss gave it away tho..
He looked good the last time I seen him tho ( that bowl game last yr )

Lmaoooo "uncanny "

Heaps WRs were on lockdown.

Ole miss ain't gonna do shut but they got athletes. Same thing that happened to crabby and Texas tech happened to byu vs ole miss.

Lmaoooo "uncanny "

Heaps WRs were on lockdown.

Ole miss ain't gonna do shut but they got athletes. Same thing that happened to crabby and Texas tech happened to byu vs ole miss.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I don't think the Arizona schools, Colorado and Utah are going to go for being separated from the California schools unless there are special considerations made with the scheduling.

The original 8 probably don't care either way.

Personally, I think a zipper system or keeping the North/South and putting the OK schools in the North would be the best way to go about it.
I don't think the Arizona schools have that much clout, and I don't mean to insult.

USC, UCLA, Stanford and UCLA basically pushed for special considerations when the  Pac 12 divisions were formed and they had and argument besides recruiting.  Oregon and Washington clamored because Stanford and Cal would be the only schools in the North Division that get to play in California every year...guaranteed.

If Oregon and Washington didn't have clout, don't think the Arizona schools will have much.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I don't think the Arizona schools, Colorado and Utah are going to go for being separated from the California schools unless there are special considerations made with the scheduling.

The original 8 probably don't care either way.

Personally, I think a zipper system or keeping the North/South and putting the OK schools in the North would be the best way to go about it.
I don't think the Arizona schools have that much clout, and I don't mean to insult.

USC, UCLA, Stanford and UCLA basically pushed for special considerations when the  Pac 12 divisions were formed and they had and argument besides recruiting.  Oregon and Washington clamored because Stanford and Cal would be the only schools in the North Division that get to play in California every year...guaranteed.

If Oregon and Washington didn't have clout, don't think the Arizona schools will have much.

Back
Top Bottom