2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

oh btw, UGA pro combats >> O$U >> $tanford 
grin.gif

^
laugh.gif
of course you would say that.

This pro combat thing is getting old, force fed and Nike is running out of ideas.

Coming up with uniform ideas is tough, sometimes pushing the envelope is not a good thing.  Some of the pro combats have been great, why not let teams re-use them instead of creating a new one every year.

Example, this years Ohio State pro combat is ugly and lazy, considering it looks like Georgia's with different color scheme, but these

ohiostate3.jpg

were sick,
smokin.gif
.  I wasn't a fan of the grey pants at first but when I saw them on the field
eek.gif

**EDIT**

- The Atlantic piece is a good read.
- I know most have an attention span of a fish, but no discussion on the realignment that is happening or SEC officially accepting aTm?
-
laugh.gif
@ Bobby Bowden.  Good to hear he beat prostate cancer and that he is in good health.  The timing though,
laugh.gif
.  Incredible person, incredible coach, he put FSU on the map.  Just can't let go of the spotlight.

I am a little dissapoint
ohwell.gif

^
laugh.gif
of course you would say that.

This pro combat thing is getting old, force fed and Nike is running out of ideas.

Coming up with uniform ideas is tough, sometimes pushing the envelope is not a good thing.  Some of the pro combats have been great, why not let teams re-use them instead of creating a new one every year.

Example, this years Ohio State pro combat is ugly and lazy, considering it looks like Georgia's with different color scheme, but these

ohiostate3.jpg

were sick,
smokin.gif
.  I wasn't a fan of the grey pants at first but when I saw them on the field
eek.gif

**EDIT**

- The Atlantic piece is a good read.
- I know most have an attention span of a fish, but no discussion on the realignment that is happening or SEC officially accepting aTm?
-
laugh.gif
@ Bobby Bowden.  Good to hear he beat prostate cancer and that he is in good health.  The timing though,
laugh.gif
.  Incredible person, incredible coach, he put FSU on the map.  Just can't let go of the spotlight.

I am a little dissapoint
ohwell.gif

Boise state just got hit w/ the probation stick.

- 3 yrs probation
-scholly reductions from 85-82 thru 2014
- loss of 3 preseason practices each yr til 2014

- 3 yrs probation

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

- 3 yrs probation

This is stemming from their violations reported a while back right?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

- 3 yrs probation

This is stemming from their violations reported a while back right?

Man every Pro Combat jersey this year is trash. Nothing will top Boise (10' & 11'), Oregon (NC Game & 11') & Virginia Tech All Black (10'). Stanford, MSU & O$U are horrible. Only one I like are L$U

Stanford recruiting
pimp.gif
their def. on the comeup. If they can recruit these guys from Texas, Florida, etc on the regular, its a wrap.

Man every Pro Combat jersey this year is trash. Nothing will top Boise (10' & 11'), Oregon (NC Game & 11') & Virginia Tech All Black (10'). Stanford, MSU & O$U are horrible. Only one I like are L$U

Stanford recruiting
pimp.gif
their def. on the comeup. If they can recruit these guys from Texas, Florida, etc on the regular, its a wrap.

Bray is in for a rude awakening in the Swamp Saturday, our front seven are going to be in his face all day...

bray_crying_1.jpg

Bray is in for a rude awakening in the Swamp Saturday, our front seven are going to be in his face all day...

bray_crying_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom