2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by gatorb807

I think UF will beat one of Bama or LSU, Bama looks more beatable their QBs have just managed the games so far.

Because LSU has leaned on Jarrett Lee right? 

Originally Posted by gatorb807

I think UF will beat one of Bama or LSU, Bama looks more beatable their QBs have just managed the games so far.

Because LSU has leaned on Jarrett Lee right? 

No College Gameday for #7 at #8
30t6p3b.gif

WVU sent their application to the SEC, and Texas was caught off guard by Syracuse and Pitt and is more than likely heading to the Pac 12 now. Apparently the PAC12 sent an offer on different/new terms last night to Texas.

WVU sent their application to the SEC, and Texas was caught off guard by Syracuse and Pitt and is more than likely heading to the Pac 12 now. Apparently the PAC12 sent an offer on different/new terms last night to Texas.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

texas was never going to the ACC so why woud they be caught off guard?

Because they were entertaining going to the ACC. Believe it or not your pre-conceived opinion of why the ACC is not a good fit for Texas isn't what's guiding all these discussions. 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

texas was never going to the ACC so why woud they be caught off guard?

Because they were entertaining going to the ACC. Believe it or not your pre-conceived opinion of why the ACC is not a good fit for Texas isn't what's guiding all these discussions. 

I don't think they were entertaining it. What they were doing was using it as leverage. Texas had a ton of it starting last season, but it has slowly whittled away. They could've joined the Pac 10 on their terms last season. Now, they will be joining on the Pac 12's terms.

Talk about over playing your hand.

Going to the ACC was just a bluff.

I don't think they were entertaining it. What they were doing was using it as leverage. Texas had a ton of it starting last season, but it has slowly whittled away. They could've joined the Pac 10 on their terms last season. Now, they will be joining on the Pac 12's terms.

Talk about over playing your hand.

Going to the ACC was just a bluff.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Justin hunter has a torn ACL.

frown.gif

SN: shoutout to DeAnthony Arnett for stepping up and getting 8 catches
pimp.gif
he should be strarting slot receiver within the nex 2 games

Back
Top Bottom