2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by CP1708

And it worked so well. 
laugh.gif

I don't think USC is on Texas or anyone else's level money wise, I could care less.  "Matter" wise, they are.  They matter.  The other 13 do not.  I don't know how much more clear I need to make that, but it's the truth.  I've said the same stuff now for goin on 5 years, the Pac 9, would be 13, and then there would be "The 3"  Point blank, period.  It's how it would be, and should be viewed.  Stop with the Stanford Golf, and UCLA swimming, and some other school volleyball team.  These conferences are NOT being aligned based on the other stuff.  Get real here man.  Nobody talkin bout SEC baseball bro.  Does that stuff come with, yes absolutely.  Yes, there are other factors in play, but football is the driving force behind all of this, and the teams that matter number exactly 3, and then everybody else.  TODAY, Stanford and Oregon are big, the second, and I mean second Luck goes into the draft, where Stanford goin? 
nerd.gif
  And as soon as Phil croaks, or wants to get away from whatever investigation that goes on and pulls his money, there goes that team.  Fight it all you want, Tex, Ok, and SC are going to be in charge.  I have no clue how anyone could see it any different.  *shrugs*

Saved ya a post Ches.  Keep it movin......

I agree with CP, and you guys can throw out all the revenue figures you want.

Schools generate revenue in different ways, Revenue =/= National Attention.

In a lot of places Oregon is still known as the school with all the uniforms. 

I agree with CP, and you guys can throw out all the revenue figures you want.

Schools generate revenue in different ways, Revenue =/= National Attention.

In a lot of places Oregon is still known as the school with all the uniforms. 

so the big12 is trying to blackball OU now? give them the middle finger and walk the !**! out NOW OU.  

UPDATE, 3:55 PM: Baylor was among six Big 12 schools that will not sign a waiver to allow Texas A&M to go to the Southeastern Conference following a meeting of the Big 12 presidents Wednesday afternoon, a source close to Baylor told the Tribune-Herald.

The other schools were Kansas, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Iowa State and Missouri.

If Oklahoma reaffirms its commitment to the Big 12, the schools are expected to sign the waiver that would allow the Aggies to go to the SEC without any legal action. The Sooners, who are reportedly considering a move to the Pac-12, are expected to make their decision within the next two weeks.

—Waco Tribune-Herald staff

so the big12 is trying to blackball OU now? give them the middle finger and walk the !**! out NOW OU.  

UPDATE, 3:55 PM: Baylor was among six Big 12 schools that will not sign a waiver to allow Texas A&M to go to the Southeastern Conference following a meeting of the Big 12 presidents Wednesday afternoon, a source close to Baylor told the Tribune-Herald.

The other schools were Kansas, Kansas State, Texas Tech, Iowa State and Missouri.

If Oklahoma reaffirms its commitment to the Big 12, the schools are expected to sign the waiver that would allow the Aggies to go to the SEC without any legal action. The Sooners, who are reportedly considering a move to the Pac-12, are expected to make their decision within the next two weeks.

—Waco Tribune-Herald staff

Boren better not @%$%+ out now...I hope all these teams trying to slow this down get screwed in the +%# once realignment kicks into full gear. Mizzou upset because they're getting left out again
laugh.gif

Boren better not @%$%+ out now...I hope all these teams trying to slow this down get screwed in the +%# once realignment kicks into full gear. Mizzou upset because they're getting left out again
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the fact that not one of those teams has any say whatsoever in where they end up tells you all you need to know about this dumb +@! conference.. Three teams matter. And one has been wholly irrelevant for a decade up until the last two years.

laugh.gif
the fact that not one of those teams has any say whatsoever in where they end up tells you all you need to know about this dumb +@! conference.. Three teams matter. And one has been wholly irrelevant for a decade up until the last two years.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Smh @ Cardo selling Greg and Telvin some loud and getting them suspended . I know you wanted them @ UGA but no need to sabotage
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Greg smoked all of it in the car 
laugh.gif

You know Bobby BEEN had that plug tho...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Smh @ Cardo selling Greg and Telvin some loud and getting them suspended . I know you wanted them @ UGA but no need to sabotage
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Greg smoked all of it in the car 
laugh.gif

You know Bobby BEEN had that plug tho...
nerd.gif

I agree w/ CP's side of the argument.

Football wise, those are the only 3 schools w/ major, long-term success.  Each of them belong in the top 10 programs of all-time.

I agree w/ CP's side of the argument.

Football wise, those are the only 3 schools w/ major, long-term success.  Each of them belong in the top 10 programs of all-time.

So the schools that will be left in no man's land are rooster blocking A&M...ESPN says it's 8 schools.

So the schools that will be left in no man's land are rooster blocking A&M...ESPN says it's 8 schools.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

bobbyray.jpg

Haters gonn hate.

Richt: "The starting lineup could change at a lot of positions, not just inside linebacker."

uh oh..

mark_richt_80s.gif

even LSUfreek knows them dudes had to be on that dope 
laugh.gif

BoiseSt_Snuffs_Out_Richt_medium.gif

eek.gif
 @ Herschel runnin a 4.39 40 at age 48, give that man some pads!

bobbyray.jpg

Haters gonn hate.

Richt: "The starting lineup could change at a lot of positions, not just inside linebacker."

uh oh..

mark_richt_80s.gif

even LSUfreek knows them dudes had to be on that dope 
laugh.gif

BoiseSt_Snuffs_Out_Richt_medium.gif

eek.gif
 @ Herschel runnin a 4.39 40 at age 48, give that man some pads!

This Big 12 soap opera is getting outta control. Lawyers are getting crazy paid in the time being.

This Big 12 soap opera is getting outta control. Lawyers are getting crazy paid in the time being.

There's really only one school that would for sure sign the waiver, and that's Oklahoma.

TAMU needs OU and OSU to move quickly on this whole Pac-12 thing.

There's really only one school that would for sure sign the waiver, and that's Oklahoma.

TAMU needs OU and OSU to move quickly on this whole Pac-12 thing.

Back
Top Bottom