2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by University of Nike

6a00e008c6725888340120a6d91269970b-320wi

Uncanny.
laugh.gif
I remember that
2 years ago. Y'all don't forget +#+$. 
30t6p3b.gif

Surprised it took so long, almost every coach has one of those. They are pointless.

It's almost the same as those that call into sports talk radio
30t6p3b.gif

People think they know everything without knowing a damn thing. One of the cons of this beautiful thing we call the Internet is that it gives morons a forum to express their opinions...anonymously.

Surprised it took so long, almost every coach has one of those. They are pointless.

It's almost the same as those that call into sports talk radio
30t6p3b.gif

People think they know everything without knowing a damn thing. One of the cons of this beautiful thing we call the Internet is that it gives morons a forum to express their opinions...anonymously.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Doubt it, the whole conference is fighting, screwing over 1 team wouldn't prove anything.
It sort of happened, to an extent, with Nebraska last year.

Doubt it, the whole conference is fighting, screwing over 1 team wouldn't prove anything.

Originally Posted by tmay407

And they still had a shot to win the conference title. Their offense went in the mud also.

Originally Posted by tmay407

And they still had a shot to win the conference title. Their offense went in the mud also.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

fear the ibis, november 33rd, dg kyrk 33, etc.

I've lost count. Can't remember the other 20.

It all makes sense now.
laugh.gif
Where's Life Lessons at? 
All this expansion talk is making my head spin, I was on top of it a few days ago and now I have no %%**%++ clue what's going on
laugh.gif

All that matters right now is Beamer's about to get that 200th win this Saturday. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

fear the ibis, november 33rd, dg kyrk 33, etc.

I've lost count. Can't remember the other 20.

It all makes sense now.
laugh.gif
Where's Life Lessons at? 
All this expansion talk is making my head spin, I was on top of it a few days ago and now I have no %%**%++ clue what's going on
laugh.gif

All that matters right now is Beamer's about to get that 200th win this Saturday. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom