2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Calling the upset for Sat night in the Swamp. Gators by 3. I'll be too intoxicated (actually starting a couple days early
30t6p3b.gif
) to post that night...or maybe just a really bad speller, apologies in advance.

Bama born and raised but forever will I be a Florida Gator!

Calling the upset for Sat night in the Swamp. Gators by 3. I'll be too intoxicated (actually starting a couple days early
30t6p3b.gif
) to post that night...or maybe just a really bad speller, apologies in advance.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I'll be glad if that Big XII news is true, more likely that ND has to come to the ACC
laugh.gif

if everyone stays at 12 and 14 ND can stay Indy  

still think ND ends up in the big 10 some how

I'll be glad if that Big XII news is true, more likely that ND has to come to the ACC
laugh.gif

ND needs a conference for the rest of their sports, though.

And I'd be shocked if ND ends up in any other conference besides the B1G.

ND needs a conference for the rest of their sports, though.

And I'd be shocked if ND ends up in any other conference besides the B1G.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

30t6p3b.gif

I just got my tickets through the unclaimed sale
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Go Gators!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

30t6p3b.gif

I just got my tickets through the unclaimed sale
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Go Gators!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif

Ah you're right. A major reason they would have had to pick a conference was scheduling if everybody else went to 16, that's not a problem if the BE teams join the BXII. But do you think they'd still stay in the Big East for bball with Syracuse, Pitt, Cincy, Louisville, and WVU leaving? 
EDIT: Dude on Pitt with the epic 1 yard run, shades of Peter Warrick. 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif

Ah you're right. A major reason they would have had to pick a conference was scheduling if everybody else went to 16, that's not a problem if the BE teams join the BXII. But do you think they'd still stay in the Big East for bball with Syracuse, Pitt, Cincy, Louisville, and WVU leaving? 
EDIT: Dude on Pitt with the epic 1 yard run, shades of Peter Warrick. 

As long as there is a Big East conference they won't have any incentive to leave.

Even if the remaining basketball reform a new league then then I don't see why they would leave ND out.

As long as there is a Big East conference they won't have any incentive to leave.

Even if the remaining basketball reform a new league then then I don't see why they would leave ND out.

Back
Top Bottom