2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT
Memphis, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and Kentucky
Let's see what youngin' do against UF, Bama, Uga, and LSU before we crown him. He have a chance to do something with the wideouts Ut have.

Memphis, Ole Miss, Vanderbilt, and Kentucky
Let's see what youngin' do against UF, Bama, Uga, and LSU before we crown him. He have a chance to do something with the wideouts Ut have.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

1st TENN QB with awful back tattoo
1st TENN QB to cry after bowl game
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he threw for 300+ vs UNC and South Carolina for 2 TDs and 150 + when he got in the game in the 2nd half.

Next.

EZ, is Northfleet choosing Mich State?

he threw for 300+ vs UNC and South Carolina for 2 TDs and 150 + when he got in the game in the 2nd half.

Next.

EZ, is Northfleet choosing Mich State?

A&M is on fire.

I gotta believe Santos commits to them soon. cant see him makin it outta texas all thje way to knoxville

A&M is on fire.

I gotta believe Santos commits to them soon. cant see him makin it outta texas all thje way to knoxville

DC Everett Withers named interim HC. First African American head coach in UNC history.

Last thing I'll say about Butch's firing. I think Chancellor Thorp and Butch clashed from the get go. Thorp is an academic who thinks big time sports are a distraction to academic institutions. He's a relatively new Chancellor and didn't have the support he needed with the BOT to fire Butch. I think he wanted to fire him last season had we crumbled in the face of adversity, but instead we had a respectable season all things considered. Once Butch's biggest supporter, who was also the Chairman of the BOT ,was no longer on the board, Thorp had an opportunity to make his move. If he waited until after the penalties were handed down and after a season where we built on the previous years results (and finished with 9 or 10 wins) there would have been no way for him to fire CBD. His only chance to do it was now. It makes me sick to my stomach, but there's nothing that can be done.

DC Everett Withers named interim HC. First African American head coach in UNC history.

Last thing I'll say about Butch's firing. I think Chancellor Thorp and Butch clashed from the get go. Thorp is an academic who thinks big time sports are a distraction to academic institutions. He's a relatively new Chancellor and didn't have the support he needed with the BOT to fire Butch. I think he wanted to fire him last season had we crumbled in the face of adversity, but instead we had a respectable season all things considered. Once Butch's biggest supporter, who was also the Chairman of the BOT ,was no longer on the board, Thorp had an opportunity to make his move. If he waited until after the penalties were handed down and after a season where we built on the previous years results (and finished with 9 or 10 wins) there would have been no way for him to fire CBD. His only chance to do it was now. It makes me sick to my stomach, but there's nothing that can be done.

I read Norfleet was gonna hold out for a Bama offer, but they wont extend until into his Sr season...and him & Ron Thompson are announcing Aug 5th. MSU supposed to be in the lead. Cincy would make sense tho.

Michigan will be straight if they land Amara Darboh. Not a problem w/ the ball in his hands like AB is, but a harder cover on the outside.

I read Norfleet was gonna hold out for a Bama offer, but they wont extend until into his Sr season...and him & Ron Thompson are announcing Aug 5th. MSU supposed to be in the lead. Cincy would make sense tho.

Michigan will be straight if they land Amara Darboh. Not a problem w/ the ball in his hands like AB is, but a harder cover on the outside.

Jim Delany compared UofM's violations to osu's. Pretty much said Michigan was worst. I can't even describe how that makes me feel inside. What a joke.

Gunna, good news for us w/ Pipkins pretty much locks up good news for you down the road w/ Obrien. I'm pretty sure UofM could get Sheldon Day too but prolly won't be room for him.

Jim Delany compared UofM's violations to osu's. Pretty much said Michigan was worst. I can't even describe how that makes me feel inside. What a joke.

Gunna, good news for us w/ Pipkins pretty much locks up good news for you down the road w/ Obrien. I'm pretty sure UofM could get Sheldon Day too but prolly won't be room for him.

yall not out of it for OBrien tho. him being so tight with Godin keeps yall in it or it would have been over long ago

I seen today Auburn offered Day.

yall not out of it for OBrien tho. him being so tight with Godin keeps yall in it or it would have been over long ago

I seen today Auburn offered Day.

A&M is on fire.

Don't know much about the DE they got outta Louisiana today... But they'll get Santos and Denzell Davall and probably close it down until after the high school season...

They offered Jacobs today and there's rumors he's scheduled an official with the staff for sometime in September.

Back
Top Bottom