2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

fear the ibis, november 33rd, dg kyrk 33, etc.

I've lost count. Can't remember the other 20.

It all makes sense now.
laugh.gif
Where's Life Lessons at? 
----->
Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

You fat overweight #@$@
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This whole time I've been imagining this army of delusional Miami fans on here and you mean to tell me it's the same two people? I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This whole time I've been imagining this army of delusional Miami fans on here and you mean to tell me it's the same two people? I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I'm with you on the expansion stuff
laugh.gif

i tried to explain it to someone today and lost track of who was going where.  for the new big 12 i just threw smu and houston's names in there because i think i heard one of you mention them, then i was like "uhhh... and north texas"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I'm with you on the expansion stuff
laugh.gif

i tried to explain it to someone today and lost track of who was going where.  for the new big 12 i just threw smu and houston's names in there because i think i heard one of you mention them, then i was like "uhhh... and north texas"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Life Lessons = Mr Marcus..?

Well I'll be..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Life Lessons = Mr Marcus..?

Well I'll be..

*@@* yall
laugh.gif

I've been a realist these past couple years....the first 5 games the year jacory won in tally was the last time I hyped this team

And yall a&m fans got a team this year so I'll let the slick talk slide
laugh.gif
...about time tho

*@@* yall
laugh.gif

I've been a realist these past couple years....the first 5 games the year jacory won in tally was the last time I hyped this team

And yall a&m fans got a team this year so I'll let the slick talk slide
laugh.gif
...about time tho

I'm on my phone...just realized that's a tech avy...I can't say !*$*...yall been owning us
30t6p3b.gif

I'm on my phone...just realized that's a tech avy...I can't say !*$*...yall been owning us
30t6p3b.gif

How the hell yall didn't know that already?

They don't make it obvious enough. At least Chester had the decency to make it obvious
laugh.gif
plus his posting style is pretty distinctive. I need some type of continuity between sn's if I'm gonna recognize you. I do have to say that y'all have been pretty reasonable as of late though.

fy0l0j.gif

How the hell yall didn't know that already?

They don't make it obvious enough. At least Chester had the decency to make it obvious
laugh.gif
plus his posting style is pretty distinctive. I need some type of continuity between sn's if I'm gonna recognize you. I do have to say that y'all have been pretty reasonable as of late though.

fy0l0j.gif

This thread
laugh.gif

Can't wait for The Cincy/Tenn game. Salty I can only watch the first hour smh.

Edit: Game time is 3:30 so almost the whole game
pimp.gif

This thread
laugh.gif

Can't wait for The Cincy/Tenn game. Salty I can only watch the first hour smh.

Edit: Game time is 3:30 so almost the whole game
pimp.gif

So pumped for the Michigan/ND game

Denard is going to need to rush 20+ times to win IMO

DL looked awful last week. Need a rush from them.

Need to play tight man coverage and let Jake Ryan blitz. Can't give Floyd easy catches and let him get into a groove. Maybe need a Woodson/Boston type "fight" to get him thinking.

So pumped for the Michigan/ND game

Denard is going to need to rush 20+ times to win IMO

DL looked awful last week. Need a rush from them.

Need to play tight man coverage and let Jake Ryan blitz. Can't give Floyd easy catches and let him get into a groove. Maybe need a Woodson/Boston type "fight" to get him thinking.

Didn't know Weaponry Expert was Fear the Ibis or Scars or Scabs was Ddot. What's up with your avy SoS? That dude looks weird as hell.
laugh.gif

Why do some USC people want Lane Kiffin fired? These next few years with the scholly reductions are going to be tough, but he is a good recruiter and can still land talent. To me it doesn't make sense.

Didn't know Weaponry Expert was Fear the Ibis or Scars or Scabs was Ddot. What's up with your avy SoS? That dude looks weird as hell.
laugh.gif

Why do some USC people want Lane Kiffin fired? These next few years with the scholly reductions are going to be tough, but he is a good recruiter and can still land talent. To me it doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

I just threw up
weebay.gif

How I've never looked at it like that and I live DIRECTLY behind the church Tommy attended while at Clemson (dont know if he still attends, church is MEGA-HUUUUGE btw)

These dudes CMR & Co are just stupid dumb tho, peep this:

smgdh and that's not even the tip of the iceberg, dudes must WANT to be fired Sunday mornin...that kid aint playing unless Garcia gets hurt and even so, what's he really gonna do between the hedges to where you need to gameplan for him 
indifferent.gif
...like Lattimore aint give us 180yds+ on the ground last year..

it sucks cause I like CMR, but he needs to learn to separate his christian duties from football, go coach a christened flag team or somn..he wont even let the coaches yell at players for _ing up. I could write a book, but i dont wanna go to sleep pissed 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Wont even start on Mike Bozo 
tired.gif
...if Richt gets fired, he may be the interim coach and thats prolly the only thing worse than where we are now.

/Woosah

Cardo man TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO BE OK...TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobo should have been gone years ago, richt is killing this @*!%@!# team man, dont meant @%%$ to get top recruits if youre not going to coach them to win 

bra, I've been drinkin the UGA kool-aid a looooong time and I've never been more uncertain of this program. From what I've seen, read, and heard over the off-season, I did not expect s to look so poor. We have more than enough on-field talent, these coaches just gotta be smokin dope..real dope.
-The O-Line lookin xtra cream cheese
-They're starting frail walk-ons over 4-5 star freshmen

-Seniority > talent to these guys 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-11AM staring OC7 down every snap (said he wants him to break UGA's single season catching record) :facepalm

-CMR always slick pointing fingers at the players..I dont think ive ever heard him say "X-coach didn't have our guys prepared", but EVERYTIME we lose it's, "our guys didnt execute when the ball was snapped." (next time u point ur finger, ill point u to the mirror)

Herschel was on the radio this morning, idk which persona, but he said we should keep Richt for a few more signing classes and then fire him 
roll.gif

As much as I hope/want/need us to win...I just see Spurrier going to work in the middle of the field exploiting that walk-on..dude HATES Georgia. The walk-on kid can play, but he's not the guy you want in the middle for this game..at all. Lattimore will hit him with the Herschel.

We still gonn win tho. 
laugh.gif
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

All of our top recruits are on OV to this game against SCU..including Keith Marshall 
pimp.gif

on another note...this is the FIRST night game in Ann Arbor..!? Wooow, hope yall give Notre Damb 50.

Its crazy watching the program go down the drain like this, with talent too....this guy richt and bobo man smh, every coach in the sec are no none sense kind of coaches...when they lose they go HAM...this fool richt dont do $%#%, it pisses me the hell off 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

I just threw up
weebay.gif

How I've never looked at it like that and I live DIRECTLY behind the church Tommy attended while at Clemson (dont know if he still attends, church is MEGA-HUUUUGE btw)

These dudes CMR & Co are just stupid dumb tho, peep this:

smgdh and that's not even the tip of the iceberg, dudes must WANT to be fired Sunday mornin...that kid aint playing unless Garcia gets hurt and even so, what's he really gonna do between the hedges to where you need to gameplan for him 
indifferent.gif
...like Lattimore aint give us 180yds+ on the ground last year..

it sucks cause I like CMR, but he needs to learn to separate his christian duties from football, go coach a christened flag team or somn..he wont even let the coaches yell at players for _ing up. I could write a book, but i dont wanna go to sleep pissed 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Wont even start on Mike Bozo 
tired.gif
...if Richt gets fired, he may be the interim coach and thats prolly the only thing worse than where we are now.

/Woosah

Cardo man TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO BE OK...TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobo should have been gone years ago, richt is killing this @*!%@!# team man, dont meant @%%$ to get top recruits if youre not going to coach them to win 

bra, I've been drinkin the UGA kool-aid a looooong time and I've never been more uncertain of this program. From what I've seen, read, and heard over the off-season, I did not expect s to look so poor. We have more than enough on-field talent, these coaches just gotta be smokin dope..real dope.
-The O-Line lookin xtra cream cheese
-They're starting frail walk-ons over 4-5 star freshmen

-Seniority > talent to these guys 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

-11AM staring OC7 down every snap (said he wants him to break UGA's single season catching record) :facepalm

-CMR always slick pointing fingers at the players..I dont think ive ever heard him say "X-coach didn't have our guys prepared", but EVERYTIME we lose it's, "our guys didnt execute when the ball was snapped." (next time u point ur finger, ill point u to the mirror)

Herschel was on the radio this morning, idk which persona, but he said we should keep Richt for a few more signing classes and then fire him 
roll.gif

As much as I hope/want/need us to win...I just see Spurrier going to work in the middle of the field exploiting that walk-on..dude HATES Georgia. The walk-on kid can play, but he's not the guy you want in the middle for this game..at all. Lattimore will hit him with the Herschel.

We still gonn win tho. 
laugh.gif
5461683f29cc3f83980c25494b2708291570b6df.gif

All of our top recruits are on OV to this game against SCU..including Keith Marshall 
pimp.gif

on another note...this is the FIRST night game in Ann Arbor..!? Wooow, hope yall give Notre Damb 50.

Its crazy watching the program go down the drain like this, with talent too....this guy richt and bobo man smh, every coach in the sec are no none sense kind of coaches...when they lose they go HAM...this fool richt dont do $%#%, it pisses me the hell off 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom