2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

A&M is on fire.

I gotta believe Santos commits to them soon. cant see him makin it outta texas all thje way to knoxville
Don't know much about the DE they got outta Louisiana today... But they'll get Santos and Denzell Davall and probably close it down until after the high school season...

They offered Jacobs today and there's rumors he's scheduled an official with the staff for sometime in September.

A wedding gift
pimp.gif

198743_2184612862113_1450740010_2425495_957417_n.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

Gonna need Rich Rod to stay the hell out of the ACC, thanks.
He'll be in either Clemson or Chapel Hill this time next year, so enjoy.
smile.gif

I'm feeling a Pipkens commitment this weekend.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Gonna need Rich Rod to stay the hell out of the ACC, thanks.
He'll be in either Clemson or Chapel Hill this time next year, so enjoy.
smile.gif

I'm feeling a Pipkens commitment this weekend.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Chip isn't going anywhere. Dude is too ballsy and I think Oregon may get a slap on the hand, but I don't think it's gonna be that serious.
laugh.gif

BigMike can't spell, but he can cut+paste with the best of 'em.

Expect this to pop up when the investigation is over or Chip gets thrown under the bus.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Chip isn't going anywhere. Dude is too ballsy and I think Oregon may get a slap on the hand, but I don't think it's gonna be that serious.
laugh.gif

BigMike can't spell, but he can cut+paste with the best of 'em.

Expect this to pop up when the investigation is over or Chip gets thrown under the bus.

With everything that we've gone through with the NCAA, I would think that Rich Rod would never be considered.

I would certainly entertain Malzhan, but am not expecting it. If Thorp isn't forced out we'll probably end up with Larry Coker.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

With everything that we've gone through with the NCAA, I would think that Rich Rod would never be considered.

I would certainly entertain Malzhan, but am not expecting it. If Thorp isn't forced out we'll probably end up with Larry Coker.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yall not out of it for OBrien tho. him being so tight with Godin keeps yall in it or it would have been over long ago

I seen today Auburn offered Day.
I just don't know if there is room for him if Pipkins committed before him.  I still think we could make a combo of Pipkins, Day, or Obrien fit but I have nothing to base that on.  Schollies are getting tight.

yall not out of it for OBrien tho. him being so tight with Godin keeps yall in it or it would have been over long ago

I seen today Auburn offered Day.
I just don't know if there is room for him if Pipkins committed before him.  I still think we could make a combo of Pipkins, Day, or Obrien fit but I have nothing to base that on.  Schollies are getting tight.

I think the coaches would take both if they wanted to come. If Wormley is part of the class he is going to be kicked inside. He has a HUGE frame.

I think Darboh stays and goes to Iowa. Need to push for Madaris and hopefully Powe.

I think the coaches would take both if they wanted to come. If Wormley is part of the class he is going to be kicked inside. He has a HUGE frame.

I think Darboh stays and goes to Iowa. Need to push for Madaris and hopefully Powe.

I never post on here anymore but I will throw some facts out that you might be interested in.

The academic side of the football program is run by the College of Arts and Sciences. Chancellor Thorp presided over that body when the tutor, Jennifer Wiley was hired, and when these transgressions occurred.

The football coach at the University of North Carolina has zero responsibility on any of these academic issues. That rests soley on Thorps shoulders.

If they wanted to fire him for some football players taking jewelry and trips, then fine. But dont fire him for something he had no control over, and even more important had no responsibility over.

I never post on here anymore but I will throw some facts out that you might be interested in.

The academic side of the football program is run by the College of Arts and Sciences. Chancellor Thorp presided over that body when the tutor, Jennifer Wiley was hired, and when these transgressions occurred.

The football coach at the University of North Carolina has zero responsibility on any of these academic issues. That rests soley on Thorps shoulders.

If they wanted to fire him for some football players taking jewelry and trips, then fine. But dont fire him for something he had no control over, and even more important had no responsibility over.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

How often do you masturbate to your autographed Butch Davis visor?

How often do you masturbate to your autographed Butch Davis visor?

Ummmmmmm, yes he is.

Fair or not, @ the end of the day, the FB coach is ultimately responsible for all transgressions of his players. When there are cheating scandals the HC is always punished. See: every other academic/cheating scandal in the history of CFB

Ummmmmmm, yes he is.

Fair or not, @ the end of the day, the FB coach is ultimately responsible for all transgressions of his players. When there are cheating scandals the HC is always punished. See: every other academic/cheating scandal in the history of CFB

Back
Top Bottom