2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Damn shame we're getting cheated possibly 2 seasons of UNC football. The talent along the defensive line alone.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame we're getting cheated possibly 2 seasons of UNC football. The talent along the defensive line alone.
30t6p3b.gif

yall was the same guys suckin off Tim Tebow for having passion after he cried when they lost the SEC title game, perspective...

________
How is B squared too small but Cliff Harris isnt???

yall was the same guys suckin off Tim Tebow for having passion after he cried when they lost the SEC title game, perspective...

________
How is B squared too small but Cliff Harris isnt???

I know it when I see it, and now that Butch Davis is gone, I see only one more big-time college coach out there who has to be fired. Not "might" be fired. Not "could" be fired.

Has to be fired.

Oregon's Chip Kelly. Has to be fired.

CBS LINK

Worst case scenario when the media starts to call for heads to roll.  You wouldn't even know Oregon was being investigated with Chip's demeanor.

I know it when I see it, and now that Butch Davis is gone, I see only one more big-time college coach out there who has to be fired. Not "might" be fired. Not "could" be fired.

Has to be fired.

CBS LINK

Worst case scenario when the media starts to call for heads to roll.  You wouldn't even know Oregon was being investigated with Chip's demeanor.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oregons transgessions weren't nearly as bad as UNC's.

That's a relative term though. If you think the NCAA will do anything, fire your coach and blame him. Then you'll be all good.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Oregons transgessions weren't nearly as bad as UNC's.

That's a relative term though. If you think the NCAA will do anything, fire your coach and blame him. Then you'll be all good.

I Don't feel sorry for Butch Davis or those players. Common sense would tell you don't sign where the NCAA has been sniffing for the past two years unless you're looking for trouble/handouts.

I Don't feel sorry for Butch Davis or those players. Common sense would tell you don't sign where the NCAA has been sniffing for the past two years unless you're looking for trouble/handouts.

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Has to be fired.

CBS LINK

Chip isn't going anywhere. Dude is too ballsy and I think Oregon may get a slap on the hand, but I don't think it's gonna be that serious.

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Has to be fired.

CBS LINK

Chip isn't going anywhere. Dude is too ballsy and I think Oregon may get a slap on the hand, but I don't think it's gonna be that serious.

Back
Top Bottom