2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Justin hunter has a torn ACL.

frown.gif

SN: shoutout to DeAnthony Arnett for stepping up and getting 8 catches
pimp.gif
he should be strarting slot receiver within the nex 2 games

This is getting interesting. ..damn Buckeyes, that's just plain terrible.Hogs better get their heads back on a swivel vs Bama this week.

This is getting interesting. ..damn Buckeyes, that's just plain terrible.Hogs better get their heads back on a swivel vs Bama this week.

Others Receiving Votes:San Diego State 8
Next weeks game is going to be a battle.  Especially w/ it being Hoke's old squad.

I obviously love Denard, but his accuracy is starting to really piss me off.

He makes the right reads most of the time, but he can't put the ball where it needs to be.

Hoke & Co. keep saying it's because he's not setting his feet, but at the end of the day he's not a passer.

Really wanted to see Devin Gardner get some throws in against EMU, but it was too close most of the game.

Next weeks game is going to be a battle.  Especially w/ it being Hoke's old squad.

He makes the right reads most of the time, but he can't put the ball where it needs to be.

Hoke & Co. keep saying it's because he's not setting his feet, but at the end of the day he's not a passer.

Really wanted to see Devin Gardner get some throws in against EMU, but it was too close most of the game.

LMAO did u see the interview when Da'rick said that? Don't let matt elam hype that situation up. They wasn't even talkin greasy. Ricky said he feels like we get in zone like ray allen, then prefaced it by saying we haven't played anyoone and we have to proove it every week.

You call that talking trash?

Don't believe everything on Gator msg boards. tangle words and take quotes out of context

I laughed when I saw Elam tweeting that mess.

My bad Gunna. When I searched the quote all I got was the clip without anything else.

LMAO did u see the interview when Da'rick said that? Don't let matt elam hype that situation up. They wasn't even talkin greasy. Ricky said he feels like we get in zone like ray allen, then prefaced it by saying we haven't played anyoone and we have to proove it every week.

You call that talking trash?

Don't believe everything on Gator msg boards. tangle words and take quotes out of context

I laughed when I saw Elam tweeting that mess.

My bad Gunna. When I searched the quote all I got was the clip without anything else.

I really like what I saw from Jelani Jenkins vs UT. He was the most impressive player on that UF D IMO.

Also, Brandon Thompson is going to murder our interior OL next sat. That juco OL is not producing. I miss Rodney Hudson
frown.gif

I really like what I saw from Jelani Jenkins vs UT. He was the most impressive player on that UF D IMO.

Also, Brandon Thompson is going to murder our interior OL next sat. That juco OL is not producing. I miss Rodney Hudson
frown.gif

Jelani was All Over. Dom Easley was killing James Stone.

My son Curt Maggitt is going to be a Beast.

3 CRUCIAL drops.
DavyRickey drop w/ 30 seconds b4 the half.
Rivera drop on 3rd and 8 after Rainey long score.
Zach Rogers drop on a long cross.

Hopefully there are no more Rogers Brothers. We don't need anymore Austins or Zachs.

Vols didn't run a single screen to try n slow the blitz late.

The gators pass interference scheme is tremendous tho lol

Jelani was All Over. Dom Easley was killing James Stone.

My son Curt Maggitt is going to be a Beast.

3 CRUCIAL drops.
DavyRickey drop w/ 30 seconds b4 the half.
Rivera drop on 3rd and 8 after Rainey long score.
Zach Rogers drop on a long cross.

Hopefully there are no more Rogers Brothers. We don't need anymore Austins or Zachs.

Vols didn't run a single screen to try n slow the blitz late.

The gators pass interference scheme is tremendous tho lol

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Keep watching - http://mobile.nytimes.com...tt-in-talks-with-acc.xml
  if cincy moves to the mountain west you'd better demand bigmike's user name.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Caerus

Like dude said above, their's people who are close to the NCAA that doesn't know #!$ us going on, but you act like you know everything 
roll.gif

As I said previously, you don't have to acknowledge or believe it. I'm pretty confident in what I put out there.

Son.. you said that Cincinnati was going to end up in the MWC or MAC? You're pretty comfortable with saying that? The ACC isn't in the position to basically kill the Big East, as you are suggesting. I've been keeping a close ear to all of the realignment talk and I've never seen the scenario you're suggesting. Did you get that from a homer OSU site?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

No college football writer or reporter in the country can tell us definitively whats going on with conference expansion yet were just supposed to listen this guy 
roll.gif
oh .
roll.gif

As I said before, I wanted to see what OU did. Now that I know, BYU deal is dead in the water, thus changing it up a bit with the Big 12. I'd say more but the people close to the NCAA don't even know yet.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Keep watching - http://mobile.nytimes.com...tt-in-talks-with-acc.xml
  if cincy moves to the mountain west you'd better demand bigmike's user name.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Caerus

Like dude said above, their's people who are close to the NCAA that doesn't know #!$ us going on, but you act like you know everything 
roll.gif

As I said previously, you don't have to acknowledge or believe it. I'm pretty confident in what I put out there.

Son.. you said that Cincinnati was going to end up in the MWC or MAC? You're pretty comfortable with saying that? The ACC isn't in the position to basically kill the Big East, as you are suggesting. I've been keeping a close ear to all of the realignment talk and I've never seen the scenario you're suggesting. Did you get that from a homer OSU site?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

No college football writer or reporter in the country can tell us definitively whats going on with conference expansion yet were just supposed to listen this guy 
roll.gif
oh .
roll.gif

As I said before, I wanted to see what OU did. Now that I know, BYU deal is dead in the water, thus changing it up a bit with the Big 12. I'd say more but the people close to the NCAA don't even know yet.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Real talk man. Is it me or has his accuracy actually gotten worse from last year? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Real talk man. Is it me or has his accuracy actually gotten worse from last year? 
nerd.gif

rewatched the OU game from last night...
Werner on FSU is a beast...Jenkins had a very quiet game and I was happy to contain him. What happened to FSU running game form last year? Greg Reid may be the most overrated player in the country.

OUs running game is solid but we need to punch it in from 5 yard line and in for TDs and not FGs

Landry did what he had to do to win the game and made some very clutch plays, both of his INTs should have been avoided but I was impressed with his composure/

Ronnell Lewis is on the verge of being a star.

rewatched the OU game from last night...
Werner on FSU is a beast...Jenkins had a very quiet game and I was happy to contain him. What happened to FSU running game form last year? Greg Reid may be the most overrated player in the country.

OUs running game is solid but we need to punch it in from 5 yard line and in for TDs and not FGs

Landry did what he had to do to win the game and made some very clutch plays, both of his INTs should have been avoided but I was impressed with his composure/

Ronnell Lewis is on the verge of being a star.

Denard's accuracy issues were disguised last year by Rich Rod's offense. A spread QB going under center will make that happen sometimes...

Denard's accuracy issues were disguised last year by Rich Rod's offense. A spread QB going under center will make that happen sometimes...

I feel like the only thing I know for sure about this Michigan team is that the coaching is a lot better and I was a big RRod guy. I just think were gonna be alot more competitive even if our talent level is so low cuz Hoke and Mattison and Borges adapt ingame better. But I hate seeing Denard run it 26 times against EMU. We need a RB to emerge.

I feel like the only thing I know for sure about this Michigan team is that the coaching is a lot better and I was a big RRod guy. I just think were gonna be alot more competitive even if our talent level is so low cuz Hoke and Mattison and Borges adapt ingame better. But I hate seeing Denard run it 26 times against EMU. We need a RB to emerge.

Originally Posted by jville819

I feel like the NCAA has to have some type of rule on this. I mean playing a game into the damn morning, by the time they leave the stadium it'll be damn near 4 am.

30t6p3b.gif

I agree, but I'm glad that they let them play the game. I just got back from Vegas, and this game was my big bet for the weekend, and was part of a parlay with Stanford. Weeden and Luck cooked 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

I feel like the NCAA has to have some type of rule on this. I mean playing a game into the damn morning, by the time they leave the stadium it'll be damn near 4 am.

30t6p3b.gif

I agree, but I'm glad that they let them play the game. I just got back from Vegas, and this game was my big bet for the weekend, and was part of a parlay with Stanford. Weeden and Luck cooked 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom