2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

rewatched the OU game from last night...
Werner on FSU is a beast...Jenkins had a very quiet game and I was happy to contain him. What happened to FSU running game form last year? Greg Reid may be the most overrated player in the country.

OUs running game is solid but we need to punch it in from 5 yard line and in for TDs and not FGs

Landry did what he had to do to win the game and made some very clutch plays, both of his INTs should have been avoided but I was impressed with his composure/

Ronnell Lewis is on the verge of being a star.
Lost our center and left guard to graduation. Haven't found a good replacement for them. The LT Datko is making all the O-line calls, which is really bad.

Besides the Stills TD, I don't think Reid had a terrible game like last year.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

rewatched the OU game from last night...
Werner on FSU is a beast...Jenkins had a very quiet game and I was happy to contain him. What happened to FSU running game form last year? Greg Reid may be the most overrated player in the country.

OUs running game is solid but we need to punch it in from 5 yard line and in for TDs and not FGs

Landry did what he had to do to win the game and made some very clutch plays, both of his INTs should have been avoided but I was impressed with his composure/

Ronnell Lewis is on the verge of being a star.
Lost our center and left guard to graduation. Haven't found a good replacement for them. The LT Datko is making all the O-line calls, which is really bad.

Besides the Stills TD, I don't think Reid had a terrible game like last year.

Don't really see what led to the Reid is overrated bit.

My son Mike Harris vs Ryan Broyles tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

if cincy moves to the mountain west you'd better demand bigmike's user name.

laugh.gif

DaComeUP wrote:

Sorkoram wrote:

Caerus wrote:

Like dude said above, their's people who are close to the NCAA that doesn't know #!$ us going on, but you act like you know everything 
roll.gif

As I said previously, you don't have to acknowledge or believe it. I'm pretty confident in what I put out there.

Son.. you said that Cincinnati was going to end up in the MWC or MAC? You're pretty comfortable with saying that? The ACC isn't in the position to basically kill the Big East, as you are suggesting. I've been keeping a close ear to all of the realignment talk and I've never seen the scenario you're suggesting. Did you get that from a homer OSU site?

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

No college football writer or reporter in the country can tell us definitively whats going on with conference expansion yet were just supposed to listen this guy 
roll.gif

oh .
roll.gif

As I said before, I wanted to see what OU did. Now that I know, BYU deal is dead in the water, thus changing it up a bit with the Big 12. I'd say more but the people close to the NCAA don't even know yet.
wink.gif

And the chances of Cincy ending up in the MAC are still 0%. Nothing has changed on that front. Worst case scenario is a mashup of BE/B12 leftovers.

if cincy moves to the mountain west you'd better demand bigmike's user name.

laugh.gif

DaComeUP wrote:

Sorkoram wrote:

Caerus wrote:

Like dude said above, their's people who are close to the NCAA that doesn't know #!$ us going on, but you act like you know everything 
roll.gif

As I said previously, you don't have to acknowledge or believe it. I'm pretty confident in what I put out there.

Son.. you said that Cincinnati was going to end up in the MWC or MAC? You're pretty comfortable with saying that? The ACC isn't in the position to basically kill the Big East, as you are suggesting. I've been keeping a close ear to all of the realignment talk and I've never seen the scenario you're suggesting. Did you get that from a homer OSU site?

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

No college football writer or reporter in the country can tell us definitively whats going on with conference expansion yet were just supposed to listen this guy 
roll.gif

oh .
roll.gif

As I said before, I wanted to see what OU did. Now that I know, BYU deal is dead in the water, thus changing it up a bit with the Big 12. I'd say more but the people close to the NCAA don't even know yet.
wink.gif

And the chances of Cincy ending up in the MAC are still 0%. Nothing has changed on that front. Worst case scenario is a mashup of BE/B12 leftovers.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

So, the ACC still is in no position to kill the Big East? How's that new tv contract?
laugh.gif

At any rate, I wouldn't be so sure of Cincy not going to the MWC/MAC .. stay tuned

So, the ACC still is in no position to kill the Big East? How's that new tv contract?
laugh.gif

At any rate, I wouldn't be so sure of Cincy not going to the MWC/MAC .. stay tuned

Son, who predicted Cuse and Pitt bolting? You foresaw that, right? Blindsided the ENTIRE College Sports community. Marinatto killed the BE himself. Football wise I really don't care anyways
laugh.gif
. League is garbage. All the basketball implications is what has me mad.

Son, who predicted Cuse and Pitt bolting? You foresaw that, right? Blindsided the ENTIRE College Sports community. Marinatto killed the BE himself. Football wise I really don't care anyways
laugh.gif

Word, his hype mostly came off of returns, anyway.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

ComeUp, hypothetically say the Big East is no longer.  Where does UC go?
nerd.gif

Word, his hype mostly came off of returns, anyway.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

ComeUp, hypothetically say the Big East is no longer.  Where does UC go?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

If I were a betting man (what I'm hearing ..they're pretty legit)
West Virginia - SEC
Pittsburgh - invite to ACC
Connecticut - invite to ACC/B1G
Rutgers - invite to ACC (they might want B1G, but if Conn & Syracuse go, ACC)
South Florida -invite to ACC
Syracuse -  invite to ACC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

.. some of it already confirmed of course though
smile.gif

edit - oh yeah, Texas to the B1G ..whatever you want to call it

laugh.gif

West Virginia - SEC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

smile.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

nerd.gif

I was telling my pops all game that he's the best DB no one's heard about. Since last year 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

nerd.gif

I was telling my pops all game that he's the best DB no one's heard about. Since last year 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

West Virginia - SEC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

smile.gif

Egg on my face.
laugh.gif
Even when he said it in here it seemed outlandish, though. The damn Commish of the BE didn't even see that happening.

ComeUp, hypothetically say the Big East is no longer. Where does UC go?

Honestly, the insiders keep saying that we'll be alright and they can't divulge all of the info. Initially, if Oklahoma stayed in the B12 it sounded like Pitt, UC, and UL were B12 bound. Now it sounds like that fell through so that's as far as I know. They said the worst case would be forming a conference with BE/B12 leftovers. There was a great chance that us and Louisville end up together wherever we go. Not even sure if that's the case anymore.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

West Virginia - SEC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

smile.gif

Egg on my face.
laugh.gif
Even when he said it in here it seemed outlandish, though. The damn Commish of the BE didn't even see that happening.

ComeUp, hypothetically say the Big East is no longer. Where does UC go?

Honestly, the insiders keep saying that we'll be alright and they can't divulge all of the info. Initially, if Oklahoma stayed in the B12 it sounded like Pitt, UC, and UL were B12 bound. Now it sounds like that fell through so that's as far as I know. They said the worst case would be forming a conference with BE/B12 leftovers. There was a great chance that us and Louisville end up together wherever we go. Not even sure if that's the case anymore.

Too many moving parts right now, Texas to the B1G
laugh.gif

Big East and Big XII are both on life support, plug will be pulled soon.

ACC made a power move to stay alive.

Pac 16
B1G
SEC
ACC

Those will be the big boys, will be interesting to see if Notre Dame finally caves and joins the B1G.

Too many moving parts right now, Texas to the B1G
laugh.gif

Big East and Big XII are both on life support, plug will be pulled soon.

ACC made a power move to stay alive.

Pac 16
B1G
SEC
ACC

Those will be the big boys, will be interesting to see if Notre Dame finally caves and joins the B1G.

My hope is that OU and Texas come to their senses and keep the Big 12 together.  Things I've read is that BYU, L'ville, and Cincy would be brought in to make 12 in that scenario.     

My hope is that OU and Texas come to their senses and keep the Big 12 together.  Things I've read is that BYU, L'ville, and Cincy would be brought in to make 12 in that scenario.     

Texas and OU are in deep negotiations right now.

4 pod system. (Cali schools)(NW schools)(Tx,TTU, OU, OSU)(Utah, Colorado, Az schools)
9 game conference schedule.
Play every team in your "pod" plus 2 from every other "pod".

Lot of moving parts.

4 pod system. (Cali schools)(NW schools)(Tx,TTU, OU, OSU)(Utah, Colorado, Az schools)

Lot of moving parts.

Texas to the B1G
laugh.gif
Why does this deserve a "
laugh.gif
"?  It's been talked about for a couple years now.

After what just went down, I think Sork deserves some breathing room...for the time being.
I posed this question recently and got no feedback.

EDIT:

Lot of moving parts.

This is set up nicely if it goes down.

Back
Top Bottom