2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Georgia DE Jordan Watkins picks Stanford over Georgia.

WOOOOOOOOH! Add Aziz ****tu, Barry Sanders Jr, And Ifeadi.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Whoa, did not expect that. Good for him though, he really did a lot of work researching the schools on his list both academically and system-wise for football, so it was a very informed choice. 

Stanford's national recruiting is ridiculous. Right now they have 13 recruits and only 1 is from Cali. 4 from Texas, 2 from FL, and 2 from GA. Also Alex Carter from VA is a flat out stud, I'll put money on him being in the NFL. 

eek.gif
eek.gif

Whoa, did not expect that. Good for him though, he really did a lot of work researching the schools on his list both academically and system-wise for football, so it was a very informed choice. 

Stanford's national recruiting is ridiculous. Right now they have 13 recruits and only 1 is from Cali. 4 from Texas, 2 from FL, and 2 from GA. Also Alex Carter from VA is a flat out stud, I'll put money on him being in the NFL. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

eek.gif
eek.gif

Look at this defense in two-three years. James Vaughters, Noor Davis, Ifeadi O, Jordan Watkins, Wayne Lyons, Jordan Richards, Alex Carter and possibly Aziz ****tu.
devil.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

eek.gif
eek.gif

Look at this defense in two-three years. James Vaughters, Noor Davis, Ifeadi O, Jordan Watkins, Wayne Lyons, Jordan Richards, Alex Carter and possibly Aziz ****tu.
devil.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Stanford's PC unis look almost identical to UGAs.
laugh.gif

Michigan State, OSU, LSU, Army and Navy's PC unis are nice.

Stanford's PC unis look almost identical to UGAs.
laugh.gif

Michigan State, OSU, LSU, Army and Navy's PC unis are nice.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Selling academics + an NFL defense. Nice
pimp.gif

Hopefully those guys take advantage

Hopefully we can do that better. Stanford's definitely the model. Just need that transcendent player. We already have the coach IMO.

Happy for Stanford.

Anyways, O$U jerseys...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Selling academics + an NFL defense. Nice
pimp.gif

Hopefully those guys take advantage

Hopefully we can do that better. Stanford's definitely the model. Just need that transcendent player. We already have the coach IMO.

Happy for Stanford.

Anyways, O$U jerseys...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

dre whats your take on this Saturday's match up of OU and FSU? I follow Oklahoma heavily and wanted to see an opponents perspective.

dre whats your take on this Saturday's match up of OU and FSU? I follow Oklahoma heavily and wanted to see an opponents perspective.

Back
Top Bottom